The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

hey ladies how are you all today ?? must be starting to get impatient huh well i got a little bit of yellow cm last night and the girls in another thread have told me that this is a good sign of pg but it is gone now :dowh: also i am eating everything in sight !!!!!!!!!! I don't know lets keep our fingers crossed !!!!!

I'm good. No new symptoms though. I'm just getting pretty impatient also. Your symptoms sound promising! :dust:

I think it sounds promising too... And... this is your thread... You Deserve It !!!!

Unfortunately... I'm out. :witch: arrived today. :hissy:
Hey ho... next time...

Goodluck girls!!! i dont feel excited anymore cuz my symptoms have gone :( hope my ic come tmorro, then i might test :) x

i cant go for a sodding poo again :rofl: dear god x

I think it sounds promising too... And... this is your thread... You Deserve It !!!!

Unfortunately... I'm out. :witch: arrived today. :hissy:
Hey ho... next time...

Thank you and I am so sorry :witch: got you!!! And this is our thread I may have made it but all of you made it what it is!! Thank you so much and yes i hope to be posting my :bfp: this month!!!! I really love you ladies you guys are what is keeping me strong!!!!

I am out, again. :witch: arrived this morning. After speaking with my nurse practioner friend (who, after a lengthy discussion thinks I may not have ovulated AT ALL during these past 6 cycles), I was kind of expecting the :witch:. Going to my OB/GYN in 8 days for a consult. Best wishes to those of you still wishing for your :bfp:

MommytoKian, it's not over until :witch: gets you!

Sorry to hear that Wantingmore! I hope the OB/GYN visit goes well...

Samzi, when are you testing?

Good luck girls! Here's to all sorts of BFP's in February!!! :) Now get to BD'ing!

6DPO (or 8 not sure :rofl:)

nothing major to report today. Just feel like I'm getting the mother of all colds! :cry:

Snowed in...again! Called in to work and told them I can't come in and that I'm not well. Getting a bit sick of this actually, although it's quite handy as I am feeling like warm pants....not just pants! Warm pants! :rofl:

Hows everyone doing today?

Hi ladies...I'm 1/2 DPO today so I have officially entered the dreaded TWW!! (love it really! All that symptom spotting LOL) Nothing to report except a bit of nausea this morning...probably just anxiety!! xxx

Im sill getting little twinges but everything else like the backache has dissapeard...and the postman hasnt deliverd my cheapy tests so i cant test today :rofl:

i have a feeling the old hag is gonna arive early..and i dont mean my mother!!!:rofl:

just jokin i love me mom 2 bits!!! :lol:

Im sill getting little twinges but everything else like the backache has dissapeard...and the postman hasnt deliverd my cheapy tests so i cant test today :rofl:

i have a feeling the old hag is gonna arive early..and i dont mean my mother!!!:rofl:

Damn ur postman for not delivering your tests! LOL Its not over until she arrives hunny...af that is, not your mother! :rofl: xx

Damn ur postman for not delivering your tests! LOL Its not over until she arrives hunny...af that is, not your mother! :rofl: xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure whether to order some IC tests???? Vowed I wouldn't after soooo many horrid evap lines! Its just such a long wait without them! :rofl:

I said I wasn't gunna buy any hpt's till Friday (to test on v.day) but Im afraid I caved and ordered some IC's last night. The plan is I will use one to test on v.day morning and if I get any kind of line I'll go buy a better one in town. I'll only be 11dpo on v.day y'see so quite early.

6dpo today..the backache I had has gone, Ive no dull achey tum now either.The sore boobs are still there, thick creamy cm and Im always hungry. Oh yeah,I'm still constipated too. Thats it! Im trying to not get hopes up here honest BUT I usually have a 32day cycle..cd18 today (I ov'd a week early this month!)...so that means :witch: isnt due to land for another 14days. I can't help thinking that it can't be pms symptoms sooo far in advance????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->