• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

HI! Could you put me down for a bfp!!
Looks like we could have a lot of bfps coming our way with all these symptoms!

Good luck ladies!!

:bfp: and:dust: to all!!!!

HI! Could you put me down for a bfp!!
Looks like we could have a lot of bfps coming our way with all these symptoms!

Good luck ladies!!

:bfp: and:dust: to all!!!!

Yay, that's great news. Congrats!

4DPO today!! A few crampy/pulling feelings off and on, a bit nauseous (sp??) yesterday & this morning and a tender left boob LOL Nothing else to report....the joys of symptom spotting!!
Love & baby dust to all & Congrats to any BFP's! xxx xxx

i tested at 10dpo with frer and it was :bfn: also should mention that it was NOT fmu!!! Could this be to early still??

Still no AF here.. i got my first period on 1/12 (lost baby 12/6) so idk if its from that or if im just late from a bfp? Can hope right? Since last friday i have been gettin AF like cramps but no AF! Will be testin on Friday if no af!

Still nothing here - haven't tested yet. I was having some cramps today - so i don't know. But still nothing! A little light yellow - which I thought was maybe AF starting... I will probably be testing Friday or Sat....

I hate WAITING!

Ok these last two days for me are BRUTAL!! I just started crying during Biggest Loser: Couples for goodness sakes!!!!!

*sigh* the emotional roller-coaster of thinking I might be out but not having confirmation yet (and so clinging to faint hope) is killing me... oh yeah and add to that PMS/hormones ....

Lower back ache, headache, stuffy nose, very mild cramps, and dizzy spells today. I got a purple spot on my areola, wtf?

The dizzy spells could mean the nerves in my neck are acting up again, had them for 2 months and then they went away for about a month, wish they would go away.

I took another test this morning and if i didnt squint real hard you could class it as a :bfn: BUT Im sure theres a line still though, i have a feeling this month i dont no why...It's the faintest line ever!!! And knowing my luck probably evaps or something....they are 10MIU ones so VERY sensitive but still nothing to shout about :( GRRRRR...

All throughout the night i was having cramps...the kind that i have just before i come on...usually when i have these cramps, as soon as i sneeze, couh or go to the toilet i come on my period, so i went to the toilet thinking here we go...but nothing...not even when i wiped...so i had a feel around to see if maybe i would see some blood (sorry tmi) but nothing...this is why im still holding onto that little bit of hope because usally with these cramps i would have come on by now...im not due untill saturday though so..still time yet :lol:

Please stay away witch!!!!

:dust: to all of us !!! x x x :hugs:

Ya - day 31 for me - took another test this morning and it was negative. WAY negative...

but still no AF.

ugh.

i thought she had come this morning, cos i went to the loo and there was brown blood when i wiped. but nothing since!

Keep positive girls! We are almost to the finish line! 24 hours till V-day!

well, tomorrow :witch: is due. i don't really feel like :witch: is coming, but i also don't really feel pg either! hopefully no symptoms is a good thing. we'll see!

Is it a good idea to do an opk today? Ive read that they can show up pg before a hpt?

Nearly there girls.....just keep going! (like Dory in Finding Nemo!)

Not feeling well today, just feel icky. Feel like I am getting the flu. Not nauseated just feel ........funky.

I had a positive OPK yest and today, so can i change my date for testing please to the 23rd

Hi Ladies,

Please may you add me? I'm loving this thread!

I'm currently 6/7DPO and have had mild cramping and nausea since 1DPO. I also have mild shooting pains in my bbs, but much to the disappointment of DH, they're not swelling yet. Oh, and a runny nose, and little heartburn.

Any thoughts on my symptoms? Not talking to anyone else about it incase I'm made to look silly!

:witch: due 23/2, I'll try not to test until then.

Thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"