The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I did and it was :bfn:. Made a promise not to test til thursday now if :witch: doesn't show.

My Af is due 26th Jan, and have noticed I have been snapping all day and craved chocolate at dinner, so im guessing the signs are not looking good, I am DPO 9 and CD 24 :cry:

Lots of Baby dust to everyone else though

:dust:

We are currently trying to conceive after miscarriage in september at 5 weeks and needed a d&c.

:witch: is due on the 30th so heres to hoping she doesnt come!!

My boobs are hurting but BFN so i'm guessing witch is on her way. Can't wait til she has been and gone so i can get trying again

I was due sunday, still no sign of AF but feeling really down about it. I hate not knowing one way or another.

im in ur boat to RaeRae, A was due last tuesday!!! keep getting :bfn: and period type cramps!!! :(

Hi, my AF was due today, still no sign but keep getting a BFN. I wish I just knew one way or the other.

Ok ladies Why are we letting this thread go ???? I am going to re do the list tonight and hopefully it will encourage you ladies to keep it up here on page one !!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a little encouragment to those of you who are getting :bfn: but :witch: hasn't come yet. I tested TWO days befor AF was due and got a :bfn: that was 11dpo then tested again TWO days after AF was due and got my :bfp: SO DON"T GIVE UP HOPE!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Good luck and here's to keeping the :witch: away

Morning ladies :hugs:
Well FF has confirmed that I am 3 DPO today and my chart is looking lovely. I think this is the first month that I have accurately taken my temperature at the same time each day.
I really really really want this to be my month as my due date will be my birthday if I get my :bfp: on 3rd February. :happydance:

Yes, we must keep this thread going...I'm 8 days from O yet so I'll need this thread next week lol! :rofl:

Well AF due today but no sign yet after the bleeding i had on monday (12 DPO) took a HPT this morning and it was a :bfn: but now playing the waiting game to see if :witch: shows up or not . . .

Well thats me out this month, onto cycle #5 . . . AF has just turned up :(

Congratulations Kelley and thanks for the encouragement. :hug:

I was about set to kill someone last night. AF was due on Monday and there is no hint of her. No precramps or anything. Last night I was just furious at everything and everyone. I think I'd be ok if I hadn't been feeling so out of sorts. I JUST NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testing tomorrow morning so I'm hoping it's a :bfp: or that :witch: shows her face soon. Poor hubby is looking nervous as his manic wife moves into overdrive.

And I was so chilled about it all????????????????????????????

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a little encouragment to those of you who are getting :bfn: but :witch: hasn't come yet. I tested TWO days befor AF was due and got a :bfn: that was 11dpo then tested again TWO days after AF was due and got my :bfp: SO DON"T GIVE UP HOPE!!

Hopefully this is the month for Kelley's as that's my name too. :happydance: AF due yesterday but still no sign and I'm now 13dpo but still :bfn: . my workmates must think I'm mad as I never go to the loo at work but I've been through about 3 times today just to make sure it hasn't started.

new to site but i too am in the 2ww cycle varies from 24 to 28 days and approaching the day 24,sore boobs white cm heres hoping will test on day26 half way through see what occurs if :witch: doesnt appear first

:hug:

Ok ladies this thread was one away from the third page whats going on ???

Congratulations Kelley and thanks for the encouragement. :hug:

I was about set to kill someone last night. AF was due on Monday and there is no hint of her. No precramps or anything. Last night I was just furious at everything and everyone. I think I'd be ok if I hadn't been feeling so out of sorts. I JUST NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testing tomorrow morning so I'm hoping it's a :bfp: or that :witch: shows her face soon. Poor hubby is looking nervous as his manic wife moves into overdrive.

And I was so chilled about it all????????????????????????????

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

That's soooo funny cause I felt the same way!! My DH was soooo over me:rofl: And the night before I decided to test again I could not sleep well cause I just needed to know. I really didn't think I was pg and I really thought I would get a :bfn:

I bet your PG cause you sound just like I did!!!

:hug:

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the month for Kelley's as that's my name too. :happydance: AF due yesterday but still no sign and I'm now 13dpo but still :bfn: . my workmates must think I'm mad as I never go to the loo at work but I've been through about 3 times today just to make sure it hasn't started.

Good luck!! I'm praying for all my fellow TTCers:muaha: If you get your :bfp: tomorrow that:bfp: will be exactly 1 week to the day I got mine. Looks like our cycles are exactly 1 week off eachother. Let us know how you do...sending my pg hormones your way:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->