• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Milty, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

I don't have to log in everytime :nope:

I think I've had to log in a couple of times but then mostly I'm on my phone or iPad and it looks the same on there and I leave the pages open anyway!

I know it's been said before, but I'm going to repeat, teething sucks donkeys.

Poor wee man has been up since 5. He slept for about 10 mins when we were out for a drive, then totally refused to go down for his nap. I tried to put him down later but he totally refused, even though (to use a nice NI expression) the eyes were hanging out of him.

He then passed out at 5.30, just before dinner :dohh:

I put him down a good 30 mins early, with some calpol. But I can hear him coughing and messing about in his cot now.

Poor wee man :nope::nope::cry:

Yep. There's one through (or at least one edge of it) but I think there's more coming on the other side

Oh also, he's having v bad nappies, which I'm also blaming on the teeth, but his poor wee bum is soooo sore!

Oh no, poor little man. It seems like teething lasts a whole long time and starts when they are pretty young :nope: Not looking forward to that one :wacko:

Feels like my little man has a growth spurt on right now, my belly seems to be increasing by the minute :dohh::haha:

Poor Connor. Sounds awful. Teething is sporadic BF and these little suckers come in just when I'm least expecting it! This sleep regression is really getting to me. However, on a positive note we went to the mall yesterday! It was amazing to get out. And no major meltdowns in the car. I just kept passing back toys. The iPhone is saved for meltdown baby. She played with another baby a little bit in the play area. She was worn out by the time we left. Slept in her carseat for an hour +. I drove thru Starbucks for a snack since she ate most of my lunch!

Do any of you have comfortable shoes that aren't ugly?

If so, do tell. Lol

Yes, Indi. She is a horrid mess without her naps. She's on top of me now napping away. She's definitely tired for naps and bedtimes but isn't doing well. She's got another cold. She got it from my friend's LO. It's not as bad as the last one. I'm not sure why she's sick because I didn't get it and she's still on breastmilk. However I wasn't licking and biting her toys. :haha: The problem has been going on for a long time now. Over a month. Maybe because she's working on walking?

Indi, I like Clark's for comfy shoes. Style is personal. I like some of them. But I usually buy them for work and they have to fit the very narrow requirements for our uniform.

Yes, N was a mess until he mastered walking. It will pass. :hugs:

& then she'll be cutting molars :thumbup:....:haha:

I wear sketchers most of the time cos I don't do proper shoes :blush:

Uggs all the way. I really resent when I have to take them off to go to work :growlmad:

Conina, I agree, mine are on their last leg so I've been throwing huge hints at DH to get his ass to the UGG store and get me a new pair for Christmas :)

I love my Uggs, but my DH & sister hate them & think they're slippers & shouldn't be worn out. :growlmad:

Maybe they're just jealous...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->