The Two Week Wait starts NOW! (3/21)

Mrs. and Mrs.

Reaction score
Anyone else 1 DPO?

I had my IUI yesterday on 3/20, so I'm officially in the two week wait!

I had a trigger shot so I'm going to go get some cheapo tests today to test out the trigger shot.

Anyone else 1dpo or close!? Let the count down begin!!! :happydance:

I'm having some cramping from my IUI. Hurts to sneeze.

My breasts are a little sore, that started two day ago.

I'm feeling ... moderately optimistic for this cycle. This is my third attempted cycle, one got canceled due to tumors found on ultrasound, one was without medication, and this one was with femara, trigger shot, and IUI with frozen donor sperm. I went in for my ultrasound on Monday and my eggs were smaller than they wanted, only about 8mm, so they had me hold off on inseminating until the 20th, with FX that the eggs would grow fast enough. We'll see!

:baby:Testers:baby:

Chimpette

Dani_Tinks TESTING 4 / 5 AF DUE

Momofadane TESTING 4 / 7

Mrs. and Mrs. TESTING 3 / 30 10DPO

MUMOF5 TESTING 3 / 31 10DPO

Ready4Rainbow

Sweetscarlet TESTING 4 / 1 10DPO​

I'm 4dpo - ttc for #2! Crampy and tired i had a mc in January. Hoping this is our month! Good Luck!

I think I'm 2 or maybe 3dpo can I join please.

hate the 2ww and the SS that goes with it

Hi! Welcome!!!

I'm 3 DPO ovulation today! Still testing out my trigger shot. The trigger shot gives you weird pregnancy symptoms so I'm constipated and gassy. Ready for the shot to be out of my system so I can properly symptom spot!!! :haha:

Hi can I join too? I think ff will put me at 3dpo tomorrow. Xx

I'm just 3 dpo and I have been having crazy cramps since my IUI on Friday. They just haven't stopped!

On cycles that I don't really track it always seems like my cramps start about 2 weeks before my period. Maybe I just always cramp after I ovulate. Weird!

Looking back at my symptoms I seem to cramp a fair bit after ovulation too. I'm actually mildly crampy adi type this, slightly more to left side. I would say I hope it's a good sign but as its it pretty much every month.....

My cycles are so far apart that it's so easy for me to forget what the symptoms feel like. I have cycles that range from 35 days to 9 months. I'm all over the place!

Hi ladies may I join? I'm 1dpo today! I'm trying to remain calm and not symptom spot, but could definitely do with the support this cycle. (marks a year ttc :()

Lots of luck ladies xxx

Welcome Dani!

A year is a long time. Hopefully this month will be your lucky one!!!

I'm a few days behind you ladies. Today is 2dpo for me. This is really only our 3rd serious cycle. The TWW is the worst though, so much that goes through my mind. Crossing fingers for you girls!

So girls when r u all planning on testing? As much as I'd love to have the willpower to wait for AF, I have no self restraint and will be testing from 10dpo (31st March) x

I'll be waiting it out. Last cycle I was using ICs from 10dpo and saw lines that were clearly evaps. Don't have the nerves to do it again! Going to need to distract myself ;).

Welcome sweetscarlet!!!!

I'm testing out my trigger shot, so I'm 4 dpo and still getting BFPs! Finally getting lighter today. I'll probably just keep doing a test every day with FMU after I finish testing out. I read a lot of people test out around 8-9 DPO.

So dani are you waiting until your period is late? What day is AF due for you?

I will probably start testing around 10dpo. I tell myself now that I can wait until AF is late, but by the time 9-10dpo rolls around I start getting anxious!

What date is that for you sweetscarlet? Is that the first of April?

I'm getting the first post updated with testers and test dates!

And now I'm spotting at 5 days post IUI, and 4 DPO... I'm POSSIBLY 5 DPO, but that's still to early for implantation bleeding. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Yeah i'll wait until I'm late I think. AF due 5th April, i'm on a 31 day cycle. It's gonna be a long old wait!

It's proving to be a long one, isn't it!? I'll mark you down for the 5th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->