• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hello
Can I join in please? AF is due on 6 Feb so I have another whole week to wait yet and it feels like forever! TBH am not holding out much hope this month as didn't really manage to get in much bding at the right time.. feel like I'm wishing time away the moment waiting for my next chance.

V

Hi TTCSECONDJOY

could you please add me for testing 14th Feb

thank you x

Good Luck to all the girls testing on valentines day lets hope there are lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Ladies I can already tell i didn't catch the eggie and i think its too late!! I just feel it I don't know how to explain it but i just know!! Sorry to damper this thread but i am just down today and i don't know ...............................

Can you add me please for the 19th February - Thanks

Goodluck girls :flower:

Hello
Can I join in please? AF is due on 6 Feb so I have another whole week to wait yet and it feels like forever! TBH am not holding out much hope this month as didn't really manage to get in much bding at the right time.. feel like I'm wishing time away the moment waiting for my next chance.

V

:wave: welcome 2 bnb xxx good luck for testing this month x

Ladies I can already tell i didn't catch the eggie and i think its too late!! I just feel it I don't know how to explain it but i just know!! Sorry to damper this thread but i am just down today and i don't know ...............................

Hang in there girl, you will know soon enough and if you are right (which I am not as convinced as you), then you can start planning for another try then.

Until then, hold on to that little hope that it only takes one spermie and a bit of luck.:hug:

I am just so tired of trying so hard and nothing happening I am about ready to just give up all together!!!

Aww sweetie. Here is a virtual hug from Canada -> :hug:

Sounds like you need an afternoon or evening for just for you and to pamper yourself, recharge your batteries and figure things out.

Thankx for the :hugs: I am just so down on the thought of ttc and having another baby i just feel broken and i am so confused i don't know what i did wrong or what i am doing wrong!! I do not want to use opks or anything else but i really really want just one more little baby and then i will give allllllllll of my baby dust to everyone else out there!! I have even told many of the women on here and some really good friends that i would either donate my eggs to them or even carry a baby for them!!! I just want to have my 2nd little one and then i will be happy and content with my life!!!

Just that it makes dh a little weird he feels like he is put on stage and has to preform when i am ov and i don't want to put him in that place.

I have been a very naughty girl and gave in to the sticks which were screaming at me to pee on them and got a faint line yesterday at 11 DPO. I didn't want to get my hopes up too much so waited until today to test again and the line is even darker today.

I have got my :bfp: and I am so excited :happydance:

The preseed that I used for the first time this cycle must have worked!!! I think I have two packets left so if any of you ladies would like them send me a PM (first come first served)

I am still sending lots of :dust: to each and every one of you :hugs:

Please add me for testing 4th Feb.

Im 8dpo and so far managed to live a relativly normal week... I havnt done much ss and not poas once yet!
Im soooo tired and my back is aching pretty much 24/7 for the last 2 days. But Im not reading anything into it... :rofl:

:hugs: to all & congrats on your :bfp: 's!

I have been a very naughty girl and gave in to the sticks which were screaming at me to pee on them and got a faint line yesterday at 11 DPO. I didn't want to get my hopes up too much so waited until today to test again and the line is even darker today.

The preseed that I used for the first time this cycle must have worked!!! I think I have two packets left so if any of you ladies would like them send me a PM (first come first served)

COngrats hun thats excellent news.
a x

Congrats msangie :D Hope you have a H&H pregnancy! x

I cant wait for this week to be over, i hate the first bit of the 2ww! Only a few days to go til i can start the Symptom Spotting :rofl:

Can you add me for testing on the 12th please :)

xx

I'll be testing somewhere around the 13th, if i can wait that long!

CONGRATS !!!

TCCSecondJoy - I'm right with you this time - I'm just not feeling it either. But... I'll set up camp here again and wait for the :witch:

Symptom Spotting like crazy - since Samzi posted this link to me:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms

I just love it!

CONGRATS !!!

TCCSecondJoy - I'm right with you this time - my frist 2ww and I'm just not feeling it either. But... I'll set up camp here again and wait for the :witch:

Symptom Spotting like crazy - since Samzi posted this link to me:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms

I just love it!

:rofl: sorry caz

Not sure when im testing yet but can you put 4th feb for now? :lol:

CONGRATS!!!!!

H & H 9 months to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back