• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Ladies me and DH :sex: last night and all day today there has been (tmi) loads and loads of clear stretchy cm again (tmi) there was lots on my knickers when i went to the bathroom??!! Does this indicate ov ?? and should i bd again tonight just to be sure?

Wow I just realized that me and dh :sex: on CD 9, 15, 17, 19 And we will on CD 21 too I totally didn't mean to every other day as we are technically not trying not preventing!! But it just happened that way and this is the first time we got every other day in on the week of ov ever!!!!!

Check out my FF tell me what you think!!!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/249c3b

hehe!!!! i think i may finally belong here!!! FF predicts i will ovulate tommorw.... but as we are ttc via shettles for a girl... its just one long wait now! :D due to test 13th Feb... (after much chopping and changing off ff's mind i might add!!!) not holding out too much hope this month as ttc a girl via shettles is meant to take considerably longer :( but hey ho!!!! here im am in 2ww!!!!!! (and still uber excited and impatient!)

Hi Mrs R,

We also TTC via Shettles for a girl and got our :bfp: the very first cycle. Now just hopeing it worked for a girl!! GOOD LUCK!!!

:huh:
I seem to have been missed! :cry: I'm currently in my 2WW and will AF is due on the 4th Feb so will be (trying to) hold out until then!

Thanks!:hug:

I'm in the 2WW, AF is due around the 6th. I don't think I'm pregnant this month though. I don't feel it and I just don't think we'll be that lucky!

I have got my :bfp: and I am so excited :happydance:

CONGRATS !!!

TCCSecondJoy - I'm right with you this time - I'm just not feeling it either. But... I'll set up camp here again and wait for the :witch:

Symptom Spotting like crazy - since Samzi posted this link to me:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms

I just love it!

well who knows we may be getting our :bfp: this month !!!

CONGRATS !!!

TCCSecondJoy - I'm right with you this time - I'm just not feeling it either. But... I'll set up camp here again and wait for the :witch:

I just love it!

Sounds really promising TTCSECONDJOY!! Got my fingers crossed for you.

We have just been seeing what happens this month and I haven't had any EWCM - just lots of watery CM which seems to just keeps appearing!:rofl:

CD17 today....so could be 1dpo or may need to wait til Monday to know for definite.

February starts tomorrow so officially in the countdown!!

CONGRATS !!!

I just love it!

Sounds really promising TTCSECONDJOY!! Got my fingers crossed for you.

We have just been seeing what happens this month and I haven't had any EWCM - just lots of watery CM which seems to just keeps appearing!:rofl:

CD17 today....so could be 1dpo or may need to wait til Monday to know for definite.

February starts tomorrow so officially in the countdown!!

I start the 2 week wait 2morrow also, i hate this part!!!!:hissy: :rofl:

One question to all ya ladies.... posted this in other forums and threads! ... but thought I shall ask you guys too....

Can you see a line in these pics...? sorry for the poor quality.... but the pink line was more obvious to naked eye than the cam... and came up within 3-5 mins time line. I am posting pics which I took when the test was working and was still wet!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa27/keerthy83/DSCF2483-1.jpg

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa27/keerthy83/DSCF2483.jpg

Any advice? Faint positive or an Evap???? am going mad... :hissy::hissy:

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

i think it def looks like a :bfp: !!!

One question to all ya ladies.... posted this in other forums and threads! ... but thought I shall ask you guys too....

Can you see a line in these pics...? sorry for the poor quality.... but the pink line was more obvious to naked eye than the cam... and came up within 3-5 mins time line. I am posting pics which I took when the test was working and was still wet!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa27/keerthy83/DSCF2483-1.jpg

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa27/keerthy83/DSCF2483.jpg

Any advice? Faint positive or an Evap???? am going mad... :hissy::hissy:

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

I can see a very faint second pink line. What DPO are you? And did you use FMU?

When I got a very faint line in the morning I tested again that afternoon and it was slightly darker. I then tested everyday with cheapy sticks seeing a faint but slightly darker line each time until I was 100% sure it was a :bfp:. Sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks honey! I think I am 9/10-11 DPO.... am due for af on 3rd...... yes I used FMU!!!! didnt dare to test again!

I shifted from Sanatogen pronatals to pregnacare conception multi-vits since 4 days.... hope its not some falso positive coz of that!

Am really scared now... I was totally relaxed this months.... was so much into my books! I even booked an exam at end of march!!!!

Hopefully.... . argghhhh scared to get my hopes up!

I think I will wait until I cross my AF date! and then re-test.... hmm.... I will test any minute now.. I can't stop myself! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Thanks honey! I think I am 9/10-11 DPO.... am due for af on 3rd...... yes I used FMU!!!! didnt dare to test again!

I shifted from Sanatogen pronatals to pregnacare conception multi-vits since 4 days.... hope its not some falso positive coz of that!

Am really scared now... I was totally relaxed this months.... was so much into my books! I even booked an exam at end of march!!!!

I think I will wait until I cross my AF date! and then re-test.... hmm.... I will test any minute now.. I can't stop myself! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

My AF was due on 3rd Feb too. I know how you feel not trying to get your hopes up too much and also not believing what you are seeing.

Much as I admire your restraint I think you will find it hard not to test again before Tuesday just out of curiosity as to whether another line will appear or not. Those little sticks will be screaming at you to share your FMU with them tomorrow morning when you awake.

Wishing you lots and lots of luck honey.:hugs:

My AF was due on 3rd Feb too. I know how you feel not trying to get your hopes up too much and also not believing what you are seeing.

Much as I admire your restraint I think you will find it hard not to test again before Tuesday just out of curiosity as to whether another line will appear or not. Those little sticks will be screaming at you to share your FMU with them tomorrow morning when you awake.

Wishing you lots and lots of luck honey.:hugs:

I will try to keep off from testing! but.... I know I can't !!! I will be up early tomorrow... :rofl::rofl:
I have an appointment for an ultra-sound on the 3rd Feb..... my gynac thought I have PCOS....
well, I think it does no harm....so I will go for it!

Thanks honey! my books screaming at me.... havent touched my books since morning and exams getting near!

FX.... will keep ya all updated! Pray for me please!!! :baby::baby::baby:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good Luck Keerthy! I can see a very faint line.. hope its the start of a lovely BFP! :hugs:

Not much to update with me, im 4dpo.. just waiting for the symptom spotting to begin :rofl:

x

Can you add me? I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 27th. If so, I should be be expecting :witch: or :bfp: around Feb. 10th.
Good luck everyone! :dust:

Hi Girls... Lots of PMA on here so thought I'd join in too...

2 days 'till testing with First Response... Not holding out much hope for a BFP but v keen to just get this cycle over with and onto the next.

Anyone got any good 2ww symptoms?

I've had pretty much a constant dull ache - like a super-mild AF cramp...

I have a dull ache on one side at the moment, keep getting the tmi white/transulsceant(sp) but not stretchy cm every night. feeling a bit sick and last night i was v bloated. uck! GL caz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->