The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

I hope your just waiting for FMU:haha:

Still no sign...

I said to myself I would test tonight if there was still nothing.

I got the smilie on the OPK on 19 AND 20th October, so I would have expected AF on Sunday at the latest.

Not much doubt then :happydance::happydance::happydance::woohoo::woohoo: :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Omg conina congrats :wohoo: :yipee: it was about time for another bfp on here :thumbup: So exciting... Now who is next? :haha:

Liz is trying naturally so maybe her?? Milty had the injection and Garnet and I are doing DEIVF. Oh what about Googly??

Thanks everyone!:kiss:

I'm a bit in shock TBH. It feels totally different from last time. I don't mean physically (since I've never had any symptoms either time :haha:) but last time we were trying so hard and I was on about 3 different testing threads on here each month etc. This time we weren't even really trying, just happened to DTD at the right time :shrug:

Also if I remember right, it was either 10 or 11th November I found out last time, which means this one will be due just before C was :dohh:. Of course, since C didn't actually arrive for another 10 days, their birthdays could still be a bit apart!

Yeah I guess most people are more relaxed about trying for the second :thumbup:

Oh yes it does look like their birthdays will be close!

Do you want a girl to make one of each or are you not worried? :happydance:

Not too worried either way. A boy would be nice to be friends with C when they're older:thumbup:

Conina!!!!!!!! Woah!!!!!! A shot in the dark! Lovely!!! Aw! I love seeing two lines :happydance: congrats!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->