The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Congrats Kelley! Hopefully you've broken the :witch:'s evil run and we'll see a few more :bfp:!! Hope you have a healthy 9 mnths!:yipee:

I think I said I was going to test 17th but am TRYING to wait until Weds 21st...day after AF due. Not very confident this month, or whether I am just preparing myself so I don't get too disappointed

Congrats to Kelley and anyone else who got their BFP already :happydance:

I will be testing on the 22nd the day after AF due on the 21st (was due the 20th but OV was late so i think AF will be late too)

well I had period type pains all day yesterday, which moved to just being on the left side, I did a hpt even though I was 3 dpo (god knows why as I know it wouldnt show so soon!! th tsts wre staring at me though) got a :bfn:

Not too dissapointed with that result as I know its too early and I wasted a test but it was an internt cheepy so not too bad

I have ordered two first responce tests for testing either the 24th or 25th Jan

Not happy with th period type pains yesterdy, they were uncomfy. And I arnt due on yet either not for another eleven days infact

so I am I am faulty lol

The :witch: is due to visit tomorrow (if I did my sums right) and so I've saved testing until tomorrow morning. GIVE ME STRENGTH! How do we do this month after month after month...](*,)

So far no spotting or sign of her (usually I have about 2 days before AF arrives) so I'm praying she stays well away from my house - unwelcome sign on the door! I'm actually terrified. Doesn't someone else want to do the test for me?!!

Good luck to everyone who's also testing tomorrow! xx:headspin:

Good Luck ZubZub - I'll try to keep her here with me!

Hey girls :witch: has been officially gone for 2 days now !! I just wanted to wish all you testers luck :dust: to all !!!!!!!!!!

Here here TTCSECONDJOY! Got a Looooooong wait for the 29th now til OV - nice to have nothing to worry about dont you think!

Btw your cycles look good to me. Hoping that mine have done the same.

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp
:happydance: :happydance:

hehe im so happy! i took 7 tests :rofl:5 last night and all positive and 2 this morning still positive...including FRER and CBD!

just like to say thanks to every1 in the TTC waiting game...espcially KissingToast and Irish-eyes my buddies.

Good Luck to every1 testing :dust: fx'd for u all :):)

hehe im so happy! i took 7 tests :rofl:5 last night and all positive and 2 this morning still positive...including FRER and CBD!

just like to say thanks to every1 in the TTC waiting game...espcially KissingToast and Irish-eyes my buddies.

CONGRATS hun!!! :happydance: Was it your first month of trying???

:hugs:

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I woke up today at 6 AM to wee and when I did I thought just for the heck of it I would test and it has come up :bfp: on a FRER! It's been 6 months, so we are over the moon!!

Congrats Rachydaz and my fingers are very crossed for everyone still in the 2ww!!

CONGRATS hun!!! :happydance: Was it your first month of trying???

:hugs:

hey thanks hun...took us a year TTC im so glad it finally worked hehe :hug:

That's brilliant im so happy for u, just prooves, good things come to those who wait!!!:happydance: x x x

Congratulations everyone ....loads of BFP's after a dry run. Hope to add my name to the list next month!!

I'm getting all nervous now coz AF us due sunday. I'm going to try and wait until thursday to test just incase she shows up!! I've been having a lot of symptoms though, or at least I've managed to convince myself I have lol!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: for me too!!!!!! :):happydance:

now to go to the doc to confirm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"