The TWW.. Impatient?!!!!

You bleeding stopped exactly around the time I stopped. Haha crazy. I had a gush at 5 weeks and then 6 weeks it didn't stop coming out. Of course my husband was in training to so I was a wreck but luckily I had great friend who help and my mom helped so much before we moved.

Tonight I have some very light brown spotting. I guess I am out. Usually I spot 13/14 dpo not on 12. Spotting for three days is going to be very interesting. We shall see. I still have a little hope as I had spotting with DS.

Im looking at the one tube down situation as 'all swimmers can go up one tube now as opposed to two' lol! But i was distraught about it for quite a while & really wasnt fussed on having anymore babies but im ready again now, the evtopic was unplanned & on the pill eek! My son who is 3, we were trying for nearly 6 months before i fell pg & it was so stressful, it kinda took over & i was obsessed with ovulation, timing the lot lol! Im a little bit more relaxed this time around.. Its still early days but who knows in a couple months i may get drastic ha ha!! Completely get you saying about the bleeding in the early days, i was until 8-9 weeks & i think he implanted on a vein aswell, it was awful! You lived in Germany very long then?

We arrived here Oct 9 2013. We had my son here :) We loved it besides they get the gender wrong here often, which happen to us. He was a girl until I was 6 month, then was unsure until 8 days before I had him. He had his legs wide open.
Trying is terrible. In high school they made you think once you had sex you would have a baby. If we only knew then lol. It makes me so sad seeing af when I tried month after month. My husbands first child he said it wasn't planned and she had token plan b and still fell pregnant. Which upset me even more because then I think something is wrong with me. I have been having this weird pain in my side and public bone since yesterday and its driving me nuts. With my son I think he implanted around 11 dpo because he always measured 4 days behind on all his ultrasounds.

Ha ha i love that kinda thing, 'you were a girl until...' Ahhh boys are lovely though arent they?! :)

Oh theres definately nothing wrong with you hun, some couples take a bit more timing to conceive, one of my friends only has to look at her bloke & she falls pg so to speak Lol, she has 3 now! I think it also depends on how 'active' you are aswell, i know for a fact that after 8 yrs, im not itching to get jiggy with my fella every night HA HA! Without that sounding awful, i love him loads :)

hopefully the pain in your groin area is a good thing, like implant/uterus stretching, i had lotsa twinges & allsorts with Riley, all twinges are a good thing i think, lotsa growing & nestling in going on there..

Last cycle on cd28 i started brown spotting & then got period at cd31, im waiting to see if i wake up for another pee in night again tonight, thrilling stuff my nocternal activities hahaa!

Im looking at the one tube down situation as 'all swimmers can go up one tube now as opposed to two' lol! But i was distraught about it for quite a while & really wasnt fussed on having anymore babies but im ready again now, the evtopic was unplanned & on the pill eek! My son who is 3, we were trying for nearly 6 months before i fell pg & it was so stressful, it kinda took over & i was obsessed with ovulation, timing the lot lol! Im a little bit more relaxed this time around.. Its still early days but who knows in a couple months i may get drastic ha ha!! Completely get you saying about the bleeding in the early days, i was until 8-9 weeks & i think he implanted on a vein aswell, it was awful! You lived in Germany very long then?

We arrived here Oct 9 2013. We had my son here :) We loved it besides they get the gender wrong here often, which happen to us. He was a girl until I was 6 month, then was unsure until 8 days before I had him. He had his legs wide open.
Trying is terrible. In high school they made you think once you had sex you would have a baby. If we only knew then lol. It makes me so sad seeing af when I tried month after month. My husbands first child he said it wasn't planned and she had token plan b and still fell pregnant. Which upset me even more because then I think something is wrong with me. I have been having this weird pain in my side and public bone since yesterday and its driving me nuts. With my son I think he implanted around 11 dpo because he always measured 4 days behind on all his ultrasounds.

Ha ha i love that kinda thing, 'you were a girl until...' Ahhh boys are lovely though arent they?! :)

Oh theres definately nothing wrong with you hun, some couples take a bit more timing to conceive, one of my friends only has to look at her bloke & she falls pg so to speak Lol, she has 3 now! I think it also depends on how 'active' you are aswell, i know for a fact that after 8 yrs, im not itching to get jiggy with my fella every night HA HA! Without that sounding awful, i love him loads :)

hopefully the pain in your groin area is a good thing, like implant/uterus stretching, i had lotsa twinges & allsorts with Riley, all twinges are a good thing i think, lotsa growing & nestling in going on there..

Last cycle on cd28 i started brown spotting & then got period at cd31, im waiting to see if i wake up for another pee in night again tonight, thrilling stuff my nocternal activities hahaa!

