The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Half way throught the 2WW and not many symptons to report, had lots last month but then got a :bfn: and AF showed up! I am going to wait until a few days after AF id due this month as i can't seem to take anymore :bfn: 's

good to everyone!

Good Luck LittleMermaid and RazCox (cute doggy btw!)

Hopefully we'll end this dry run with no :bfp:'s soon....FX'd for you all!

Does anyone believe in the whole thing that It was a full moon last night that brough people's AF's with it?

Just counted and I'm due on Feb 15th.......Oh my god.....If I test on Valentines Day and get a :bfp: - I'm almost in tears just thinking about it!! :happydance::cloud9:

I am sorry she chose you but hey at least i packed her bags good!!!!! :rofl: I am due on Valentines Day so i am either going to have extra reason to celebrate or a reason to stay in bed all day !!!! We Should be testing buddy's !!! :hug::hug::hug::happydance:

Ooh we should be testing buddies....that's exciting! (sorry I'm a little giddy....PMA has teturned in full on amounts I'm afraid!!) :rofl:

She has well and truly set up camp....kitchen sink, the works! he he....should only be here til the weekend though thank god....Will be waving her off on Sunday!

Just counted again and provided I OV this month, I'm due to OV on the 30th Jan....Hubby's Birthday. This is just too perfect.....I don't think I can stand this much pressure :rofl: but if the fates allow we'll both get a V'day to remember!

:hug::hug:

Aimee

Good Luck LittleMermaid and RazCox (cute doggy btw!)

Hopefully we'll end this dry run with no :bfp:'s soon....FX'd for you all!

Does anyone believe in the whole thing that It was a full moon last night that brough people's AF's with it?

Thanks she is my little star and i love her to bits! Her name is Elena or Ela for short!

Really keeping everything crossed this month but i just don't *feel* any different, and so many people have symptons . . .

Aww bless....mine is Dylan, he's 4 and my baby substitute! She is gorgeous....is she a husky or a malamute?

She's a Northern Inuit which is a new breed thats been around for about 20 years (I think they hope to get KC reg one day!). She is only 9 months old but huge!

Is yours a Jack Russell?

He's a cross Wire Fox with Smooth Fox terrier. Awww wow....she is absolutely gorgeous!! My hubby wants a malamute but we're scared that either it would eat Dylan, or Dylan would bully the Mal as he is know to do with my Mum's Springer!! :rofl:

I don't know about yours but Dyl is really good practice for kids! :rofl:

LOL, she was! we had to get up in the night to let her outside and feeding her has been a nightmare because she is such a fussy eater! We have another dog Cassie who is a lucher and they both get on great. but she was a rescue dog and already an adult when we got her. There are some puppy pics and videos on my website and links for more info on the breed, we had a husky before but i hated not letting her off the lead. The NI is much more trainable.

Bit off topic but cheered me up no end!

Ahh but that's the ide....to distract yourself so you get your :bfp: when you least expect it!

:hug: and a little :hug: to ela!

TTCSECONDJOY can you add me testing the 18th i might test 17th because its OH bday but thats a maybe k TIA xxx

Hi all

**Update**

:witch: got me yesterday - so I am out of the dreaded 2ww - I can relax now :rofl:

next test 14th February xXx Valentines Day xXx

I think I am out. AF arrived 3 days early. I am usually like clockwork in this department but wasn't to be. Need to work out next testing date....

Well after spotting on Sunday I thought I was out, but AF never came full force and was due on Tues. So I decided to test again today after getting a :bfn: on Sunday and to my surprise I got :bfp::bfp::bfp: OMG we are sooooo excited:cloud9:

Good luck to everyone in their two week wait!!:dust:

Ladies am i crazy or have my cycles regulated??

November4th to December8th
December 8th to January 11th

Is this looking normal to any one ?

Any one who should have tested by now if you have or have not tested let me know so i can update the list !!PLEASE!!!!!!! Thank you ladies !!!

Congrats Kelley! I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

And TTCSECONDJOY-- your latest cycle looks good! FXd, it will stick!

I've been driving myself crazy with my POAS addiction. I spotted a tiny bit on Jan 2nd, thought it might be implantation bleeding, but looking back at my cycles I think it may have been Ov bleeding (I'm not doing temps or OPKs yet, so I'm doing the best I can)--my cycles have lately been between 45 and 49 days--so if I did O on the 2nd that would put be due for AF tomorrowish (14dpo)--which would be cd47.

As ever, I've got the symptoms that go for both--sore BBs, crying jags, and some nausea I'm reluctant to call a symptom as I may be making myself sick with anxiety!

I've been POAS since 7dpo and they're coming back :bfn:--but I know that it's not over till the :witch: appears! So, in short, AF is due tomorrow-ish, but if it hasn't turned up tomorrow I'll give it a test on either Saturday or Sunday morning. Urgh... At this point I don't even mind if AF shows up. I'm tired of being anxious!

ETA: I also wanted to add that I've never observed myself O spotting before, and probably wouldn't have noticed if OH and I hadn't been BDing at the time and he thought I had started AF! I thought I had too, except that was it for spotting! If we hadn't been BDing I never would have noticed, I imagine. Sorry for the TMI!

I totally believe it! I was due on Tuesday, and it showed up first thing this morning!

Hi ttcsecondjoy,

My first post ever - oh except for the introduction one. Anyway, I'm 3 dpo today and will be testing on January 27 - can you add me to the list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->