The TWW.. Impatient?!!!!

Fab stuff! I googled this aswell & loads of women drink it, helps produce lots of ewcm aswell .. Excellent as i usually only get a lil bit on ov day, if i can get lots before & during ovulation, there may be some girly swimmers left swimming about up there ready for ovulation hehee oh im excited for this cycle Lol

hiya girls 7/8 dpo will be test 12/13 dpo I drink green tea that helps to I used to drink the grapefruit juice before having my dd it did help a lot xx

hiya girls 7/8 dpo will be test 12/13 dpo I drink green tea that helps to I used to drink the grapefruit juice before having my dd it did help a lot xx

ooh thanks caz & bob :) Green Teas good as a geberal detox aswell so all is a bonus! X

I will have to try green tea too now because the heat went away finally

Got me some grapefruit juice yesterday not from concentrate.. Very bitter but i may mux it with some oj to make it abit more tolerable ha!

Start drinking it after your period stops and drinks lot of water. The day before and day off I had loads of ewcm. We want a girl lol as I think I only want two kids. But we are going to trying and BD every day starting 10 dpo to catch that egg.

Snap Hards! Lotsa girlies to be left up there moiching for that egg baby! ;)

Snap Hards! Lotsa girlies to be left up there moiching for that egg baby! ;)

I really hope so. I can't believe that its already half way through the week. Its been going fast for me. I think I am going to convince DH that we need to BD everyday until I have o pains then every other day. AF should disappear when the weekend starts.

My ov pains usually start from cd11-17 so im gonna try really hard to bd as much as poss this month! Quite excited actually, feeling this could be the month hehe

This time around I am going to wait to test. I start cramping about three to four days before and then strong o pains. I am going to try fertility massage and go get my shoulder worked on. My shoulders are so tense

hiya girls hope your all well fx af dosent come and your bfp dose I will test tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning good luck o then who are about to ovulate xx

Still I weak left to O. Going to start drinking grapefruit juice once a day until 4 days before o then double up. Today going to get a massage.

ooh a lovely massage, nice! Im sooo ticklish massages actually get me in fits if giggles LOL!

I can ttc this cycle because im still tsking these SntiB's that are big NO NO when ttc & pregnant! Out of drs never asked & i never thought to mention.. Pffft! Good luck this cycle though ladies xx

ooh a lovely massage, nice! Im sooo ticklish massages actually get me in fits if giggles LOL!

I can ttc this cycle because im still tsking these SntiB's that are big NO NO when ttc & pregnant! Out of drs never asked & i never thought to mention.. Pffft! Good luck this cycle though ladies xx

Oh no. So sorry. I will probably be jointing you next cycle. I think its going to take awhile for us to conceive again.

Its a pain but hey i can still track my ovulation :) i think your bd'ing plan is a great start for this cycle Hards.. Fingers crossed for you & Caz & Bob X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->