The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

uh are you supposed to be able to feel your uterus? It's above my c-section scar and I don't think I've felt it before not pg.

I'm not sure hun...but if something feels different to 'normal' then thats good, right? xx

Your uterus doesnt move out of your plevis until your about 12weeks....

I'm 11 weeks and I cant feel mine.?

This wouldn't be my first baby and I know my uterus is tipped forward.

Yes i understand that it isnt your first baby. But you uterus doesnt change any shape this early on. So i dont know what you could possibly be feeling at 4weeks pregnant. I just had a baby less then a year ago and I as well have a tipped uterus and i can just start to feel mine coming out.

I just wouldnt consider this a sign. Good luck and hope you get your bfp!:)

bump........

Think im in my tww, eeeek.... so very exciting!!! im doing really well 'not trying not preventing'!!!!! hahaha not obsessing at all.... homest!!

BFP please :)

10DPO for me....4 days to go til AF is due/late and I am still getting a few little symptoms but they have eased off no end - just like last month :( so I think I may be out this month. I've also been put on anti-biotics so I think I should just sit and wait for AF and next month give it another go.

Good luck everyone else still in the running.

A x

6dpo for me! Soooooo tired I cannot explain!! Last night I bit DH head off everytime he spoke, then randomly cried for like 1 minute and then was laughing my head off!!! I think I have multiple personality disorder or something! :rofl: Oh and I have progressed from putting apples in the freezer, to trying to put margarine in cup of tea instead of milk!!!!! If I am not pregnant then the men in white coats will be knocking on my door!! :wacko:

:hug:

AF finally showed up today. I'm not really sad, I knew I wasn't pregnant, so its more a case of waiting to try again

Soooooooo glad it's the weekend! It means the time will go quicker til I can test.

Still might give in over the weekend but I'm going to hold out as long as I can!

MommyMichelle - when ar you going to wait til?

I dunno just yet. :witch: is due in a week, might wait till after she's late, the 22nd I think. DH isn't impressed with POAS expenses.

it looks like she is here guys.

thats me out x

can you please change my :bfp: to :witch:, it makes me :cry: when I go to look at other peoples results.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->