• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I'm officially testing on 3rd jan but I got a teeny tiny line today.........

Congratulations

Well im 4dpo and no symptoms as such just backache and gassy!!!

:rofl:That is one I haven't heard before!! You are too funny!! :rofl:

I thinkk so i have heard of women having hot flushes early on in pregnancy,

I get a hot flush when the trumpet goes of without any warning:blush::rofl:

Did i forget anybody in the tester list i have been working a lot lately and i am sorry but i will try to keep it updated as much as possible!!!

My symptoms for today are:

Tiredness!!!
Hot flashes
dizziness (only once)
lower back ache

I don't know why but my computer keeps messing up making my posts delay and it is also making double posts ??!!! WOW technology and the wonderful things it does!!

Hi TTCSECONDJOY, I had all of those symptoms early on about 5/6 dpo not much in the first 4 days though. :happydance: I have a good feeling about you this month. xxx

I hope so!! Please send me all of your baby dust and sticky vibes!! I know you are going to be my good luck charm!!!!!

I am soo anxious to test but i know it is way too soon!! I was looking at epts today at work!!?

I can't stand it. The only reason I haven't tested yet is because I don't have a test in the house. I am going to buy some tomorrow. My ticker started my cycle over, but sometimes I have 28 CD. So, that is why I decided to wait until the 1st.

:dust:

i am waiting to test until at least Sunday as i have two tests in the hall closet that are calling my name!!!!!! How can i resist the urge??!!

Ohh and more symptoms (TMI) GASSY!!!!!!DH says im giving off much more body heat then usual and clear cm<~~~~ What could this mean?

Sending loads of babydust all around!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

@ TTC - sounds all good to me! :mrgreen: Sticky sticky! :dust:

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94