• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I said I wasn't gunna buy any hpt's till Friday (to test on v.day) but Im afraid I caved and ordered some IC's last night. The plan is I will use one to test on v.day morning and if I get any kind of line I'll go buy a better one in town. I'll only be 11dpo on v.day y'see so quite early.

6dpo today..the backache I had has gone, Ive no dull achey tum now either.The sore boobs are still there, thick creamy cm and Im always hungry. Oh yeah,I'm still constipated too. Thats it! Im trying to not get hopes up here honest BUT I usually have a 32day cycle..cd18 today (I ov'd a week early this month!)...so that means :witch: isnt due to land for another 14days. I can't help thinking that it can't be pms symptoms sooo far in advance????

:rofl: Me too and I have gone and ordered some about 30 mins ago!!! Will try not to pee on any until at least next week as I'll only be about 9DPO on Monday! xx

Hi ladies

Thought I would get your advice. Ive only had one :witch: since coming off my pill last October. Im CD 40 now, since last Thursday ive been having stomach cramps and some really bad back ache, I was convinced :witch: was going to put in an appearance over the weekend,(got very tearful Thursday evening cos I was so dissapointed) but she never showed up.
I have no idea when I OV'd...and we have BD'd every other night (nearly!) for ages now....Ive still got some bad back ache and this weird like aching in my hips, ive also for the passed few weeks been ridiculously tired (ive actually been sleeping loads which isnt like me)And ive been very :muaha:...poor DH has gone through it over the weekend!

Now do I test....or do I wait, cos it could still just be :witch: playing games with me couldnt it??

I think I might just give it a few more days! (Ive been saying this for the passed week now) Its just so dissapointing seeing that :bfn:

Hey Girlies

Im out AF showed up on the 6th on time :cry:

All the best to everyone else whos waiting for AF, hope it doesn't come.

Sorry to hear the :witch: came hunny xxx:hugs:

Moonlight.....I demand you test NOW!!!!!! :rofl: Good Luck hunny!! Sounds like it might be a :bfp:!! If your normally a 28-30 day cycle (????) You should definatley test!! xxx

Thats the trouble LauraH...havent a clue how long my cycles are...thats what makes me suspicious.

But I will do a test tomorrow morning with FMU me thinks....ive got some mega early tests at home (got them from ebay!) so if I wait til then it will be more accurate wont it:hug:

Thats the trouble LauraH...havent a clue how long my cycles are...thats what makes me suspicious.

But I will do a test tomorrow morning with FMU me thinks....ive got some mega early tests at home (got them from ebay!) so if I wait til then it will be more accurate wont it:hug:

I know that feeling hun, my cycles were very irratic and if I was so much as a day later than 28days I'd be testing, only to get a :bfn: :cry: But your symptoms combined with the CD40 does sound promising. FMU tomorrow sounds like the sensible option, just watch out for horrid evap lines on the ebay cheapies, I use them to help my POAS addiction but they are prone to evil evap lines!! Good Luck hunny, let us know how you get on!! xxx

I know I vowed I wouldn't symptom spot but.....I feel really naff!

Stuffy, definitely have a cold coming, Have a really hard feeling in my lower tummy like :witch: is coming but I'm 6/8DPO so I know she's not, terrible skin, LOADS of spots, Boobs that weigh a tonne and hurt like fury. Had suasages for breakfast (my fave) and felt really queasy- still do actually.

Bet the old bod is just setting me up for a fall though so don't want to start thinking 'maybe this is it'....writing out a big list of the symptoms I had last month and they all seem to tally. :dohh: Why isn't this more simple?

At least I'm snowed in (again....) which means I can sit on here at home rather than sat on here at work! :rofl:

Hey Ladies Im new here so be gentle..

im on cycle day 19 so can i be added to the Feb testing please!!

AF hasn't shown up yet but I know its coming. I took a test and it was neg and I don't feel pregnant. I wish it would hurry up already! I've been dead on for the last few months, now we are trying my cycle has to mess itself up!

Hi Im new, can I join in here too?!
Im currently on CD19, and im using at the minute just fertilityfriend.com to track my periods and ovulation days. According to that I ovulated on the 5th so Im now 4 days past that. Its my proper first time trying and Ive been reading allsorts on what to look for, not had much so far except ive been bloated and feel like my abdomen is full of wind, its all swollen and feels hard, ive woke up this morning with a stuffy nose thats ran like a tap all day. Had some niggly pains and a sore back but so far i think thats related to the bloatedness!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the Febuary chicks!! XX

still waiting for af to arrive. bfn this eve will try with FMU tomo x

My symptoms this month, sore boobies, REALLY thirsty, lower tummy ache, SPOTS!

Hoping this is my month, not sure when i ov-ed tho, tesing next week

I just got in the car and come back from college and in the car i felt like :witch: would show as soon as i went to the toilet...u no when u get that lower ache and u just no shes gonn aget ya as soon as u stand up...i didnt wanna go to the toilet thinking i was going to bleed, but i had no choice so i went and nothing which im kinda glad but i still feel like shes on her way anytime now! :(

Postman pat better bring them internt cheapies 2moz!!!:rofl:

m2k where in west mids are u? :hugs: x

hey ladies just one more post and we will hit 1000 posts in our thread yay!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->