The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

mmm Indy, you need to get him into the kitchen!! Get the whip out and get that man moving :)

oh he doesn't clean his mess up? Mark doesn't either ...lazy men:gun:

This is kind of the be all end all mixer unless you want to go triple the price. The say all great cooks have one.

https://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/-[KSM153PSER]-405165/KSM153PSER/

Just make sure and get the dough needing attachment.

Milty that is very pretty :) I think they have this one at the Good Guys :) I'm going to go check the price and see what they have. I'd like to get one that has all the mixer attachments but we'll see how we go :)

Sorry I was thinking 'sausage maker' was some kind of euphemism :haha:

I was also thinking it was a little joke. :haha: I can't believe he needs any help making sausages! :rofl:
:hugs: Brave, are you doing any better? I hope the pics are still up. Going to stalk.

Well I finally went to the dr's yesterday. He's given me the due date of 12 July, which if you know anything about Northern Ireland, is a baaaaaad day to give birth.:dohh: But in my head I'm keeping it as 14th, the page I worked it out on the internet took account of the usual length of your cycle, and the dr didn't, so I reckon 14th is more accurate. Or so I'm telling myself...:haha:

Oh no is that something to do with the marching season? :wacko:

Hopefully you will get a more accurate date at your scan which will coincide with your dates :thumbup: can't believe it is already 2 weeks since you got your bfp!

Conina, I hope your dates line up for you :) What happens on 12th July?

Yep, BF, its the big day of the marching season. Not easy to get to hospital when there's hundreds of people marching up the middle of the road :dohh:. Mind you, if he/she is anything like their big brother, s/he won't arrive any time near when s/he's due :haha:

Lucy was born on the twelth of July . The bottom if our street was closed off with a car which was set on fire . Very stressful to say the least :hugs:

Oh nightmare T. I was more worried about the marching, I hadn't thought about them rioting. And I was going to say it doesn't really happen near us, but of course there's estates between here and the hospital...

My DH and his mom started pressuring me for baby #2 yesterday during breakfast. :nope: DH came up behind me while I was cleaning the kitchen afterwards to mention it again. I had no answer other than I don't think so. Then while we were taking our walk after breakfast I asked him about it and he said "No, I just wanted one during breakfast" :rofl: phew!

Brave, I really don't think so. Pregnancy was quite unpleasant while working. And money is already tighter than I'd like it to be. The first year was so hard and I felt trapped at home and lonely and out of control fat. I wouldn't say I was depressed, but it was starting to get close some days. I know I'd be somewhat more relaxed with a second baby because I would know what to expect. The thought of pumping at work like I was is completely daunting. I think I'm ready to just enjoy being mommy to Carolyn. Also, I found some ambiguous and very upsetting messages between my DH and some lady which I'm unsure what to do about. I just don't trust him. It doesn't make me want to have another baby with him I'll say that. I confronted him and he played stupid. I'm waiting it out for now to see what other dirt I can find. :grr:

I'm surprised in a way that your DH might want another V :wacko:

I can see you with more than one :baby: but I'm not sure your DH is up to the job :growlmad::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->