• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

woohoo only 7 days left until testing....only if :witch: doesnt come before then.

Its so going to drag.

Ive had a few things I dont know if they are linked to getting pregnant or not. I have had heartburn for a couple of days in the week and just lately have been feeling sick on an off.

Hoping to get a :bfp: very soon.

Dont test before val day.....dont test before val day...dont test before val day.....tra la la la la la:rofl:

Hey ladies

Well the 2ww is over for me.. i got my BFP this morning :yipee::dance:

Soo excited!!! :D:D:D

Good Luck to everyone testing this week!!

:dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Woohoo Anababe, massive congrats on your :bfp:.

I think my ticker is wrong, my last 2 cycles were 26 and 25 days, but I ovulated later this month on CD 17 so i am hoping that my cycle is 28 days as otherwise that means I have a very short LP. I am absolutely symptomless this month, unlike the last 2 cycles which I have had loads but :bfn:. It's a funny old world

Hey ladies i am itching to test!!! I see some who were not supposed to test did and got a :bfp: CONGRATS TO YOU!!! im wondering what it could harm ?? What do you ladies think how early can i test i am only 8dpo and i went to the store last night a bought oreos and cool wip ( my first pregnancy craving) do you all think i am just making my self think or what and again the last time i got a :bfp: was on a Friday the 13th i am so impatient huh ??

Im hoping my internet cheapies come monday and i dare say i will test aswell :lol: i cant help myself!!!! :rofl:

Congrats to Anababe first of all. I'm a bit of a lurker, but I thuoght I should say something! :happydance:

I am on day 26... with AF usually showing up around day 29 - 31... so a couple of more days. I guess I COULD test now, but I am starting to feel like I can't get pregnant.... so I just don't want to test quite yet. I'm going to wait a little while longer.

*sigh* :shrug:

i was going to test tomorrow but now im thinking i may test next time i need a wee lol.

Congrats to everyone who got a :bfp:.
I am about 11 dpo and I am going crazy. It is so hard waiting! Last week I had a few days with light brown CM and a little cramping, but no other symptoms.

Hi,
Will you count me in please? I'm a late joiner, but waiting to test Feb 14th. Currently on 7DPO (I think!)

LOL Stilletto xx

:witch: came 4 days early... Im out again this month. :hissy: Good Luck Ladies, maybe we will have better luck on our 11th cycle.

hi

can you add me please, i should test on the 11th (short cycles) but am going to wait till the 14th

currently 7dpo

Yesterday afternoon I was sooo worn out, getting out of breath a lot so last night I went to bed at 8:30pm!!! slept straight through to 3am this morning - I had to get up for the toilet - I never do that!
was then awake until 6.30 then I had another 2 hours sleep? As I am writing this I could just drift back off to sleep again.

Been having a lot of gas:blush:
Lots of heartburn - everything I eat...
Also feeling very sick if I stand up to soon or sit down quickly.

Generally not feeling too good.

Never experienced this much in a cycle so hope its a good sign - PMA

Bring on my :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations on all the recent :bfp:'s - hoping to join you all in first tri very soon.

NewYearNewMe - that sounds super-positive !!!
Can you wait a whole 6 days 'till you test?

Well I am 8DPO and feeling ok apart from some cramping that possibly I am mistaking for wind. Felt the teenious bit icky this morning when I got up when Hubby asked what I wanted for breakfast. Food is normally the first thing on my mind when I wake up!

To make matters worse, whilst trying to beat my high score on a word spelling game on the DS, in one game I had to spell words such as conception, infertility, pregnancy. I couldn't believe it!

I am fighting the urge to POAS, somebody is going to have to talk me out of it. I have loads of OPK's left....

NewYearNewMe - that sounds super-positive !!!
Can you wait a whole 6 days 'till you test?

I know - its killing me!!! I have a few ic's - I might start testing tomorrow. :happydance:

I really hope this is our month - PMA

I am officially shattered!!!

Went to a family party last night, hubby had 3 glasses of wine and 3 double gins and woke up this morning fine. I on the other hand, was designated driver so stuck to perrier and have woken up this morning feeling like I've ploughed through a wall!!!! Where's the justice?

No symptoms to report, unless the non-hangover is one? I'm either on 5DPO or 7DPO (5 days since EWCM, 7 since OV pains started) but not sure which to count. I was going to wait til :witch: was at least a week late (provided she doesn't arrive) but in boots at lunch time and hubby persuaded me to buy an FRER to test on 15th (my original due date or 13DPO) ...... do you think this would be ok?

How are we all girls? Any more BFP's? we seem to be getting a fair few!! :happydance:

Testing the 18th I think. I'm guessing I am 3 dpo right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->