• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

hi ladies well i think the spotting i had on the 14th jan must have been a strange af so think imust be cd 21 havent a clue when i might have o so just a wait and see game,good luck to everyone.

You better tell the doc at the scan about the lines though, just in case! You never know, they might confirm it! Fingers crossed for you hun that everything is fine! :hug:

Me on the other hand...I'm on the 2ww, 2DPO and desperate to get all obsessed. Apart from the fact I've vowed not too, I'm more worried about work and the HUUUUUUGE spot on the top of one of my boobs that is rubbing on my bra and killing me! :rofl:

Roll on 16th!!

ohh yeah will tell for sure!

Good luck for you honey!!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Keerthy..

I'm just wondering. Just checked on the calender that the 16th is a monday (don't think I could handle testing at 5.30am on a Monday before work!).

I have a choice - test on the 15th (due AF) and risk having a MAJOR disappointment of :witch: arriving that day OR - wait until the Friday/Saturday as :witch: would then be a week late and I would be able to have a day at home rather than having to control myself at work! (have the option to Work from Home on a friday :happydance:)

What do we think girls....curiosity or will power...what will win?

I am past the 2 weeks. I am 4 weeks late. I am new to this site. What does dpo mean? The start of my last period was 12/08/08. Can someone calculate the numbers for me? I am soo lost.

Thanks!

girls!

I think I have got some news!!!!

After getting a series of evaps since 4 days...... I think it could be a :bfp:

I tested today....... line showed up in 2 mins.... link bright but not very dark!
I was due today/tomorrow..... I cannot post pics.... as hubby taken his laptop to office.... which has the card reader! Shame I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I shall post pics.... asap!

Oooh how exciting! I've got my FX'd for you!

hopefully it is :bfp:!
I tested again... the line is faint.. showed up in 2 mins.... but may be I had a glass of water after breakfast!!!!! so.... who knows.....

by the way... I have a scan today evening......to rule out PCO's my gynac thinks I have PCOS!
Gosh!!! hope its not

FXd!!!!

Keerthy I believe you have your :bfp: and congratulations are in order :happydance:
I know you don't want to get your hopes up but all of these tests can't be wrong, I think you (and DH of course) have done it!!!
Let me know how your appointment goes later. :hug:

Almost on 3DPO....I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT! I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT! I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT! I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT!

:rofl::hissy:

hey ladies how are you all today? I am about 4dpo and still no symptoms!! I kind of know this is not my month but the heck with it! I have a question for yall do you think that i should keep trying through march as i am not sure if i want to have another December baby?? I dont know what to do what do you ladies think???

I've had to change my dates...I am now 1DPO as found EWCM last night! So so thrilled!

Didn't BD tho so probably means no BFP this month as a result, but at least the old bod is working. :happydance:

(We BD'd every day since last Tuesday and last night was the 1st night missed....do we still stand a chance with that?)

Hey

I noticed some slight pink blood last night whilst checking my CP, theres not enough today to notice when i wipe but the CM around my cerivix is quite blood tinged, a little darker than last night though so i dunno what that is, i hope af isnt on her way.. not due til next Thursday im only 7dpo! :cry:

Will just have to wait and see i guess :roll:

Hope your all ok! :hug:

xx

I'm almost sure I'm not pregnant now. I can't stand DH being near me and I never can when AF is about to come! I'm not really too bothered though, I didn't think we'd get pregnant straight away!

I tested and I think it is a...... .......

shhhh!!!!!! not allowed to post here!!!!!

See the link https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-ovulation-test-gallery/95619-can-you-see-line-update-page-4-a-4.html

girls!

I think I have got some news!!!!

After getting a series of evaps since 4 days...... I think it could be a :bfp:

I tested today....... line showed up in 2 mins.... link bright but not very dark!
I was due today/tomorrow..... I cannot post pics.... as hubby taken his laptop to office.... which has the card reader! Shame I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I shall post pics.... asap!

Hi Keerthy

I really hope that is your BFP! its sounds very promising.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have you had any symptoms?

Please post the pics asap! Im soooooooooooo excited for you!

My spotting has completely stopped now.. :D Im so glad it wasnt AF! I thought i was out over a week early.

Im kinda excited now, could it really have implantation bleeding! Trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard! :dohh: lol

:dust:

xx

I'm out :witch: got me, damn her!! :hissy:

Good luck to everyone else still waiting and wondering lol

:dust:

hI...im new here. mom of 1 and trying for #2.

Testing in 6 days...but im so impatient i will probably test in like 3 days...i need to know ASAP.

hey ladies i am 5dpo now and still no symptoms!!! I do have very full bbs and am very tired but i have been pushing my limits with my sleep! there is not much more to report right now but i did want to let yall know that i am sorry for slacking on this thread again its just i have a load of school work to do and its just about time for midterms so i am cramming bad but i promise when i get caught up with school i will catch yall up i say give me about 3-4 days and i will be in full swing i am going to pull an all nighter tonight to catch everything up!! talk to you ladies later!!! Love Abbbie

Anyone else feel as though the days are dragging on sooo slooooowwww? :dohh:

Anyone else feel as though the days are dragging on sooo slooooowwww? :dohh:

Yeah they really are.. im not due to test til 12th, thats a week away and i already feel like ive been in the 2ww for ages! :wacko:

I didnt sleep too good last night was very restless, keep getting waves of nausea too.

I think im going to test on Sat at 10dpo.. theres no way i can wait a whole week!!

Hope everyone is ok today :hugs:

Simone xx

Ive just entered my 2nd 2ww..Id love to get a :bfp:on valentines day BUT I'll only be 10dpo..isn't that too early?
Good luck ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->