• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I feel that the 2ww has been really dragging for me too. Couldn't sleep last night either with hubby or dogs snoring! I then was starving and my arm was all tingly. So had to get up and get something to eat.

My bb's are sore too and have been since ovulation day. Not sure this is my month or not but FX'd.:happydance:

My boobs are not sore yet.. they will be if i keep poking around though :rofl::rofl: haha anyway as i was poking about before seeing if they hurt i leaked some milk :shock: dunno where that has come from cuz i havent breastfed for over a yr! hehe :roll:

Hello, Could you please update mine to a :bfp:!!!

Tested tonight on an early response and got a definite 2nd line! :happydance:

grats!

i had a tingly left hand earlier and cant go for a poo again! :rofl:

I feel that the 2ww has been really dragging for me too. Couldn't sleep last night either with hubby or dogs snoring! I then was starving and my arm was all tingly. So had to get up and get something to eat.

My bb's are sore too and have been since ovulation day. Not sure this is my month or not but FX'd.:happydance:

Thats exactly how I felt some days!!!!

Fxd for you!!!!

@ TTCSECONDJOY - Can you please update my name with a :bfp:, thanks! :hug:

Congrats to those who have tested and got their :bfp:'s

I am 5 DPO and feel nothing. My right boob was a wee bit tingly yesterday but absolutely zilch since then!

well ladies :witch: got me today so now cd1 just wondered your thoughts on this my cycles only seem to be 20-24 days long would i still be ovulating as im still breastfeeding my 7 month old? thanks for any replies.also anyone any idea when o should occur on this sort of cycle?,thanks

Congratulations all :bfp:ers!!! :happydance:

2DPO for me so Loooong way to go!!

Thats exactly how I felt some days!!!!

Fxd for you!!!!

@ TTCSECONDJOY - Can you please update my name with a :bfp:, thanks! :hug:

Keerthy, congratulations on our :bfp:, finally you got it for sure!

Oh and don't you get my hopes up, I'll be so upset if the witch appears. But thanks!:hug:

Can you put down for Valentines day please..I'll be POAS then if :witch: hasn't hit me

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies who've got their :bfp:s

:dust:

How are we today? The 2WW is taking sooooo long to go down, probably because I had to adjust by 2 days.

3DPO (adjusted from 5DPO) and nothing to report! :hissy: Bored oh so bored!

Working from home today so have done a couple of hours work and given myself the rest of the day off for good behaviour. Got loads of overtime hours next week which could be interesting (Hubby is on lates and we have to share a car! :hissy: so will make it up then!)

Any plans for the weekend?

12dpo today , tested at 11, 8 and 5dpo but no line. two days till af due and no sign of spotting yet, so far so good. x

12dpo today , tested at 11, 8 and 5dpo but no line. two days till af due and no sign of spotting yet, so far so good. x

Good Luck Samzi...Hope she stays away!

Well AF isn't here yet, but I feel so bloated and uh today, I'm pretty sure she'll be here in the next day or two. In the back of my mind I keep thinking its coz I'm pregnant instead though lol

well ladies only one week left for all of us valentines day testers!!! I am 7dpo and have a few of what i think are symptoms!!

SUPER SORE BBS
not only are they sore but full and lots of vains are popping up!!!
Also i have been having a white sticky cm

gl all!

im testing sunday, poss tomorrow if my new batch of ic's arrive x

Hey ladies 1 week down only 1 week to go :rofl:

I took a preg test yesterday morning, and i swear i cud see a line, it was the faintest line ever and no one else cud see it so im guesing im tricking myself, i've peed on so many sticks lately :lol:

Past 3 days ive had dull lower back ache, could do with a good rub!!! :lol:

Also slight cramping but not sure if this is anything...ahhhhh :hissy: the wait is tooo long why cant it be a 2 day wait instead :rofl:

:hug:

I woke up this morning with the biggest hankering (notice did not use the word craving! :rofl:) for pancakes. God bless my hubby and his easy going nature....had pancakes and golden syrup for breakfast!! Feel like a big kid! :happydance:

No symptoms for me ladies. Few crampies but I've had these the last 2 months so not reading anything in. Also have sore bbs ut again, nothing unusual.

Good luck to all you ladies. I'm going to be stuck here for another 2 weeks today provided AF not here to stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->