The Ultimate Gender Prediction & Outcome Thread!

I feel the same Jyllian.. I want a girl so I feel like it's a boy! Obviously we will be thrilled with either but I am kind of scared of raising a boy!

Babifever it looks like 9 :blue: and 5 :pink: for you!!

Since I have one of each I can judge based on experience and I personally think boys are easier. But the reason I want a boy is because it's what my OH wants, otherwise I don't have a preference.

But... I keep telling myself if it IS a girl that means we can TTC again in hopes of a boy! My OH said if that's the case then I better be ready to get 'er done sooner rather than later :winkwink:

I think I confused your kids with Sylvias maybe?! Anyway, totally missed it.

Melewen, I actually read a lot about the baking soda theory on other sites this morning and it looks like it's not particularly accurate. Seems like it changes based on what foods you have just consumed. There were people who did it several times and got different results, and tons of wrong results. So, I wouldn't put much into it.

I can tell you that I was terrified of raising a boy too. I wanted a girl. However, I wouldn't change it. When I found out he was a little boy I was surprised but thrilled, I instantly felt a bond with him. When they say that the relationship between and mom and her son is like none other, they aren't kidding. He is my whole world! I would love to have a little girl this time (one of each), but I would not be sad to have another boy either. They are SO much fun!

the doc did call back and said im not 10 weeks exactly, I'm 10+2 because they go by the first ultrasound that was measured. According to my LMP I'm 10+5. So im due 9/22/2015 instead of 9/24/2015. Whatever lol. But it does change my conception month, so Chinese prediction is now Girl. At this point I'm just anxious over the Harmony results.

Babifever I feel like it's girl for you! Can't wait for your results

babydreams I have actually always just been head over heels for sweet little boys. I was even chugging carrot juice and eating bananas constantly at one point to try and have a potassium heavy boy-friendly diet! And now of course I'm like oh wait I want a girl! I think it's just because I feel strongly it's a boy? Leave it to me.. I was like desperate to go to Europe for our honeymoon but as soon as we booked it I was like well.. it WOULD be nice to just relax on the beach :haha: I'm super easy to be married to! We already even picked a boys name! I actually do the ph test pretty regularly which is supposed to be pretty accurate and it's the same each time! Always 7. That's boy territory.. interesting. I can't wait to find out and see how each of these worked! Some girls in our pregnancy group shared a few gender predictors this morning that were all 100% accurate for them and of course mine came up all boy!

Melewen I completely understand! Promise you will be happy either way though ;)

So just for fun I did the baking soda again today. Absolutely no fizz, not a single bubble, even when I shook it. So I've had an inconclusive, boy, then girl on that one lol. Strange huh?

Would also love to know the accurate gender predictors they used!!!

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz? No fizz :pink:

Ramzi theory: left. :pink:

Headaches: :blue:

Morning sickness: :pink:

Beauty: ance. Bluh. :pink:

Where's the bump?: High :pink:

Where's the weight?: hard to say. I'm not showing enough to determine accurately.

Cold hand & feet: yeah but it's winter lol

Sleep position: I switch back and forth all night.

What do you crave?: fruit :pink:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: :pink:

Chinese calendar: I can't remember but I think it said :blue:

Mayan Calendar: :blue:

Did your spouse gain weight? No yet lol

Did your chest change?: :blue:

How is your hair growing?: :pink:

What color is your pee?: :pink:

Are you moody? :pink:

How is your balance?: :pink: but I was never very clumsy

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: :pink:

12 :pink: 4 :blue: lol

I have a 17 month old DS so if anyone is interested I can post what I would have got with him. It's hadn't been very long so I remember most answers.

Babydreams Hahahaha uh yeah of course I will be ecstatic with either!

Here are the gender predictors we did, they were at..

Childbirth.org
Babycenter.com
Prokela.com
Everydayfamily.com

Babydreams Hahahaha uh yeah of course I will be ecstatic with either!

Here are the gender predictors we did, they were at..

Childbirth.org
Babycenter.com
Prokela.com
Everydayfamily.com

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz? No fizz :pink:

Ramzi theory: left. :pink:

Headaches: :blue:

Morning sickness: :pink:

Beauty: ance. Bluh. :pink:

Where's the bump?: High :pink:

Where's the weight?: hard to say. I'm not showing enough to determine accurately.

Cold hand & feet: yeah but it's winter lol

What do you crave?: fruit :pink:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: :pink:

Chinese calendar: I can't remember but I think it said :blue:

Mayan Calendar: :blue:

Did your spouse gain weight? No yet lol

Did your chest change?: :blue:

What color is your pee?: :pink:

Are you moody? :pink:

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: :pink:

12 :pink: 4 :blue: lol

I have a 17 month old DS so if anyone is interested I can post what I would have got with him. It's hadn't been very long so I remember most answers.

Yes please do post your responses with DS!

These are the answers from my first baby who is a BOY. This pregnancy has been very very different, even the symptoms in common have their differences. It's interesting. Everyone was sure he'd be a girl because of my morning sickness and his heart rate but obviously they were wrong. lol

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz? I hadn't heard of this with him.

