• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Ok ladies its done I am so sorry it took so long to get it up there!!!! Wantingmore Thank you every1 else please post your testing date exactly like this so i can see it easy!!! It might help to have the yeild sign in the title area as well Thankx girlies!!!

Well i was just wondering how many of you ladies are testing on the 14th ???

I am trying to concieve and I have already ovulated and I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy so but its still too early to test so I am keeping my fingers crossed

Hi girls. Its official... my first official 2ww!

Congrats to all you lucky BFPers - who'll be next?!

AF due 8th Feb

Due to test 14th of Feb - although I've decided to wait til 15th as I really cannot handle getting a BFN so hoping that :witch: will arrive (if she's going to) nice and early!

Congratulations Shoesnob!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I will be testing on the 18th Feb so heres hoping for an extra reason to celebrate my B'day on the 20th . . .

Well i was just wondering how many of you ladies are testing on the 14th ???

https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/90278-valentines-day-2009-testers.html - I am setting up a special thread for BFP results on Feb 13 in the BFP announcements section

**Edit***
to be clear: the thread is meant for the 14th testers but because this is an international forum, my "13th" might be someone else's 14th, so I am setting it up a day earlier.

No testing till Vday. Figured it give me a Goal lol and might stop me from poas lol

:witch: is due on 2 Feb for me so I'm planning to test on 3rd Feb if I don't have any spotting or AF signs :)shhh:)

No testing till Vday. Figured it give me a Goal lol and might stop me from poas lol

I think we are all trying this but i think we all know in the back of our minds that it is not going to work!!! LOL

Hi everyone. My :witch: is due on 31 Jan, so probably test 2nd Feb if it doesn't show.

Good luck everyone.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"