The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

:bfn: again boo!...cd 29 of a 28 day cycle...so here hopin the :witch: stays away for me :) :dust:

can i join in, :witch: came this morning so this will be my fisrt cycle ttc, im using AI (donor)
:witch: is due again on 14th feb

Hi everyone,

still reeling from my :bfn: on Monday night but I think I'm resigned to not having a LO anytime soon. TBH I think to counteract my depression I've convinced myself I'd rather have a puppy :rofl:

The symptoms I was having have all disappeared...I had relly bad tummy ache last night, felt like appendicitis all down my right side, and now nothing. Have a mild queasy feeling but just about to eat my lunch so probably hunger. Just waiting for the witch to arrive. :hissy:

This is just what happened last month.....and it's really depressing. I took a test and then the next day, everything went. I came on about a week later. So expecting :witch: anytime from the weekend. If she's not here by CD40 (on CD31 today) then I might dare to test again....just not sure I want this heartache again. :cry:

Hope everyone is doing better than I am!

So, I will start all over again ... as on previewing my post it came up with an error, and on hitting back, Ive lost all that I typed :hissy: So where was I ...

Its been a weird week and a bit for me, with loads of symptoms, and still no sign of :bfp:

Ive had a headache and lower backache for the last 2 days. My @@s are tender/feeling heavy, and dont get me started on my nips, talk abt stand to attention lol! :blush:

Im CD24 - DTD CD12/13 and Im sure I OVd CD13/14 - as I had one hell of a hormonal surge and pounced on DH - he didnt stand a chance :rofl: Lots of EWCM too (sorry tmi).

I dont get a lot of OV pain to be honest, just a little bit of pain in my side. So when I had quite bad cramping/tugging/dragging feeling in and around tummy/bbutton on/off Fri-Sun just gone, which I dont usually get mid-month it was quite bizarre, and like someone was wrestling inside me.

I dont get AF pains until the day it arrives, then it hits me real bad the next 2 days.

The ol' :witch: is due this wkend - CD26-28 - and usually by now my head would be spinning :grr: , hubby runs for cover, and I would quite happily run someone over if they dared to even think abt crossing the road in front of me (eek) lol.

Had some restless nights Sun/Mon/Tues with v strange dreams. In fact I recall one dream kinda of waking me up and I was crying, turned over and went back to sleep. Cant remember what it was, but it was obviously not nice. Hasnt happened since tho phew!

No pre-AF cravings for the usual abundance of chocolate and/or ice cream either (... someone call the men in white coats pls).

Tummy is a bit bloated, but I dont feel like a weeble as much as previous months before AF; honestly I usually have to wear a pair of next size up trousers 2/3 days before AF is due to work.

Im feeling quite calm and relaxed as it happens, hmmm v odd indeed!

Ive been testing and :bfn:'ing for the last week - I know was prob too early, but when the tests are there ... its hard not to isnt it. So no result yet, not even a feint 2nd line to give me some sort of hope. But then this is our first month ttc, so I wont be too suprised if the ol' :witch: turns up at the wkend to surprise me with all her evilness.

Apols for my ramble ramble ... but just needed to get this info out of my head and its been whirling around for a few days now - thanks for listening/reading!

Sending everyone lots of :dust: and here's to some more :bfp:'s soon!

... off to lurk and read some more posts ... or should I do some work lol

Can my test date of the 18th Jan plz be added!? Hasn;t been any BFP's recently, so Im hoping I can add another!! lol

Good luck to everyone about to test xx

Can my test date of the 18th Jan plz be added!? Hasn;t been any BFP's recently, so Im hoping I can add another!! lol

Good luck to everyone about to test xx

I'm want to be one of them too!! we need lots of :bfp:'s and less :witch:'s!

Baby dust to all!!

:hi all well had some spotting yesterday tested anyway only about 7dpo :bfn: well the spotting stopped until this evening and i am getting very light bleedingbut tested again and got faint :bfp: what does this mean? could af show as early as 8dpo any ideas i did a sainsburys pinkie by the way .could it have been wrong? thanks,ladies:huh:

We need to cast a spell on this damn witch!!!!! Who is with me here!!! Ladies thank you so much for making this such a wonderful thread. I am going to continue using this thread for each month just so all of you ladies can come back a share your symptoms here so this weekend i will be starting February testers too just shoot me a private message and i will get your February dates in here thanks again ladies ~~~:hugs:

Awwwww it's so exciting!!!!!!!!! I'm new tonight but I'm already addicted!

