The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Well ladies i am out tested this morning :bfn: and :witch: is deff on her way (supper bad cramps) I wish all the best for the rest of you still waiting!! And this thread will roll over to march!!! YAY!! :cry:

Well ladies i am out tested this morning :bfn: and :witch: is deff on her way (supper bad cramps) I wish all the best for the rest of you still waiting!! And this thread will roll over to march!!! YAY!! :cry:

So sorry to hear that. :hugs:

:hug:

Omg omg omg my wonderful husband just gave me my valentines day gifts flowers, chocolate, cards, and ...............a beautiful wedding ring!!! I have been looking at this ring for months and he surprised me with it this morning!!! He is the best husband ever!!! I promise you ladies if you ever get a dh like mien you better hold on tight because they are hard to come by.

TTCSecondJoy, cramps mean NOTHING! You can get them with AF or pregnancy. I don't want to hear that you are out until the hag shows (I am guilty of the same) but hey, it is the truth!

Well im 13dpo and I tested this morning :hissy:- see below

the top one is FMU
the bottom is 2MU

View attachment 12753

I think they are evaps as I am 13dpo and surely it should be much darker if it was a bfp...:hissy:

I had a flood of symptoms aroung 6-8 dpo but nothing much since.....

I have a crappy monitor but the second one looks pink to me.... I hope it is your BFP!!!

Omg omg omg my wonderful husband just gave me my valentines day gifts flowers, chocolate, cards, and ...............a beautiful wedding ring!!! I have been looking at this ring for months and he surprised me with it this morning!!! He is the best husband ever!!! I promise you ladies if you ever get a dh like mien you better hold on tight because they are hard to come by.

That is wonderful that he bought you such a nice present!!! woo hoo for you! :happydance:

My husband took me to "The Confessions of a Shopaholic" and that to me was a great gift!! Not many men will sit through a chick flick let along suggest it! :yipee: Let me just say that the movie was awesome!! Everyone has to go see it, you will laugh your head off!

Sorry TTCSecondJoy that :witch: got you! Congrats on the beautiful ring though!!!

I am also out :(
Witch got me last night, just ni time for Valentines Day. So here I go again.

best of luck for all those yet to test!!

hey ladies i am about to get a picture of the new ring on here for yall to see!!! give me one sec!!!

Who is still left??? I am here.. CD 35 ugh usually have 28 days cycle but guess body still screwy after losin baby (but i think its from surgery because had a period since lost him) had leep on 1/21.. idk maybe AF just forgot to come visit this month.. I been getin cramps like she is goin to come but NOTHING.. took a test on friday :bfn: guess ill test again next week if she dont show... All of you waitin feel free to send af to me instead :D

I think I am 1dpo. I had a significant rise in temp today :) We have been BD for the last 5 days :)

I think :witch: is due on March 1st, but it could be the 28th.

We will see :)](*,)

I'm still here. Not testing again till the 22nd maybe. 10 dpo today.

I am currently 14dpo - had a faint line on ic yesterday which I took to be an evap - but today - again another line still very faint but is definately pink this time. Not enough to announce as a :bfp: though. I want to be certain. x

I am going to re-test on the 18th if :witch: has still not arrived.

:witch: <---- please stay away and make my birthday one to remember!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am currently 14dpo - had a faint line on ic yesterday which I took to be an evap - but today - again another line still very faint but is definately pink this time. Not enough to announce as a :bfp: though. I want to be certain. x

I am going to re-test on the 18th if :witch: has still not arrived.

:witch: <---- please stay away and make my birthday a one to remember!

A line is aline but i understand u wantin to be sure :) im sure it will be darker in the am or whenever u test again! When is ur bday? hope u get the gift u want..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->