The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Go Conina! :sex: :thumbup:

Some babies do better than others on the airplane. The toddlers are the ones that seem to have the hardest time. I'm kinda dreading trying to travel with C next week. :dohh:

FXed Conina!

HUGE CONGRATS TO BUTTERFLY! :blue::wohoo:

I tested on Sunday @ 9 dpo & BFN....we were both so relieved we decided not to try for #2.

But I'll be rooting for everyone else! :happydance:

Thanks indi but :cry: to no number 2 but I guess you have to go with your instincts :hugs:

Awww Indi I was hoping we'd be bump buddies again! :winkwink::haha: But you and DH are happy so that's fab :hugs: Just as long as you stick around and don't be disappearing anywhere...

Ok nightmare night last night. I think c has more teeth coming through. He woke up at 3.30 (3.24 to be exact). I went in and put his dummy in, normally that would send him straight to sleep but he cried again. I was waiting to see if he would go over when suddenly there was a massive bang and a scream. He'd fallen out of the cot!! :cry::cry::nope::nope: There is a lower level that we can drop the cot to but I had no idea he was anywhere near needing us to. :cry:

When we'd calmed him down we brought him in to our bed but he wouldn't settle at all. Finally I gave him more calpol and he went back to sleep in his cot. But I spent all night with one ear open in case he started stirring and decided to jump out again.

But today he took his first steps!! DH won't believe me, but he was standing at the TV stand and turned round and walked a few steps towards me!! :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: his first steps!!! How exciting :)

My kids never got out of their cots but it was a huge fear when they got bigger, glad he's ok but it must have scared you :(

Oh My poor guy... My DS was a jumper as well...well a climber anyway. Even with the crib lowered all the way down he still got out. It was scary!

We don't have that pumpkin patch thing going on over here but it looks like fun :happydance: such a cute pic of N :awww:

Wow this baby is a kicker here, wouldn't let me get to sleep last night:dohh: heaven knows what it will feel like when he gets bigger :haha:

Waiting for a storm to hit here. I'm hoping it blows the crappy shelter off the back of the house and straight into the skip :haha:

Oh FFS this iPad keeps freezing, I've typed and lost this reply 4 times so far :growlmad:

Anyway what I've been TRYING to say is that people keep saying to me "he must be into everything at his age". I am strongly of the opinion that that expression doesn't cover the stage c is currently at.

So last week I came in after his nap to find him standing at the end of his cot with the light on, having discovered he can reach the light switch. So we moved the cot to the other side of the room. There are plug sockets on that side, but we put socket covers on them.

Then, as I already told you, he managed to climb out of the cot.

Yesterday I went in after his nap and saw what I thought was his dummy lying beside him. Then I realised he had his dummy in his mouth and what was lying beside him was... The plug socket covers.

He has also worked out how to open the stair gate and taken the shelf edging off the shelf.

My question-is there a way of baby proofing the baby proofing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->