• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Please can I join you ladies in the 2WW.

I am currently 3 dpo and due to :test: on 13th January.

:dust: to all

So howz everyone doing today?????

I couldnt sleep properly last night! I had horrible dreams.. in which I was suffering from nausea! Weird!!!!!!! :rofl:

Woke up with aching breasts!
TMI WARNING
Constipation early in the morning (?)
dull back ache.....
ohh Super dooper hungry -- I had a good meal last night... still :confused:

:hug::hugs::hugs:

Loads n loads :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust:to everyone!

Hi Keerthy

Have major headaches
Also dull back pain
Serious membory loss ( Wierd one,keys , bank cards , when i drew money etc )
Sore boobies
Bloated
Lil sicky this morning
Had something to eat and still sicky ( maube thought i was hungry )

BTW just for interest i read in the First Tri - that sometimes when you pregnant with twins you can get a very late BFP ......

WHo knows im already getting way to excited ...:( ........

But i have all the right criteria .......My Father is a twin - the gene normally goes to the daughter ( read in First Tri ) and most likely if you have had a few PG ( oh oh that's me ) and you usually dont get a BFP early and sometimes only a scan confirms ( oh oh thats me too )

Please some1 help me --------- i must be officially off my rocker !!!!!!

I'm probably not even PG and just picking up weight cauze i am ???? dont know what i am .......

Morning all, welcome back Forever3 - did you have a good time away?

No more cramping, almost no symptoms except the lumps on my nipples :blush: (montgomerys whatchamacallits) - there are a few more than usual and a bit more pronounced.
I have aches under my arms but that could hvae been from riding yesterday...

Morning all, welcome back Forever3 - did you have a good time away?

No more cramping, almost no symptoms except the lumps on my nipples :blush: (montgomerys whatchamacallits) - there are a few more than usual and a bit more pronounced.
I have aches under my arms but that could hvae been from riding yesterday...

Thanks hun!

Yes i had a fab time, well 5dpo and symptoms so far:

Bloated
Extremley Gassy
Backache
Extra tierd

XX

How are all you girlies doing

Well i had a dream last night that i used every hpt in my house, which currently is about 9 lol and all of them showed pos! wishful thinking!
no real symptoms still
i checked my cm last night and the only way to describe it was like hair conditioner lol sorry tmi. and my boobs hurt a bit but no more than usual for this time of month

Please can I join in?

I'm not sure when/if I've ovulated. I've been off the pill and had 1 AF after a 40 day wait. Going by this I'm due anytime between the 15th-25th January.

Not sure where to put me, or if/when to test. Tempted to wait until the 30th January as this is Hubby's birthday and he would be over the moon!

Good luck everyone!

A

Please can I join in?

I'm not sure when/if I've ovulated. I've been off the pill and had 1 AF after a 40 day wait. Going by this I'm due anytime between the 15th-25th January.

Not sure where to put me, or if/when to test. Tempted to wait until the 30th January as this is Hubby's birthday and he would be over the moon!

Good luck everyone!

A

Welcome dear!
Hope you get ut :bfp: sooon!!!!

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

So I tested today, as promised, and of course it was :bfn:.... :dohh:
This was half expected, but half not, since well, I am sort of surprised, simply because my feelings for this month are prolly the best Ive had yet...
It still COULD be too early, as I may only be 10 DPO today... (had a positive OPK on December 19th, so I may have not ovulated til the 21st, which would only put me at 10 DPO today, right? :)rofl:) So yeah...

AF is due on January 2nd; if shes a day or two late from there, I will test again...

My fingers are desperately crossed, here....

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Tested again this morning and the line is a little darker but still faint? I'm too scared to call it a BFP yet! I'll wait until tomorrow morning then do a digi (Argh scared!!!!)
Thanks for everyones congrats xxxxxxxx

Good luck and babydust to all

morning girls. Oh, bump5, I do hope it all means you're hainvg twins, how wonderful would that be.
BFN for me this morning. My cramps seem to have gone and I'm feeling very normal (in fact seem to have lots of energy, although that might be because I'm able to sleep as late as I want at the mo). I think I'm out of the running now for a bfp and I'm just waiting (and waiting) for the witch.
xx

morning girls. Oh, bump5, I do hope it all means you're hainvg twins, how wonderful would that be.
BFN for me this morning. My cramps seem to have gone and I'm feeling very normal (in fact seem to have lots of energy, although that might be because I'm able to sleep as late as I want at the mo). I think I'm out of the running now for a bfp and I'm just waiting (and waiting) for the witch.
xx

Do you want me to wait to put you down?? I think you should test again!!!

Good morning ladies my symptoms are

tired (don't want to go to work)
starting to feel a little sick
TMI
Yesterday had a large amount of clear cm it was a little bit stretchy
Gassy
today i am dry so far!!

Good morning ladies my symptoms are

tired (don't want to go to work)
starting to feel a little sick
TMI
Yesterday had a large amount of clear cm it was a little bit stretchy
Gassy
today i am dry so far!!

Sounds promising honey!
Fx

loads n loads of :dust: :dust: dust:

Do you want me to wait to put you down?? I think you should test again!!![/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I'm sure I will test again...but I'm going to TRY and wait!! probably do it tomorrow anyway :rofl:

Well, after posting with no symptoms first thing this morning I now have a couple of things to report :)

Pulling/tugging/slight crampy feelings behind my tummy button & lower & to the left.
I was just helping hubby with his car & had to mess with one of the spark plugs, the air filled with a petrol smell and usually it makes me feel ill - but it was lovely! (dunno if its too early for all of that but Im usually running for the door & fresh air straight away) I couldnt stop sniffing it :rofl:

The vein behind my left nipple is showing thru the skin (could be caused by high level of petrol fumes?!) and the breast is aching from underarm to centre.

I jusy POAS and it was neg... these cheapie IC's are a pain cos I dont mind wasting them! :blush:

Not testing again until a week tomorrow... I promise!

Well i had AF 28th december so hoping to test around end of jan ..i think im right..all this is confusing for me lol!!! good luck to u all x x x:hug:

:yipee::yipee: Ahhhh emmalouise079 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: A line is a line hon no mater how faint, mine started super faint at 11 dpo then went on to become super dark in a mater of days. :happydance:

To the rest of you :dust: as TTCSENCONDJOY says!!!! Good luck, I'm still watching..............

Hi guys

SYMPTOMS SO FAR
ONLY 3DPO

*very gassy (yesterday):blush:
*dry nipples (today)
*pain in lower left side (today)
*creamy cm since ov

I love this thread - thanks ttcsecondjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics