The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

WOW sooooo happy for all the new :bfp: looks like I did break the cycle:happydance: lol

Wishing tons of :dust: and :af: to those still waiting

Best wished for a healthy and happy 9 months to all my fellow :bfp:

Fingers X'd all people waiting fir :witch: hope she stays away from you all.

Congrats to all BFPers!! It's all so exciting.......

CD3 and waiting for :witch: to leave the building!! Soooooooo bored!!!:hissy:

9dpo for me, got a :bfn: this morn, still waiting to see if :witch: is going to stick her ugly head in.........I'm expecting :witch: to show on Jan 22 (this Fri)!

Been feeling alot of tummy uneasy feelings and butterflies in my tummy.......even right now! My crazy bloating has normalized by now though :happydance:

I did stop peeing on the OPK sticks yest (it became such a habit that I just kept using them even after I O'd! I got bored when the test line got really light)....Once I can find my camera, I will post the line-up for reference for others :)

Pray for a :bfp: for me everyone! Babydust to all ladies!!! :hug:

Hi ttcsecondjoy,

My first post ever - oh except for the introduction one. Anyway, I'm 3 dpo today and will be testing on January 27 - can you add me to the list?

hello i am jemma, i am testing on 27th too! lets keep positive! xx :bfp:

just bought some HPTs, :o AF due tomorrow so i might test in the morning FXs for everyone!!!! and congrats on all the BFP's :)

Congratulations to all those who got their :bfp: !!! :happydance:

I tested again this morning and still a :bfn: but...it's ok because im gonna get that valentines :bfp: i test next on 14th feb, if the :witch: comes on the 23rd :D

xXx:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

Congratulations everyone on their :bfp:'s and those who didn't get it this month, means theres plenty of fun trying this month :-D!!!!!

Well my af is allegedly due in 2 days but aside from back ache which i've had for about 8 weeks now and developed incredibly sore boobs with very dry areolas i've not had anything atall this month so we'll see what Tuesday has to bring.

Good luck girls :hug: all around xxx

:witch: is due here today. Still no sign. I'm giving her til thursday to show up and if she doesn't then I'm testing on the 22nd. Just have to hope!

hi wondered if any of you ladies can help me ive been spotting on and of mabye a couple of times a day since about 7dpo for 4/5 days nothing like af had what i thought were faint positves but were just evaps .anyone know if this could be implantation bleeding and how long would a test take to show up positve? thanks good luck and babydust to all:dust:

Can I join too? Ive just stepped into 2ww, and am due on 31st. Lots of :dust: for us all xxx

Can you please add me to the list? am expecting AF on Jan 22 and testing/hoping for that :BFP: on Jan 23rd :)

I am so sorry ladies i have been three days without internet and have got to catch up on my school work i will be on here on and off for the next few days i will try my hardest to keep up your tester list so you ladies know who is where and whats going on AGAIN i am soooooo sorry i hope you all can forgive me !!!!

QUESTION- Ladies i am wondering if exercise and dieting when ttc is harmful??? I am trying to loose some weight and i don't want to mess up my chances!!

Hi all

I am also in 2 ww. Witch due on Sat 31st of this month. We have been BDing every night - apparently I od on Friday so I have my fingers crossed. Jeez, this 2 weeks is going to feel like an ETERNITRY!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!

ell ive now developed horrible cramping very low down and my boobs are horrendously sore so i think i'm gonna be out this cycle :( But hey ho we'll see. IF by some miraculous thing i dont start i'm gonna try and wait til Fri to test ARGHHHHH xxx

Can you put me down for the 22nd please?? I was due on today but gonna wait til thursday to test.

Finally, my prayers have been answered: I got my :bfp:!!:wohoo:

I'm a bit terrified to get super excited since I had a m/c in September last year, but I'm praying that this one is going to stick!!

Thanks to everyone for all your support (thanks Aimee-lou for keeping the :witch: away as promised!) I hope your turn is soon.

:hug: xx

Congratulations !!!!! Aimee-lou and I are going to get our :bfp: 's on Valentines Day!!!!

Thanks TTCSECONDJOY - be sure you do, I'll be checking up on you, you hear!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->