• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vampire Diaries

loved loved loved it....and how hot was Damon last nights? I love Tuesdays again x

If you UK ladies are talking about ep.10 ....than Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...."screaming with you" ...one of my favourite must admit :haha:
I was still team Delena than !! now...after seeing ep15.... I say Im team Damon and "team Damon" ONLY !!! :growlmad: without wanting to spoil it too much for you all ... but come on where talking about Elena i think you all know Elena by now....:rolleyes:
But the way i see it everything thats happening is happening for a reason .... hopefully for "it" to build up as much as possible so we can finally get our "steamy-Hot" Delena makeout Finalle moment !!! and when i say makeout i mean it better be "HOT" and not a kissy thing or else Im SUING !!!:grr:

oulina you perv :haha:

arghhh i was so looking forward to watching ep16 only to discover there's another bloody break :growlmad: why must they tease me!! :brat:

:haha: Think UK are on ep 10 years, when Delena kiss on the porch and Damon does the eye thing with Jeremy :haha:

Can't wait for next weeks, I accidentally on purpose read some spoilers lastnight :dohh:

x

I'm uk but go online to watch them. I am so team Delena. Mainly because I think Damon is a beautiful creature. There's rumors about near the end of the season that sound pretty interesting!

Anyone else a fan of Elijah? I think he's adorable...ya know when he isn't meany vamp.

I'm uk but go online to watch them. I am so team Delena. Mainly because I think Damon is a beautiful creature. There's rumors about near the end of the season that sound pretty interesting!

Anyone else a fan of Elijah? I think he's adorable...ya know when he isn't meany vamp.

What kinda rumors ....if it has to do with delena you must tell me....
......p-l-e-e-e-e-e-e-a-s-e !!

It didn't point fingers to TVD directly so it might not be for the show at all but it mentioned that a couple from a popular tv show (one in the same network) will finally get together. So who knows, but Ian Somerhalder twitted earlier that he was shooting a scene that we'll love...or hate.

Damn I hate suspense!

OMG!!! I JUST READ SOME HUGE SPOILERS about the season finalle ...dont know how true this all is but if it is i think im gonna faint !!! :drool::blush:who ever wants to get spoiled read on.... :winkwink:
.."There will be a scene, with Rain. DAMON AND ELENA WILL BE ARGUING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ELENA WILL KISS HIM TO SHUT HIM UP AND THEN SHE’LL WHISPER I LOVE YOU IN HIS EAR WHILE THEIR CHEEKS ARE PRESSED TOGETHER AND RAIN IS FALLING...AND HE TAKES HER BACK TO HER HOUSE...AND THEY CAN’T MAKE IT INTO THE BEDROOM ..SO THEY MAKE OUT IN THE KITCHEN...""
THIS IS FROM IANS AND CARINAS TWITTER ....
VD.jpg
CARINAS also wrote this ... :
""I am in shock, just finished reading TVD finale script, i can't believe what happened, i think some fans will die untill season 4 comes.! Elena will definitely make a choice.! One big OMG fight moment with a tragic end, and a huge twist by the end of the episode.!""

omg!!omg!!omg!! I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!! :wohoo:

I hope they are true! I could slap Elena sometimes with how whiney she gets over Stefan and puts a hand up to Damon every time he tries to actually be good to her.

Poor guy needs a break. Let's hope it's soon! Sorry Stelena fans; team Delena all the way!!!

How good was lastnights ep UK peeps? Badass Stefan is sooo good and so funny! And poor Elena (bridge scene) I really wanted to slap Stefan then...
x

Photo time !!! :happydance: inspired by all the spoilers, from a post i read on facebook how almost everything "is a delena thing" and from Carinas tweet .." Rain is always good times " ....yup!!! ..."RAIN" ... is a Delena thing" !!
hope u all like :winkwink:
SPOILERlbnb.jpg

I just cant accept delena! Im just not able to forgive damon for killing lexi :(

Eeeeeee lastnights ep was awesome..although when their mother came back 'Do you know why i'm here'...'to kill me?'...'no to forgive you' WHAT?! :dohh:
Can't wait to see how it pans out.
And poor Caroline with her dad :cry:
x

really enjoyed last nights. Caroline with her Dad made me cry :(

I've well forgiven Damon :)

I could never be mad a Damon. :cloud9:
It seems like Matt and Elena are going to end up together, though.
Does it not?

I could never be mad a Damon. :cloud9:
It seems like Matt and Elena are going to end up together, though.
Does it not?

I definitely thought this too - but I'm sure once Stefan sorts himself out they'll be back together!

I really hope Alaric is going to be ok, I love that guy!

I love Alaric too; OH and I have even agreed to name our 2nd son after him. :haha:
So I definately hope he's going to be okay!
I think he will with the herbs, though.

Still watching the UK ones..Matt & Elena would be cute together but obv Elena still loves Stefan, they'll end up back together..I have my theories about what will happen in the end though.

Keep reading spoilers, and Alaric..uh oh.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->