The Vampire Diaries

I dont know I think it will either be the tuesday after it comes back in the states or the tuesday after that so either the 10th or 17th january x

Ahhhhhhhhh! I really really can't wait. I'm seriously going to scream like a little girl when it starts. I've never been so excited and in LOVE with a show like this. :blush: :cloud9:

Woohoo tonight is the new season for the US! woohoo can't wait!

Its not coming back in the uk now until febuary! Gutted will just have to watch it online from the states instead i think x

February?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

x

Inspired once again !!! :blush:.....Im sure you all new I would be ...:haha:
4bnb.jpg

cant wait for ep.11 !!!:happydance:

February?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

x

why don't you just watch it online? x

We've just moved and don't have internet set up yet so using a dongle and it would take up too much memory. Plus i'd rather wait and enjoy it every week, gives me something to look forward to lol
x

x

why don't you just watch it online? x

We've just moved and don't have internet set up yet so using a dongle and it would take up too much memory. Plus i'd rather wait and enjoy it every week, gives me something to look forward to lol
x

Oh ok! There's websites you can just watch it online for free on, so wouldn't take up any memory!

I know what you mean about having something to look forward to though - you still get that by watching it online as I've got to wait another week now to watch the next one :lol: x

I particularly love the scenes where Damon walks around in nothing but a towel. :cloud9::cloud9:

I wish Elena would just move on already from Steffan and start smooching Damon!

picture time ....cant think of any other way of showing the moment ...guess im still stuck on episode 10 !! :dohh::blush: oh well here it goes ....
4BNB1.jpg

:shock::wohoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJw0eUNkfzk

Nina Dobrev is one lucky woman! Ian is is just down right beautiful....I may be in love haha! I'm 22 and swooning like a teen :D

Seriously tho anyone else with me???

That video is fab, the last few second you Can see ian rubbing her hand, so sweet they seem so inlove

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->