The Ultimate Gender Prediction & Outcome Thread!

My intuition is girl :) Bet you couldn't guess that lol

Ha! I can't wait to find out for everyone!!

Hi all. Would love to join in. DH and I are team yellow and I have somehow made it nearly 8 months without the itch to know and now as it gets closer to the birth I am finally starting to get really curious. Love the idea of seeing if the old wives tales are right or not.

Also, hi babifever!!! So good to see you here. Congrats!

Here is my survey:

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz?
No fizz.

Salt test:
Stayed the same.

Ramzi theory:
Placenta is on the left.

Ring test:
Straight line back and forth.

Headaches: Do you have more headaches since pregnancy?
No.

Morning sickness: Do/did you have morning sickness?
No, none.

Beauty:
Hard to answer. In 1st tri I got hottible acne on my face, chest, and back. But it has since cleared up and I look great.

Where's the bump?: High or low?
High I guess?

Where's the weight?:
Spread evenly.

Cold hand & feet:
Moister and warm.

Sleep position: Do you prefer to sleep on your left side or your right?
Left mostly but I toss and turn.

Pillow position: Does your pillow face south or north?
North

What do you crave?:
Citrus.

How fast is baby’s heart beating
Dunno, haven’t paid attention to heart rate since 1st tri.

Chinese calendar:
Girl.

Mayan Calendar:
One odd, one even.

Did your spouse gain weight?
Yes, a little.

The Key Test:
Round end.

Did your chest change?:
Yes, much bigger. Does anyone’s chest NOT get bigger in pregnancy??

Along with the size of your chest, how are your breasts?:
Left is larger but it was pre-pregnancy also so I don’t know if that counts.

How is your hair growing?:
Not sure how to answer – first trimester my legs got really hairy really quickly. Since then it has slowed down and my hair is actually growing slower than usual.

What color is your pee?:
Bright Yellow.

Are you moody?
Unsure. A little? No more than usual though?

How is your balance?:
A little clumsier now in 3rd tri just due to size but normal the rest of the time.

What does the vein in your left eye look like?:
There’s a bunch of veins there so it is a little confusing but I think I do see a V in there, yes.

TOTAL: # and #

Mintastic did your results lean more towards boy or girl?

Mama - they leaned way more towards girl.
Which goes along with my current intuition.

Honestly, I spent most of the pregnancy with no intuition about it whatsoever and hoping for a boy while my BFF was convinced it was a boy since I never got sick.

But lately I have had several dreams where it is a girl and also everyone who sees me says girl (Due to bump being high and spread out all over).
I know some people say dreams mean the opposite but that seems silly to me.

Something just shifted for me. Everyone would always ask if it was tough to stay team yellow and I would honestly say it wasn't at all but now that I am suddenly convinced it is a girl it is driving me a little nuts. I know I could ask my doc at any time but I have waited this long so giving in now seems silly!

I haven't done the survey but heads up I'm finding out this weekend!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can remember to fill out the survey later today. :). I'm thinking girl!

Wanted to add that in the dreams I have where there's a baby it has always been a baby GIRL... could be a sign? :shrug:

I can't remember where but someone said it's usually the opposite of what you dream!

Ramzi theory: Left side of uterus according to scan pic but she did say its anterior?

Ring test: String your wedding ring on a piece of string or a piece of your own hair and dangle it over your belly. Does it swing in circles or in a straight line back and forth?

Headaches: Do you have more headaches since pregnancy? No

Morning sickness: Do/did you have morning sickness? Yes

Beauty: Are you looking finer than usual or is your skin has broken out and are you otherwise looking lesser-than? I look like crap!

Where's the bump?: High or low? High

Where's the weight?: All out front, like a basketball, or is the weight spread evenly around your middle? Out the front atm

Cold hand & feet: Are your hands and feet colder than normal or are they a bit moister and toasty warm? Colder

Sleep position: Do you prefer to sleep on your left side or your right? Right

Pillow position: Does your pillow face south or north? No idea!

