The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Still no AF for me - i don't know what is going on - there was a bit of brown this morning, like barely - but I thought she was coming... now nothing. This is annoying, lol

Hey ladies how have you been?? I just updated the list snd i think i may have missed some of you ladies please please please let me know and kota i am so sorry hun i haven't been on for a couple of days!!! LADIES WE NEED TO KILL THIS WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 13dpo tested at 10dpo with a frer not fmu tho and it was a :bfn: dh has said to me about 3 times today that he thought i was prego i really hope he is right my neighbor also told me the same thing a couple of days ago!

I'm still waiting for :witch: or :bfp:... I've tested with cheapies the past few days (all :bfn:). Going to test tomorrow with a FRER. I think I'm around 16 dpo. Fingers crossed...

I'm still waiting for :witch: or :bfp:... I've tested with cheapies the past few days (all :bfn:). Going to test tomorrow with a FRER. I think I'm around 16 dpo. Fingers crossed...

Same here hun...im 13/14 and been testing with 10miu cheapies so they are EXTRA sensitive...how sensitive are FRER?

I have 2 asda ones they are 25miu, no point using them if im not getting line with 10miu i got no chance with 25miu...:D

Goodluck hun!!! :hugs:

xXx

:bfn: this morning (sigh) thought this might be it..Cycle 13, :witch: due Friday the 13th (but didn't arrive) and all that business
But anyway..I just got proposed to by my gorgeous other half :happydance:
https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/881/881195op9y7273dy.gif

Hey ladies how have you been?? I just updated the list snd i think i may have missed some of you ladies please please please let me know and kota i am so sorry hun i haven't been on for a couple of days!!! LADIES WE NEED TO KILL THIS WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 13dpo tested at 10dpo with a frer not fmu tho and it was a :bfn: dh has said to me about 3 times today that he thought i was prego i really hope he is right my neighbor also told me the same thing a couple of days ago!

Hi TTCSECONDJOY,

Please could you add me?

I'm 9DPO, have had a few symptoms (nausea, cramping, sore nipples) all mild.

AF is due 23rd.

Good luck everyone!
xxx

OOOOPPS!

Just realised I'm already on the list. Did I mention that my brain isn't functioning as it should? :rofl:

:hug:

Also, for all you TWWaiters out there, I am told that when I'm PG my eyes look very glassy and a little puffy?!?

Any of you have that?

Im out guys, ive started spotting so im guessing she will be here full flow anytime now :cry: x x x

It's ok,:hugs: Just have to have MORE fun next round :lol:

Poor OH eint gonna no whats hit him :rofl: x x x

Well im 13dpo and I tested this morning :hissy:- see below

the top one is FMU
the bottom is 2MU

100_1410_edited.jpg

I think they are evaps as I am 13dpo and surely it should be much darker if it was a bfp...:hissy:

I had a flood of symptoms aroung 6-8 dpo but nothing much since.....

Please can you add my :bfp:

Thanks for the support girls...see you over in first tri soon!!

Same here hun...im 13/14 and been testing with 10miu cheapies so they are EXTRA sensitive...how sensitive are FRER?

I have 2 asda ones they are 25miu, no point using them if im not getting line with 10miu i got no chance with 25miu...:D

Goodluck hun!!! :hugs:

xXx

I think FRER are 25miu, but not positive. Good luck! :dust:

well, :witch: is now 2 days late... but i'm too scared to test. don't wanna see a :bfn:!!! no af symptoms, but no pg symptoms either. however, it is the first time in over a yr that :witch: has not arrived on schedule.....

well, :witch: is now 2 days late... but i'm too scared to test. don't wanna see a :bfn:!!! no af symptoms, but no pg symptoms either. however, it is the first time in over a yr that :witch: has not arrived on schedule.....

sounds good - good luck hun :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"