The TWW.. Impatient?!!!!

I'm not on any contraceptive and have not been on anything for about 3 years. We use condoms obviously not recently! Xx

I'm not on any contraceptive and have not been on anything for about 3 years. We use condoms obviously not recently! Xx

I guess the only way to know what is going on is to test when the time comes.

Today is 9 dpo. Last night did, and I had soreness in my left ovary on the side I ovulated on. Did my research and found that it could be a very good sign that the corpus luteum cyst continues to grow if egg is fertilized. I know I had this with DS but didn't have sex for a very long time because of bleeding and hubby was in training the last week of the tww. Sunday hurry up. I may cave and do it saturday.

I tested early and got both neg a week before and 4 days before period should be due. I'll wait now until I miss my period if I do. The waiting is the worst! My works an issue to as I shouldn't be working when pregnant that's why I'm so eager to know lol x

I tested early and got both neg a week before and 4 days before period should be due. I'll wait now until I miss my period if I do. The waiting is the worst! My works an issue to as I shouldn't be working when pregnant that's why I'm so eager to know lol x

With my son I didn't test until three days after because of spotting. I hope with our next pregnancy is not the same of my first. I bleed so much that I was always on edge. Then he tried coming so early. Then had to be induce because of heart rate. He gave me a lot of scares lol.

With my son I didn't test until three days after because of spotting. I hope with our next pregnancy is not the same of my first. I bleed so much that I was always on edge. Then he tried coming so early. Then had to be induce because of heart rate. He gave me a lot of scares lol.

Oh there's nothing worse! With my son I had a lot of implantation bleeding and was terrified something was wrong! Last time I didn't test until I was late. This time round ive just not felt myself and had that hungover feeling I had last time! But I might just be run down, don't want to look to much into it. It's great being able to come on here and read everyone's story x

Oh there's nothing worse! With my son I had a lot of implantation bleeding and was terrified something was wrong! Last time I didn't test until I was late. This time round ive just not felt myself and had that hungover feeling I had last time! But I might just be run down, don't want to look to much into it. It's great being able to come on here and read everyone's story x

It sure is. I wish I kept a diary for my son. All I can recall is sore breast and increase cm. Also the day I decided to test I was super hunger after just eating and driving home about to fall asleep when it was 6 pm

I think I am going to test Thursday. All the symptoms I have is similar to my sons and total opposite of my impending period symptoms.

ooooh keep us posted ladies :) i know il cave ha ha

I am already craving to 12 dpo in the morning. HAHA. I can't help it. I just know I am pregnant. I am so irritable and it has happened only twice before (with my chemical and my son). My boobs are super sore and those ovary pains. I want to test tomorrow but I have one test and don't want to waste it. I don't want to buy anymore haha

Yes I wish I'd kept a symptom diary with my son to! Last night I had crazy discharge with a little brown in it nothing since. Cramps and feels like periods coming but so far? I'm just going to wait it out now wasted to much money lol x

Well i caved in Lol! The biggest bfn! Stupid really, 10ish dpo not due af til this wknd, im probably out.. With my past 2 pg's ive always implanted super early & got faint positives at 8/9dpo.. No IB either this cycle

It's so easy to test we all get the surge of excitement! Lol

I got a little brownish colour is milky discharge last night! So thought it might be a sign but today it's looking pinker I think my Period is coming! It's only when I wipe. It's weird tho because my period useually starts with old blood I don't really get discharge. Oh well it is what it is! X

I thought I was due 28th-29th had my last period on 1st August! X

ooh same as me! I have no idea what my luteal phase is, last month i started getting brown cm 28th of the month & then bam, 3 days later period.. Quite liking that my cycles are around start of each month ;)

Took a test last night at 10 dpo and thought a seen the faintest positive. I let the test dry over night to see if I can see a clear line of pink, which there was defiantly pink in the line. Tomorrow morning I am going to retest and see. 11/12 dpo I usually start to spot.

oooh Hards that sounds very promising :) have you re-peed this morning yet?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->