• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Wow alot happened today! 1. Welcome new comers. 2. Sorry to everyone who was caught by the :witch: 3. Goodluck to everyone who's still waiting!
Bring on the :bfp:'s!!!

Hey Ladies Im new here so be gentle..

im on cycle day 19 so can i be added to the Feb testing please!!

Welcome im new as well.. Lost my son at 16 wks December had one period since then on 1/12 usually i have 28 days which would have been yesterday.. Kinda hopin af doesnt come.. Had leep a few wks ago and did BD even though dr said no.. Otherwise af needs to hurry up!!! I thought i felt her comin for a few days now.. otherwise ill be testin on Friday!

Hello Girls,
Just wondering if you could please change my result, sadly my BFP turned into a MC at 5 weeks, so it's back to TTC for me. Thank you,

Hey Ladies Im new here so be gentle..

im on cycle day 19 so can i be added to the Feb testing please!!

Welcome im new as well.. Lost my son at 16 wks December had one period since then on 1/12 usually i have 28 days which would have been yesterday.. Kinda hopin af doesnt come.. Had leep a few wks ago and did BD even though dr said no.. Otherwise af needs to hurry up!!! I thought i felt her comin for a few days now.. otherwise ill be testin on Friday!

hi ya huni!

I lost my baby and right tube at 7 weeks In jan due to Ectopic pregnancy, i know most advise to 'wait' before TTC but im just going for it asap!

Goodluck xxxxxx

no af yet but when i wiped this morn there was vv faint pink. maybe shes on her way afterall x

Back at work after being snowed in for 5 days! :cry: I really don't want to be here, it's sooooo busy and I feel awful. I'm just so uncomfortable! And I'm here til 7.30pm so a loooooong way to go.

No new symptoms to report. Bbs aren't as sore today but feeling sick due to coming back to work....eugh!

Hope you ladies are having a better day than I am!!

p.s. Suffering from a distinct lack of PMA......boooooooo!

My tummy is a bit uncomfortable for some odd reason. Not painful, just more aware of it, like a full bladder but I just went.

Well the postman come...and i just tested and got a :bfn: !

Will try again in a couple of days...if i eint pregnant this month, im going to spend the next few weeks trying to shape up, get a bit toned and eat healthy! :lol: x x x

Well the postman come...and i just tested and got a :bfn: !

Will try again in a couple of days...if i eint pregnant this month, im going to spend the next few weeks trying to shape up, get a bit toned and eat healthy! :lol: x x x

Sounds like a good plan...mind if I join in? That's if we aren't both up the old duff! :rofl:

well just been to the loo and had more pink.

things are deff similar to last time i fell and im positive i am! now to just wait for the test to tell me the same x

Hi Ladies! Well, I would be THRILLED with my symptoms if only I was further along in my cycle. I have had brown pinkish/brownish spotting for the last two days, I have mild cramping, bachache, headache, and I'm so tired! Trick is I should only be ovulating now, not implanting. So I'm trying to be realistic and think that maybe my body has made the sudden decision to have major ovulation signs when I've never had any before, but I am secretly hoping and praying like crazy that I ovulated early and this is implantation!!

Thanks for "listening" to my rant.....here is hoping for lots of :bfp: for everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello Girls,
Just wondering if you could please change my result, sadly my BFP turned into a MC at 5 weeks, so it's back to TTC for me. Thank you,

So sorry! I would say welcome back, but that doesn't seem right.

:dust: hopefully you get your sticky bean quickly!

im not going to be testing again.

i want af to come :cry:

Samzi hun why you not testing again?? Has af arrived?? :hugs:

Hello to all the new peeps...quite new myself but its a great thread and a great bunch of ladies xxx

Hi everyone, I'm ne to this site but needed to speak to people in the same situation as myself!!!! feel like i'm going INSANE!!!

I'm currently on day 26 of 34 day cycle and the suspence is killing me. We have been ttc for 2 yrs and the constant disappointment is v hard as i'm sure many of u already know!!!

Good luck 2 everyone xxxx

I yelled at hubby for pinching my nips last night when he didn't, super sensitive. And the full bladder feeling has changed to an ache and now my lower back hurts a little bit. WAY too early for the witch, have no idea what's going on.

Oooh so many people with promising symptoms.

Samzi - hope you're ok hun. :hug:

I'm 8DPO today.....nothing to report except for having a terrible nights sleep -
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/99038-worst-night-ever.html

Hope that we're all ok and keeping up that PMA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->