The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

hehehe gotta love it, go C, chomp that pizza down <3

Aww bless Conor! Mouths do bleed a lot! He looks like he's enjoying his pizza though!

Lana has always got one bruise or another now since she started cruising round the furniture. We brought some soft corner cover things for furniture, but she seems to think we've set her a challenge to remove them! (She can also open the drawers in the tv unit which we put some baby locks on...and I can't get those open!)

Anyone who did bf...did getting your cycle back happen to coincide with not feeding through the night at all?

Since we are all comfortable talking about EWCM and AF here I have some questions. I did get a cycle back around 6/7 months PP, but my luteal phase is right at 7 days. I get tons of EWCM and then my period 7 days later. I am assuming this is due to breast feeding. My period is also much shorter than it used to be. Anyone else?

Yep I'm the same, although I hadn't thought much of it because my luteal phase was only ever 7-10 days (was kinda hoping it had improved after having a baby but figured not!) I think we're just coming to the end of BFing so I guess I'll see what happens. Are you thinking of having another V?

Aww bless Conor! Mouths do bleed a lot! He looks like he's enjoying his pizza though!

Lana has always got one bruise or another now since she started cruising round the furniture. We brought some soft corner cover things for furniture, but she seems to think we've set her a challenge to remove them! (She can also open the drawers in the tv unit which we put some baby locks on...and I can't get those open!)

Anyone who did bf...did getting your cycle back happen to coincide with not feeding through the night at all?

I got mine back around 10m - we were certainly feeding a bit less at that point but he was still having feeds at 11pm and 5am at that time (gah!) So I don't know that that was the reason for me. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it actually - in my antenatal group of 12 of us, 11 of us BF, pretty much for a year or more most of us, and we all got ours back at completely different times - it didn't seem to be connected to anything. One was almost straight away, and one still hasn't at 14m! (Jealous) two of them have also got pregnant again while still BF, although one did MC unfortunately...

So - yeah, v varied!

Only just saw Conor with his pizza - so cute! Yeah we're on the cusp of ordering from the kids menus as well... so much easier. Only thing is it always tends to be crap on those menus, chicken nuggets, fish fingers, chips, etc, not too healthy... Oh well, good for a treat!

Carolyn loves to eat. She eats most everything we eat now. I still make her some squash sometimes and try to make sure she can at least get something down but I'm afraid of the crap on kid's menus. I think I'll just share our food with her.
I still feed C at night most nights so it had no bearing on the return of AF.
Googly, I don't think we will have another. I won't rule it out as no chance, but I think it isn't likely to be something that we will attempt. Things are hard enough. I love C dearly and I'm glad we were able to have her, but I don't think we could afford another. Especially since my MIL is coming to live with us. She is going to be 100% dependent on us. I am a bit sad about it, but it was always my plan to have just one. I think that is why I'm content to BF as long as we can and C wants to. And I don't mind getting up with her unless I'm just beyond exhausted from work. I'm trying to soak up the last days of babyhood. I will miss it. I don't miss 4th trimester, but I've mostly enjoyed the rest. She's so cute and fun.

Indi, what happened to Brooke? Is she ok? I really do miss her and wish she would come back. Also, how's Eva? Isn't she preggers again? Do I remember that right?

Indi, what happened to Brooke? Is she ok? I really do miss her and wish she would come back. Also, how's Eva? Isn't she preggers again? Do I remember that right?

Brooke seems ok, not great & I have lost contact w Eva.

So we have termites. We have to treat the house by getting it tented and it's going to suck. DH is going to Peru to see friends and family but the flights aren't so good for the day I have to return so C and I aren't going. I'm hoping to get out to Dallas to see a good friend of mine and her LO. I'm stressed about all of this. Especially the termite treatment. The technician swears that it is safe for the dishes, clothes and toys to just be where they are, but the food has to be double bagged. Just the crib mattress has to be taken out. Anyone ever dealt with this while they had a LO? I'm so worried and my mom isn't helping. She's telling me to take the rug and all of C's toys and clothes to their house and bag up all the sheets and bedding. Lord. I don't want to deal with all of this. And I hope I can get on the flights to Dallas and back without issue since I'll be with C.

We've never had termites Viking :hugs::hugs: Sounds like a huge pain in the ass though!!

I had a house treated before we moved into it. But they didn't use a tent. They drilled holes deep down into the foundation and put something in them. Then a week later filled them.

Same here...no tent. Apparently they don't really do it that way any more....I would call around.

https://www.sentricon.com/solution/

Look there, that's what we did

Omg Viking that sounds like a nightmare. If they tent does that mean they spray? I would cover everything I have to say if so :nope:

oh viking ! that sounds very stressfull! I dont think we get termites here, but do they only live in the wood of the house? (we dont have so many wood structures here - mostly brick)
has C ever been on a plane before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->