• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I'll test about 18th Feb, depends how long I can hold out!

:hug:

hi ladies well looks like my bfp was a chemical as getting all negs now .onto the next cycle when af shows up.congratulations to everyone who got there bfp.x

Well I didnt even get a chance to get impatiant about poas as :witch: arrived last night. 10dpo/CD24 the earliest yet :hissy:

Its a very painful one too, just to rub it in I suppose :(

Morning

Quail - Aww hun hope you get your BFP of AF soon so you can get on with next cycle :hugs:

Oushka - Sorry :witch: got you, good luck next cycle :hug:

5dpo for me.. not feeling any different yet but guess its a little early hehe

xx

Me! i'm about 11 dpo now, and will be testing on the 6th feb- if i can hold out that long!!
Baby dust and bfps to all!!!!!!
:bfp: :dust:

CD19 - 1DPO I think......I think!

Going to wait til 16th to test as :witch: should be here on 15th.

Good luck everyone!

Hey ladies How are you all today??!! I am currently 2-3dpo. I had a super crying fit this morning. SHHH( dh didn't want to :sex: because of a hangover but i go so upset thinking something was wrong with me. everything is fine now. and my ( .)(. ) feel sore!!

Hi - I've been super-emotional too.
Get this.....
I cried when we went to Pets at Home yesterday - just at the thought that our children would see that shop one day...

Ermmmm glad you've got sore BBs! Mine aren't aching at all and I'm most annoyed.
I keep checking to see if they've got darker or vein-ier but joy...

wow ladies we are letting this thread get way to far down on this page!!!!!!

girls!

I think I have got some news!!!!

After getting a series of evaps since 4 days...... I think it could be a :bfp:

I tested today....... line showed up in 2 mins.... link bright but not very dark!
I was due today/tomorrow..... I cannot post pics.... as hubby taken his laptop to office.... which has the card reader! Shame I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I shall post pics.... asap!

girls!

I tested today....... line showed up in 2 mins.... link bright but not very dark!
I was due today/tomorrow..... I cannot post pics.... as hubby taken his laptop to office.... which has the card reader! Shame I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh how exciting! I've got my FX'd for you!

girls!

Oooh how exciting! I've got my FX'd for you!

hopefully it is :bfp:!
I tested again... the line is faint.. showed up in 2 mins.... but may be I had a glass of water after breakfast!!!!! so.... who knows.....

by the way... I have a scan today evening......to rule out PCO's my gynac thinks I have PCOS!
Gosh!!! hope its not

FXd!!!!

Hi Ladies - Im now officially in the dreaded 2WW (I love it really) :rofl:

Good Luck ladies - hope there are lots more :bfp:'s this month

**Good Luck Keerthy - Will look out for pics later - The EVAP posted a few pages back looked very pink! :dust:**

Good luck with the scan! I hope its not PCOS

AF is supposed to be on its way, but I don't feel any symptoms at all. Then again, I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms either, so I'm not really sure whats going on!

Hi Ladies - Im now officially in the dreaded 2WW (I love it really) :rofl:

Good Luck ladies - hope there are lots more :bfp:'s this month

**Good Luck Keerthy - Will look out for pics later - The EVAP posted a few pages back looked very pink! :dust:**

Its dark now!

but am scared of chemicals.... dont have a historty though!

:baby::baby: for a strong :bfp:!!!!

You better tell the doc at the scan about the lines though, just in case! You never know, they might confirm it! Fingers crossed for you hun that everything is fine! :hug:

Me on the other hand...I'm on the 2ww, 2DPO and desperate to get all obsessed. Apart from the fact I've vowed not too, I'm more worried about work and the HUUUUUUGE spot on the top of one of my boobs that is rubbing on my bra and killing me! :rofl:

Roll on 16th!!

hi ladies well i think the spotting i had on the 14th jan must have been a strange af so think imust be cd 21 havent a clue when i might have o so just a wait and see game,good luck to everyone.

oooo Keerthy i hope it turns out to be a BFP for you! Ill keep my FX! :dust:

Im 6dpo and im normally (imagining) some kind of symptom by now but nothing at all this month! I dont feel any different at all.. Just hoping i can make it til test day (next Thursday) without POAS early!! :roll: lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->