I've done 2 early tests. Both negative. I'm due on sunday but my boobs are so so so so sore and my OH is convinced I am.

I suppose I will just have to wait and see!

Well, I haven't had time to post the pic of my OPKs ladies :( Sorry! Still waiting.......still major bloating.

I believe i should be packing old :witch: bags tomorrow!!!! Yay time to get busy :sex: !!!!

Hi all.

I'm Kitty from southwest England. I live with my Fiance and our two hamsters. We've been TTC officially since Nov-Dec cycle (31 days for me) after coming off Cerazette late Sept.

I'm expecting AF on Sunday (18th Jan) and right now I'll be damn shocked to get a BFN. I guess I just have a feeling... that and some serious sysptoms which I haven't been intentionally looking for. These are -
- Nausea - mostly afternoon and then into the night. I've not been sick, I just feel it but at the same time know I'm not going to actually BE sick.
- Tiredness - Dead to the world when I get home from work. I'm normally one to stay up late but now I'm in bed early each night.
- Restless sleep - I wake up each night due to the nausea and find it hard to get back off to sleep
- obscene amounts of white CM - TMI but I'm talking about seeing it on my pants etc.
- Lower back ache.
- Slight cramps - Not enough to moan about but lots of twinges.

Could be nothing, but my last pregnancy in July 07 which I sadly lost had symptoms just like this.

I think I Ov'd on the 2nd Jan as I always get very sore nipples when I do and this was the date of extreme nipple pain... which continued onto the 4th. So if I Ov'd on the 2nd these symptoms started on 10DPO and if 4th 8DPO (could be 9DPO also).

I'll be testing on Saturday morning.

I'm all for carrying this thread on too TTCSECONDJOY! It's a lovely thread and great to have somewhere we know we're all looking at the same thing. I'm still waiting for :witch: for this month....got a BFN on monday and all my symptoms have gone...don't know whether that is because I have relaxed and given in, or if she is on her way like last month when the same thing happened.....grrrrr! :hissy: If she's not here by Sunday I will test again don't worry...but otherwise I wish she'd hurry up already....when you pack her bags send her to Yorkshire for me!!! :rofl:

wel im 16dpo day 30 of a 28 day cycle and still :bfn: this morning grr!!! praying in 1 of the late hpt :bfp: hehe fx'd :dust:

Blimey TTCSECONDJOY - that's efficient. :witch: arrived just over an hour ago with very well packed suitcases! :rofl:

CD1 - of Cycle No.2

November 6 - December 15 = 39 days
December 15 - January 15th = 31 days and hey presto I'm back to a normal cycle. Sooooooo pleased! :cloud9:
After my disappointment of a BFN on Monday at least I haven't had to wait for another 10 days!!!
Just have to actually get some EWCM now....had some month before, but nothing this month. Might it be worth me ordering some Pre-Seed?

Thanks girls for the support! :hug:

Just counted and I'm due on Feb 15th.......Oh my god.....If I test on Valentines Day and get a :bfp: - I'm almost in tears just thinking about it!! :happydance::cloud9:

Couldnt believe it ... dropped my last POAS HPT right in, fully submerged this morning ... :hissy: I was sooo tired this morning I just couldnt co-ordinate my hands!

More POAS HPTs should arrive today, so will have them when I get home from work, so will have to try another one, hopefully with more co-ordination this time.

Strange lingering headache for the last 3 days now, snotty nose + a cold sore inside my nose too which is sore too.

I was out last night at a show, and whilst sitting there with my best m8, had sharp pains in the tummy area, and I felt I was going to be :sick: - I wasnt thankfully, and quite relieved not to have to try and clamber out across all the people on our row too! phew!

I havent mentioned to my best m8 yet about symptoms, as I dont want to jinx myself this late in the game. Feel as though Im deceiving my bm8 but I know as soon as I mention it, AF will arrive!

CD25, 12 DPO ... so far BFNs :o/
AF due in 2-3 days!

Roll on home time ...

Lots and lots of :dust: to all x

I am in the 2WW now. January 30 is my testing date. Congrats to all who got their BFP and baby dust to those who are waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->