The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

4 DPO today and just had a huge wave of nausea. I hate being sick so had a mini panic but thankfully it passed. I doubt it is a symptom as 4 dpo is too early but it still sent me running to babyandbump to report LOL.
Good luck to all of you testing today. :dust:

Ok ladies this thread was one away from the third page whats going on ???

I'm sorry....I'm not in 2ww so really bored and want to reply but cant. Must keep it going though. 8 days to OV!!!

I've had a bit of a epiphany....I'm not going to be able to tell if I'm PG! I say this because, apart from missing a period I have pretty much the same symptoms all the time anyway. I'm on CD8 today and I feel sick (always do in the mornings), have sore bbs due to the ill fitting bra I chose to wear yesterday, I have cramps as I've been exercising and now my pelvic floor aches :)rofl:)..... for goodness sake body, sort yourself out before the 2ww or I can see me going insane!!

Ok ladies this thread was one away from the third page whats going on ???

I'm sorry....I'm not in 2ww so really bored and want to reply but cant. Must keep it going though. 8 days to OV!!!

I've had a bit of a epiphany....I'm not going to be able to tell if I'm PG! I say this because, apart from missing a period I have pretty much the same symptoms all the time anyway. I'm on CD8 today and I feel sick (always do in the mornings), have sore bbs due to the ill fitting bra I chose to wear yesterday, I have cramps as I've been exercising and now my pelvic floor aches :)rofl:)..... for goodness sake body, sort yourself out before the 2ww or I can see me going insane!!

LOL, i know i often feel a bit sick in the morning as well!

I am now on CD2 so i have a while to go until i get to post a lot on this thread again!

Can I join in??!?! Hehe

I'm currently on 10PDO, been symptom spotting like mad...but nothing really to report until today! Woke up with a manky taste in my mouth, bbs are kinda achy, but I get that before AF arrives anyways...

...BUT....just back from the loo, and had (TMI ALERT) loads of CM in my pants which was a very slight browny colour....implantation?!?!

Due to test on Tues....don't know if I can hold out tho :rofl:

Can I join in??!?! Hehe

I'm currently on 10PDO, been symptom spotting like mad...but nothing really to report until today! Woke up with a manky taste in my mouth, bbs are kinda achy, but I get that before AF arrives anyways...

...BUT....just back from the loo, and had (TMI ALERT) loads of CM in my pants which was a very slight browny colour....implantation?!?!

Due to test on Tues....don't know if I can hold out tho :rofl:

Oooohhh sounds promising. I will keep everything crossed for you that you get your :bfp:

Congratulations on your :bfp: Cracker. :hugs:

ladies i can not get dh to :sex: i don't know whats going on usually he is all over me ??!! GERRR I think he is a little depressed but damn its been since Monday!! I need to get his butt sorted out by the 30th (ov day) :happydance: wow i actually know when i am supposed to ovulate!!!!

think its :witch: 4me,got pale pnik when wiping then turned into pale brown cm meep :(

CONGRATULATIONS crackers

How are we today girls? I'm very very VERY tired....just need sleep. :sleep:

Unfortunately not a symptom....1 week til OV!! :happydance: Bring it on!!!

I am feeling really bloated today but no other symptoms. Currently 5 dpo.

I'm 5 days late. Still no sign of AF. Tested negative yesterday so I'm waiting til sunday.

ladies i can not get dh to :sex: i don't know whats going on usually he is all over me ??!! GERRR I think he is a little depressed but damn its been since Monday!! I need to get his butt sorted out by the 30th (ov day) :happydance: wow i actually know when i am supposed to ovulate!!!!

Me thinks u might need to get some shexy gear on :thumbup:, if you have no luck after that, then there must be something wrong!!!

When i was TTC kian, at first he loved it because.. well... he was getting it EVERY day some times twice...after the 2nd month with no luck he actually turned me down for the 1st time in 6 years!!! He felt like it was a chore, and the sex was schedueld so i decided to quit the charting and just :sex: when we wannid to...then i got pregnant. x x x

Morning!!! Feel really sicky this morning, DYING to test, but I'm only 11dpo today...the waiting is doing my head in!!!

Think i'll test on Sunday....what do you think???

:dust: to all!!

Step away from the sticks!! :rofl:

Sunday would be 13DPO, right?....I would be inclined to wait until AF is officially late (but then again I've had a couple of very disappointing months.) When is she due to arrive?

She's due on Tues....I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I just can't help it! it's like an addiction :rofl:

She's due on Tues....I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I just can't help it! it's like an addiction :rofl:

an understand iam offically due tue if go on 28 day cycle but have been as short as 24 days having to really stop myself from poas and finding disappointing result

:hug:

Well, I'm feeling much better today. From nearly killing my DH for being a plonker yesterday today I feel the most calm I have in a couple of weeks.
:happydance:
I am largely free of cramps, pain, bloating, constipation and UTI symptoms. Just a really, really faint AF type cramp. Even my hip joints which had been stiff and uncoordinated seem to be steadying up.

This morning while I was putting on my face a got a sudden sore cramp and I was sure AF would be coming today. No sign as yet but I have been incredibly thirsty today and ravenous this morning so it may be soon as I usually get hungry around that time. I think she was due somewhere between Monday and Wednesday and I ovulated somewhere between the 7th and 9th so that would be about right - well, slightly late.

Now that I feel better I am nowhere near as stressed about it. I literally couldn't be bothered testing this morning. My argument is until my body does something to suggest things have changed or it becomes February I'll leave it. And I'm ok with that (probably less likely to kill someone too).
:rofl:
On a slightly contradictory note :blush: could someone tell me the difference in your CP between about to get AF and pregnant? A few of the girls mention it but I have no idea what you look for.

Good luck ladies! :dust:

hey everyone i think im in the tww again. yesterday ff said i ov'd on cd 13, today it says 14. (my ticker is never right lol)

TMI i just went for a wee and on wiping there was pink tinged cm, Ive never noticed this before except when AF is about to happen but surely its too early for that? Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->