I am having pink spotting today. two more days (sunday) to see if the flow rolls in. I guess it is okay if it comes. We want a perfectly healthy baby. But I love having a boy. He is so laid back and very easy.

Any luck ladies? Hards did the spotting develop further? I just started getting a teeny hint of orangey spotting.. Period on way i bet, oh well

The spotting turned to brown with a lot of discharge. Tomorrow AF should start. If it shows its okay. I read it can take 6 months to conceive after IUD removal. I just dread the summer being so hot here. For some odd reason they don't want us using Acs. But I will be using them for sure if I have a summer baby. LOL

Also may have to switch hospitals. The one where my son was born doesn't have ac in most rooms.

Gotta agree with on the AC though.. I was a sweaty mess with my son nearly 9months pg in june/july 2012.. You could always find me in the car, parked on drive with AC on LOL! :) i wonder why the hospitals dont like using it?? Saying that, i dont recall the our maternity hosp using ut either?! I bet its to do with bugs & germs being ventilated everywhere with new babies i guess.. :-/

Oooh spotting turned brown hey?? Quite enlightened to see if you get the '+' hehe! I reckon im out but its ok, just means i can have a drink iver the bank hols wknd lol! X

Gotta agree with on the AC though.. I was a sweaty mess with my son nearly 9months pg in june/july 2012.. You could always find me in the car, parked on drive with AC on LOL! :) i wonder why the hospitals dont like using it?? Saying that, i dont recall the our maternity hosp using ut either?! I bet its to do with bugs & germs being ventilated everywhere with new babies i guess.. :-/

Oooh spotting turned brown hey?? Quite enlightened to see if you get the '+' hehe! I reckon im out but its ok, just means i can have a drink iver the bank hols wknd lol! X

They are very conservative on energy here. I will be surprised if it stops, but not going to give in to thinking maybe. Either AF will show in the morning or afternoon. The nurse here seems to think it is normal to spot three days before period.

Wish we didnt spot just before periods, id prefer BAM period! Pfft!

Wish we didnt spot just before periods, id prefer BAM period! Pfft!

I used to just wake up in the morning and it was full blown period. I was on only progesterone hormone birth control since 6 weeks pp which is probably why I am spotting and my lining probably won't thick for a while

What I predicted happen. CD1 for me. Game play for this cycle is to DTD everyday until o pains than every other day.

I am willing to stick around another round with you ladies

Ah Hards, sorry hun.. Mines still yet to arrive i reckon as i was achey last night & the pain went through me butt cheeks & down legs.. True period form! I want cd1 already if thats how its going! Im so fulla cold & sinuses blocked still, feel rubbish tbh, period will top it off uhh! X

Im out ladies, period has arrived fully fledged! I mustve ovulated on cd15 when i had tons of ewcm for it to be a 29 day cycle! CD1 here were go :)

Im out ladies, period has arrived fully fledged! I mustve ovulated on cd15 when i had tons of ewcm for it to be a 29 day cycle! CD1 here were go :)

Well we are both starting on CD 1 together. My cycle was 28 days long though. Which could be a good sign. These cycle I am feeling cramps. Last cycle I didn't. Which means my lining is thickening. Hope we see our BFP soon.

Well we are both starting on CD 1 together. My cycle was 28 days long though. Which could be a good sign. These cycle I am feeling cramps. Last cycle I didn't. Which means my lining is thickening. Hope we see our BFP soon.

Oh me too!! Im gonna be on the ball this month & really get lots of jigginess in around 11th-17th ofmonth which us when i get all my fertileness :) good thing on the cramping then for lining thickening, are there any good supplements that can aid in this aswell? Im thinking i may buy some PreSeed/Conceive Plus to get litsa ewcm up there aswell.. & heres me thinking i wasnt gonna let it take over haha! Still.. Ican have a drink with my roast dinner today hehee

Oh me too!! Im gonna be on the ball this month & really get lots of jigginess in around 11th-17th ofmonth which us when i get all my fertileness :) good thing on the cramping then for lining thickening, are there any good supplements that can aid in this aswell? Im thinking i may buy some PreSeed/Conceive Plus to get litsa ewcm up there aswell.. & heres me thinking i wasnt gonna let it take over haha! Still.. Ican have a drink with my roast dinner today hehee

I been taking prenatals to help balance things out and I drink a lot of water and grapefruit juice starting CD8 until o and i have notice a lot of EWCM last cycle from it. With my son I never notice EWCM with him at all that cycle.

Im taking pregnancy vitamins anyway but grapefruit juice.. Hmm, think i might give it a go then,:) every bit helps as they say

It made me see a change in my CM. I am going to drink one glass starting 8 dpo and then two glasses at 10 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->