What do you crave?: Are you mostly craving salty foods and proteins, or sweets and citrus? Salt salt and more salt

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: Is your LO's bpm greater or less than 140 beats per minute Between 150 - 170

Chinese calendar: This one gets a bit complicated, so just take the more accurate test here (this factors in your LUNAR age, not just your Western calendar age): Chinese Gender Chart Girl

Mayan Calendar: The Mayan’s took the mothers age at conception and year of conception to determine the gender of the baby. Are both numbers even or odd? Or is one number even and the other number? Both odd

Did your spouse gain weight? No

The Key Test: After placing a key in front of a pregnant person, watch to see what end they pick the key up with. Did you pick up the key by the round end or by the narrow end? Round

Did your chest change?: Was there was a dramatic change in the size and fullness of your breasts or no real change? My boobs exploded

Along with the size of your chest, how are your breasts?: Is your right breast larger than your left/both the same size? Or is your left breast larger? Same size

How is your hair growing?: Is it growing faster or at the same rate? Too friggen fast

What color is your pee?: Is it bright yellow or dull? Bright

Are you moody? Yes...poor hubby

How is your balance?: Clumsier than normal or graceful? I wish I was graceful! I'm clumsy as f*ck

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: Does the vein makes a V or not? Eww! its a V

I didn't do the pee tests yet though!

:hugs:Ok here we go. Doing my best on my phone cause we're doing an early gender scan today!!! :happydance:

All done!!!! :holly:

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz?

Fizz

Salt test: Pour a layer of salt into a glass and then pour urine over the salt--make sure the glass is about half filled with urine. If you're less than 8 weeks, you must use FMU (first morning urine). Did the color of the urine change and start to look cloudy and/or did a bubbly/cloudy pattern layer form? Or did the urine stay the same color and remain clear and/or have elongated streaks from the bottom of the glass to the surface that immediately disappeared?

The first option

Ramzi theory: Where is your baby & placenta attached in the uterus--right or left side? If you have a transvaginal ultrasound, the placenta will be either on the right or left - true to looking at the photo. If you have an abdominal, reverse the side--if the placenta is on the right in the photo, it's actually on the left in your uterus.

The right

Ring test: String your wedding ring on a piece of string or a piece of your own hair and dangle it over your belly. Does it swing in circles or in a straight line back and forth?

Mostly back and forth

Headaches: Do you have more headaches since pregnancy?

More headaches

Morning sickness: Do/did you have morning sickness?

Yes

Beauty: Are you looking finer than usual or is your skin has broken out and are you otherwise looking lesser-than?

Breakouts, not beautiful!

Where's the bump?: High or low?

High

Where's the weight?: All out front, like a basketball, or is the weight spread evenly around your middle?

All out front

Cold hand & feet: Are your hands and feet colder than normal or are they a bit moister and toasty warm?

Cold hands and feet

Sleep position: Do you prefer to sleep on your left side or your right?

Right side

Pillow position: Does your pillow face south or north?

North

What do you crave?: Are you mostly craving salty foods and proteins, or sweets and citrus?

Sour!

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: Is your LO's bpm greater or less than 140 beats per minute

On the fast side.

Chinese calendar: This one gets a bit complicated, so just take the more accurate test here (this factors in your LUNAR age, not just your Western calendar age): Chinese Gender Chart

Girl!

Mayan Calendar: The Mayan’s took the mothers age at conception and year of conception to determine the gender of the baby. Are both numbers even or odd? Or is one number even and the other number?

Both even.

Did your spouse gain weight?

No

The Key Test: After placing a key in front of a pregnant person, watch to see what end they pick the key up with. Did you pick up the key by the round end or by the narrow end?

Round

Did your chest change?: Was there was a dramatic change in the size and fullness of your breasts or no real change?

No real change

Along with the size of your chest, how are your breasts?: Is your right breast larger than your left/both the same size? Or is your left breast larger?

Same size

How is your hair growing?: Is it growing faster or at the same rate?

Same rate

What color is your pee?: Is it bright yellow or dull?

Bright

Are you moody?

Yesssssss

How is your balance?: Clumsier than normal or graceful?

Clumsy as ever

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: Does the vein makes a V or not?

Yup!

TOTAL: 11 :pink: and 14 :blue:

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz? No fizz :pink:

Ramzi theory: left. :pink:

Headaches: :blue:

Morning sickness: :pink:

Beauty: ance. Bluh. :pink:

Where's the bump?: High :pink:

Where's the weight?: hard to say. I'm not showing enough to determine accurately.

