The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Brooke sends congrats, Conina.

I had to google 'craic'....:blush:

I had a boring weekend...caught up on a few projects...no fun....

Oops sorry - force of habit!!

Awww say hi and thanks to Brooke for me :hugs::hugs:. Would she not come back even just to this page where we're all nice and friendly??

We were at a friend's house on Sat who has just had a new baby so we thought it would be interesting to see C's reaction to mummy holding a new baby. His reaction - total indifference!! Although it'll probably be different when we're not giving it back again...

Either I'd forgotten how tiny they are at that age or (more likely) C was such a bruiser that he was never that tiny :haha:

Conina I'm so happy for you. It will be wonderful for C to have a sibling <3

Hmmmm. Craic. I also had to google that.
Carolyn is really walking now. Soon to be running! So not ready :nope:

You need a ticker conina :happydance:

Well I feel like I keep expanding! Sometimes I still can't really take in that this is happening. :wacko:

I hope Brooke will pop in and say hi :cry:

I got the book 'what to expect in the first year' from my mum which should be a good bit of reading. I just want this house to be done :cry: it's all too stressful this time round :nope:

BF, I imagine its really stressful this time around, hopefully things go smoothly and everything gets finished in a timely manner :)

You need a ticker conina :happydance:

Well I feel like I keep expanding! Sometimes I still can't really take in that this is happening. :wacko:

I hope Brooke will pop in and say hi :cry:

I got the book 'what to expect in the first year' from my mum which should be a good bit of reading. I just want this house to be done :cry: it's all too stressful this time round :nope:

I don't like doing a ticker until a bit further on. Just in case. I actually thought really hard about even putting on the spoiler!!

I can't believe you're doing a full house renovation at your stage. I decorated C's room when I was about 4.5 months (when DH was away) and thought I was brilliant!

I've pulled out my copy of what to expect when you're expecting - I found that I can't remember what I'm not allowed to eat (well, except the coffee and wine which I'm really missing already :nope:)

Also, I loved the fruit ticker, right up until near the end, when you get stuck on one fruit (can't remember which, maybe cantaloupe??) for MONTHS (or at least that's what it feels like. I've never been so happy to see a new fruit!

Ha ha that's funny cos I was checking my fruit this morning thinking that at some point they don't change for ages :growlmad::haha:

Ok I will wait for a ticker :coffee:

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking with this house :dohh: Still, it will be great when it's done :coffee::sleep:

Thanks T!! Good to see you honey, how are you? :hugs::hugs:

Kids are great thanks Anne . Milty I stole if off Indy :blush:have posted some pics on my thread of Halloween if anyone wants to see them before I delete :thumbup:my kids all want electronics for Xmas . Dan a laptop Sophie an iPad mini Lucy a fon and not sure what v wants yet . Am taking Paul to stay in hotel for the night for his present :haha::hugs:

It's funn isn't it now you can't predict at all what kids all get into? And like their personality comes out so early. That's funny that N is not into arts and crafts but it sounds like he is into plenty of other stuff :thumbup:

Wow 32 to 75 in a week :shock: that is crazy :wacko:

Indi, the arts and crafts are interesting at that age :haha: I'm getting Brooke another pair of UGGS for Christmas and I have no idea which ones yet :)

JD wants the new xbox One and a few games, we've preordered the xbox so that's his big gift done. Brooke just told us to choose what we want to get her so clothes, new make up, UGGS, and I think gift cards for different things as well :thumbup: Mark wants a new Mixer for mixing his bread so I still need to get that..any suggestions on a good mixer?

Crystal's hubby makes his own bread &
T's hubby makes his own sausage...

Hmmmm....There's nothing culinary going on around here....:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back