The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Awww wow! Congratulations ZubZub! :happydance::happydance:

Yep, V'day here we come!!

:hug:

Thanks Aimee-lou. Just been over to 1st tri and it's very lonely not really knowing any names so just you make sure you get there soon!!:hug:

congratulations on your bfp!

Im on cycle day 21 and feeling rubbish, crampy.

ahh well 7 dpo today

Congrats on the :bfp: ! Fingers crossed a few people from this thread will be joining you soon xxx

I only have 3 days to go until AF is due . . .And i am so nervous! Sometime i feel this could be it and then i get the odd cramp and i think AF is coming. Add into this i have had a cold so my temps are all over the place and i feel a bit lost. I just so want my :bfp: :)

Hope you feel better soon Razcox.....if it's the same cold I had its not a nice one.

Hope your BFP comes along to cure you!!

No AF, no :bfp:
:bfn: this morning!!
decided to chill out cos getting to stressed!!! hence 'not trying not preventing' status lol!!! :hissy:

ps - AF one week late tomorrow

Hi all, can you add me to your list please. I'm on CD31 of a 32 day cycle and 11 dpo. I'm going to test on Friday 23rd if AF hasn't shown her face by then.

Heyy, i'm 11dpo and BFN. I guess i'm out on this one then. :(

Maybe next month

just found this thread nearly on PAGE TWO!!! we need to get writing else we'll lose it!!!

update on me!! im one week late AF today, ::bfn:: everytime!! getting annoyed with it all so decided that i wud leave it to fate, not more charting, over analysing or POAS with every visit to the loo!!!! im officially not trying, not preventing!!!!!!

Yep, we've got to keep this thread going. I'm only on CD6 so not a lot going on with me......

BTW I lost 4lb on the Special K diet! :happydance: Hooray for me....hubby lost 4lb also....Hooray for hubby! :happydance:

Well I'm 2 DPO I think, just need one more high temperature on FF tomorrow to confirm ovulation was on Sunday. I am feeling positive as I got the timing right this month and used Preseed for the first time so I've got everything crossed.
DH won't be too disappointed if we don't get a BFP this month as he now tells me he wants to concieve next month so that bubba is born in November like him. He only got jealous because I said if we conceive this month my due date would be two days after my birthday in October. Now we are having a personal challenge :)
Send me lots of :dust: so that I win please ladies.

Im due 23rd tested 18th jan got :bfn: not sure if i tested to early or if im out this month...just waiting for the :witch: to pop up as my lower belly feels like its got bubbles in it..not sure what this is...and no it isnt wind!!!:rofl:

well ladies sorry for not being here and congratulations to all of you with :bfp: sorry about the :witch: as well me and my wonderful husband had a long weekend and i wasn't able to get to the computer if you know what i mean :happydance: but i have been working on the February list and will have it posted soon!!!!! Again sorry!!!

well ladies sorry for not being here and congratulations to all of you with :bfp: sorry about the :witch: as well me and my wonderful husband had a long weekend and i wasn't able to get to the computer if you know what i mean :happydance: but i have been working on the February list and will have it posted soon!!!!! Again sorry!!!

Hope you had a nice time on your long weekend and you're well rested.

We're doing the same next weekend and I'm seriously excited!! :happydance:

Well i am 13DPO and had some bleeding last night but nothing this morning, (started a thread about it as i was very confused) will be testing tomorrow morning if no more bleeding so keep everything crossed.

I was due sunday, still no sign of AF but feeling really down about it. I hate not knowing one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->