Ramzi theory: right. :blue:

Headaches: yes :blue: (the headaches are way worse this time though)

Morning sickness: : pink: (with DS I threw up A LOT but I felt ok in between the throwing up. This time I am nauseous 24/7 and could never eat but I never throw up.)

Beauty: :blue:

Where's the bump?: low. :blue:

Where's the weight?: :blue:

Cold hand & feet: we lived in the south and it was spring/summer so I was boiling all the time.

What do you crave?: I had ZERO cravings with him but when I wanted junk food it was always things like chips or fries, never cookies or sweets so I'll say :blue:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: :pink: both babies actually had the exact same heart rate :)

Chinese calendar: :blue:

Mayan Calendar: :pink:

Did your spouse gain weight? Yes : pink:

Did your chest change?: not at all and it hasnt yous time either. :blue:

What color is your pee?: :pink: I'm very well hydrated lol

Are you moody? :blue: I was surprisingly normal for a pregnant women.

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: I hadn't heard this one either.

9 :blue: 7 :pink:
It's kind of interesting that I had such close results with him but this time there was a huge difference.

I'm a strong believer in the Ramzi theory, if it's done correctly. So I think I'll be having a girl this time but you never know :)

Totally gonna do some of these but I have to wait for my next scan so I can see where baby is! I didn't get to keep a picture of the first two ultrasounds. My next one should be the 12 week scan next week :) then I will go through the whole list... but maybe skip the peeing on stuff... I weirded out by handling my pee... yes, total weirdo here :)

Cheryl maybe you could add in the member test result spoilers the true gender for those who have found out to see how the test results compare? For example, babifever's results predicted a boy and sure enough she is having a boy!

Yes the yellow are placeholders :) didn't get a chance to update hers yet, doing it now!

I think we should add our intuitions too! What are all yours?

Ok. I'm bored at work... I'm gonna go do some of these :)

Ramzi theory: from what I remember looking at the screen for the transvaginal, the baby was attached on the left side of the screen so :pink: but will double check at next scan

Ring test: crap... I stopped wearing my ring cuz my fingers would get so hot and sticky at night that I would wake up and have to pry my rings off... will try this when I get home. UPDATE: swung back and forth so :blue:

Headaches: Do you have more headaches since pregnancy? Yes :blue:

Morning sickness: Do/did you have morning sickness? Urm... I have night sickness, does that count? if so, :pink: if not, :blue:

Beauty: Are you looking finer than usual or is your skin has broken out and are you otherwise looking lesser-than? I'm looking like usualy, kinda have acne prone skin anyways so I'd probably go with :blue:

Where's the bump?: High or low? Low :blue:

Where's the weight?: All out front, like a basketball, or is the weight spread evenly around your middle? Mostly in front :blue:

Cold hand & feet: Are your hands and feet colder than normal or are they a bit moister and toasty? :pink:

Sleep position: Do you prefer to sleep on your left side or your right? I sleep on my back. Been trying to learn how to sleep on my side cuz I know it's supposed to be bad for back sleepers, especially in the second and third tri. But I think I prefer my right side :pink:

Pillow position: Does your pillow face south or north? North... but it does all the time! :blue:

What do you crave?: Are you mostly craving salty foods and proteins, or sweets and citrus? I've been craving fruit, mostly the sweet kind like strawberries and melon so I'd have to say :pink: BUT, I also read that if you eat like a teenage boy it means you're having a boy so possibly :blue:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: Is your LO's bpm greater or less than 140 beats per minute: Greater 158 and 148 previously :pink:

Chinese calendar: This one gets a bit complicated, so just take the more accurate test here (this factors in your LUNAR age, not just your Western calendar age): Chinese Gender Chart. Had this wrong. Didn't use my lunar age so :blue:

Mayan Calendar: The Mayan’s took the mothers age at conception and year of conception to determine the gender of the baby. Are both numbers even or odd? Or is one number even and the other number? Both odd :pink:

Did your spouse gain weight? No... jerk... he's been losing!! :blue:

The Key Test: After placing a key in front of a pregnant person, watch to see what end they pick the key up with. Did you pick up the key by the round end or by the narrow end? From what I know of what I normally do, I always pick up the big end so :blue:

Did your chest change?: Was there was a dramatic change in the size and fullness of your breasts or no real change? No change :blue:

Along with the size of your chest, how are your breasts?: Is your right breast larger than your left/both the same size? Or is your left breast larger? Yep... just felt my boobs at work :haha: they feel the same so :blue:

How is your hair growing?: Is it growing faster or at the same rate? No change so :pink:

What color is your pee?: Is it bright yellow or dull? Bright :blue:

Are you moody? Not really... more emotional like things make my cry like commercials on tv... I guess that's moody so :pink:

How is your balance?: Clumsier than normal or graceful? I feel clumsier though I'm not very graceful to begin with. And it could also be my broken foot so :blue:

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: Does the vein makes a V or not? No V :blue:

Looks like 14 :blue: 7 :pink:
At first I was so sure it was a girl but recently I've been feeling boy!

It's a BOY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->