Cold hand & feet: yeah but it's winter lol

Sleep position: I switch back and forth all night.

What do you crave?: fruit :pink:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: :pink:

Chinese calendar: I can't remember but I think it said :blue:

Mayan Calendar: :blue:

Did your spouse gain weight? No yet lol

Did your chest change?: :blue:

How is your hair growing?: :pink:

What color is your pee?: :pink:

Are you moody? :pink:

How is your balance?: :pink: but I was never very clumsy

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: :pink:

12 :pink: 4 :blue: lol

I have a 17 month old DS so if anyone is interested I can post what I would have got with him. It's hadn't been very long so I remember most answers.

UPDATE: IT'S A :pink: GIRL! :pink:

Baking soda test: fizz or no fizz? No fizz :pink:

Ramzi theory: left. :pink:

Headaches: :blue:

Morning sickness: :pink:

Beauty: ance. Bluh. :pink:

Where's the bump?: High :pink:

Where's the weight?: hard to say. I'm not showing enough to determine accurately.

Cold hand & feet: yeah but it's winter lol

Sleep position: I switch back and forth all night.

What do you crave?: fruit :pink:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: :pink:

Chinese calendar: I can't remember but I think it said :blue:

Mayan Calendar: :blue:

Did your spouse gain weight? No yet lol

Did your chest change?: :blue:

How is your hair growing?: :pink:

What color is your pee?: :pink:

Are you moody? :pink:

How is your balance?: :pink: but I was never very clumsy

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: :pink:

12 :pink: 4 :blue: lol

I have a 17 month old DS so if anyone is interested I can post what I would have got with him. It's hadn't been very long so I remember most answers.

UPDATE: IT'S A :pink: GIRL! :pink:

Yay!! I'll update!!

Baking soda test: No Fizz :pink:

Salt test: (Haven't tried this one yet)

Ramzi theory: Left side :pink:

Headaches: had a couple but not more than usual for me :pink:

Morning sickness: 24/7 nausea for 6 weeks :pink:

Beauty: Horrible!, oily skin, oily hair and Acne :pink:

Cold hand & feet: Warm Hands and Feet :pink:

Sleep position: Left :blue:

Pillow position: West

What do you crave?: Sweet :pink:

How fast is baby’s heart beating?: 12weeks - 160BPM+ :pink:

Chinese calendar: Girl :pink:

Mayan Calendar: 28, 2015 :blue:

Did your spouse gain weight?: haha sure has :pink:

Did your chest change?: Definite fullness and gone up 2 cup sizes :pink:

Along with the size of your chest, how are your breasts?: Right slightly bigger than the left :blue:

How is your hair growing?: normal :pink:

What color is your pee?: dull and cloudy :pink:

Are you moody?: Yes but only slightly :blue:

How is your balance?: Clumsy :blue:

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: V :pink:

14:pink: 5:blue:

Wanted to add that in the dreams I have where there's a baby it has always been a baby GIRL... could be a sign? :shrug:

When I'm pregnant, i always dream the opposite gender... if anything thats always been well and truly right with me... Ive even been able to predict most of my friends babies by what there say there have dreamed :thumbup: i put a lot of faith in it :)

Forgot to update mine--we are team :pink: :pink: :pink: !!!

With my kids I have dreamed the correct gender. I dreamt DS was a boy several times at the beginning of that pregnancy, and this time I had a dream early on that I took a baby girl home from the hospital ;)

Congrats babydreams!!! So I did a little very scientific analysis to find the most accurate wives tale thus far... And you will never believe what it is..

Hair growth!! It's been right for almost everyone! :rofl: killing me. If it's true for me then I'm having a girl!!

That's funny!!! It was true for both of mine though...my hair grew SO fast with my son and slow this time. ;)

I've always had baby girls in my dreams and my hair seems to be growing quickly... on my head my OH mentioned it's getting long and it seems I can't shave often enough "down under" :rofl:

When I'm pregnant, i always dream the opposite gender... if anything thats always been well and truly right with me... Ive even been able to predict most of my friends babies by what there say there have dreamed :thumbup: i put a lot of faith in it :)

I actually didn't have any dreams about what sex the baby was with my son. This pregnancy I had one dream that I had my son and a younger little boy with me. In my dream I had even named the new boy Roman, which wasn't even a name I was considering lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->