• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hi girls

Im expecting AF at the latest by 6th feb. I'm hoping to test on the next day if it doesnt arrive by the 6th.

All the best to everyone trying:hugs:

hi i tested on 20th jan and got:bfp:could you please add me to your list.thanks

By the way I promised I wouldnt symptom spot but I've started already. Yesterday (that was 10 days till AF arrives) I had some sharp shooting pains in my lower abdomen just below my belly button.

I dont know if thats ovulation pains but is'nt that a bit late of ov pains???

Congrats Quail thats excellent news. I wish you all the best and hope you have a healthy and happy nine months... well whats left of them!

hehe!!!! i think i may finally belong here!!! FF predicts i will ovulate tommorw.... but as we are ttc via shettles for a girl... its just one long wait now! :D due to test 13th Feb... (after much chopping and changing off ff's mind i might add!!!) not holding out too much hope this month as ttc a girl via shettles is meant to take considerably longer :( but hey ho!!!! here im am in 2ww!!!!!! (and still uber excited and impatient!)

Welcome MrsR - the torture of the 2ww awaits!! :)

I'll be there shortly too....expecting to have a lovely 5 days with hubby as only 1 more day at work this week and meant to OV tomorrow/fri I reckon (no FF to confuse me :rofl:) so going to try to not come on here until at least 4 DPO!! :)

Fingers crossed you get your Little girl....we would like a girl too I think but as my cycles are everywhere it's a case of wait and see for us! :)

Good Luck!! BFP's Ahoy!!

Im 1st of Feb, BUT will test before!! lol thanks xx

Just had a thought today. If I get my BFP next Tuesday I won't tell DH immediately. Instead I will surprise him with a positive HPT on Valentines day. This will be a huge test of will power as I am terrible at keeping surprises to myself. I get so excited :)
Saying that I haven't felt a single symptom and I am 10 DPO today.
Going to tear myself away from this forum and get some sleep. Night all!
:dust:

Hey Ladies,
I am not sure but i think i Oved yesterday which would be awesome b/c me and DH BDed yesterday morning at about 4 am!!! But just incase i better get on that tonight too huh ??

Yep, it's prime BD time and it's always best to put in that little extra effort i think.... Having said that, the number of people on here who have said 'we only did it once 4 days before OV and now I'm PG' I'm beginnng to think that less is more.

Last night was a 'night off' in our BD every night plan :rofl: but Hubby's having none of it and jumped on me.....twice. I'm not complaining but still,means I may not get to BD tonight which is the night before OV....I'm sure I can convince him especially if I give him his birthday presents early :blush:

He's 25 tomorrow, same as me....thank god! I will no longer be the cradle snatcher he says I am :rofl:

Im just joining the 2ww today :happydance: Due to test on the 13th Feb! Prob wont make it that long though lol

Good Luck girls!!

:dust::dust:

xx

Well Dh and i Were so tired last night that we passed out as soon as we layed down NO :sex: Got to make up for it tonight tho !!! My cp has be weird but now its low and Very open and soft i am pretty sure i have either already ovulated or i will be ovulating tomorrow !!! PLEASE keep Your FX

hi ladies,

can i join you in the 2ww due af on 7th Feb. only 5dpo today. SS like crazy.

ash x

hi i thought this might help some of you ladies . i spoke to a midwife today who said its quite normal in early pregnancy to get positives and negatives as ive had and it is also normal to have implantation spotting for 6 days also as ive had. thought this might help anybody wondering about these sorts of things.hope eveyone is well.x

hi ladies,

can i join you in the 2ww due af on 7th Feb. only 5dpo today. SS like crazy.

ash x

Welcome, We are happy to have you here!! We love SS so anytime you want to rant about your symptoms feel free~~!!!! Wow lucky you only have 9 days left !! I am going to be starting the 2ww on Sunday I am going to try not to symptom spot this month as ever time i do it i jinx myself!! I am just going to let go and let my body do its thing !!! I really hope you the best and i hope to be putting your bfp up there soon!!!

Oh well, :witch: arrived this morning. Have to start again!! :hissy: Good luck to all you ladies still to test!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->