The TWW.. Impatient?!!!!

claireybell

Reaction score
So, without temping, just monitoring ov twinges & cm, pretty sure i ov'd on Saturday, loads of clear watery & ewcm Saturday & then Sunday tons if white creamy cm. So, guessing im 3 dpo & have the patience of a demanding toddler lol! Anyone else itching to poas?! Have had some cramping this morning aswell so hoping its all good signs :)

Yes!! Me too.. I'm now on CD 27 after a very strange cycle and am typically between around 33 days. I have forced patience this month by refusing to go purchase a test until AF is due. If its in the house I'll pee on it. I have no self control. lol!

I ovulated same day as you. I had the strong pains and tender side. Also very wet. DH said I was very wet that night. So today is 3DPO for me too :) On the 15th day after O I usually get AF. So hopefully no more AF. We DTD a lot before hand except day before o. My temp has gone up so I confirmed it.

Ha ha i def have a poas addiction!! I know il pee before af is due as i cant control myself lol! Fingers crossed this is our month ladies :)

I also OVed on Saturday :happydance: hoping this tww doesn't feel like forever!

They always do lol! Wish i had the strength to say NO to early tests ha!! Just need to keep busy!

Same! Luckily I go away next week so can't test this cycle. Getting fed up of having tww's now. Seriously need that BFP!!!

ooh somewhere nice with sunshine so to forget about tests & pending periods :)

Oohhh yes 😀 However just going somewhere in England so maybe minus the sunshine :haha:
What day will u start testing!?

I wait until the day of my period at night. I hate disappointment. With my son I waited 3 days after, but that maybe because I lost track of time.

Im gonna be reeeeeally good & wait until cd30 which seems to be my average cycle at the moment.. Unless i get any weird random pg symptoms i may test earlier ha ha! I have no tests in the house at the moment! I refuse to buy lil cheapy strips now as last month i had positives on them but negatives on frer, day later my af arrived :(

I may test early like on CD28 if I haven't seen yellow stretchy cm. I write notes in my period diary app to compare what is normal and what isn't. Last month I kept seeing it. I breast fed my son until 14 month and got my period after that. Last cycle was 32 days long, ovulating on day 18. But this month ovulated on day 14.

It really is random, i wish my cycles were the same every month it would make ttc more easier, mine vary 29-35ish but cycles since ttc have been 30 & one was 31! I think after bf can take a few cycles to regulate, it did with my son xx

I'm in the same boat! Have over a week until I can test and feel yuk today totally nauseous. Sore cramping in back and lower tummy, windy and tummy has swollen. I just feel something is different. However ive not been on any contraception so my periods do give me similar symptoms apart from being nausious! What do you all think?? How are you all bearing up xx

When did you last have contraceptives? .. If recently like first month ttc could be hormones adjusting but if not ooohh sounds good :) i have tons like loooooooads of white cm! Im probs gearing myself up fora bfn lol but fingers crossed! I dont ever get any period symptoms or pg symptoms, maybe a bit of cramping the day period arrives but thats it! My hormone levels myst be really low ha ha xx

When did you last have contraceptives? .. If recently like first month ttc could be hormones adjusting but if not ooohh sounds good :) i have tons like loooooooads of white cm! Im probs gearing myself up fora bfn lol but fingers crossed! I dont ever get any period symptoms or pg symptoms, maybe a bit of cramping the day period arrives but thats it! My hormone levels myst be really low ha ha xx

I had loads of white cm too yesterday :) hopefully its a good sign for us. Hopefully it means progesterone is increasing. We are in the single digits if AF decides. To come. Luckily I am staying busy picking up the house, taking care of my child and school work.

How are you ladies doing. A week for me to see if AF will show or stay away.

Im in impatient mode LOL! Im roughly (well i think) 8/9 dpo at moment.. Resisting all urges to poas ha ha! Still getting random splurges (excuse the term) of creamy cm but thats it really.. How many dpo are you roughly Hardd2011? X

Im in impatient mode LOL! Im roughly (well i think) 8/9 dpo at moment.. Resisting all urges to poas ha ha! Still getting random splurges (excuse the term) of creamy cm but thats it really.. How many dpo are you roughly Hardd2011? X

I am 8 dpo. I keep having tons of cm with some stretchy speck. The stretchy specks is normal for me though when estrogen surges. I am having also o pains since friday. They started and I was like I swore I already o. But been happening off and on. I am excited that this week shall go fast. When hubby is home it goes slow. LOL

oooh we'll be testing around the same time then! Im working 2 days next werk & have stuff to do on other days so im gonna not think about rnd of cycle approaching (she says positively) ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->