The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Yup D mom, you definately need another one! He is a cutie! He is all grown up:thumbup::hugs:

I guess the kid is kinda cute! :haha::winkwink:

Crystal- My doctor just switched me to 250mg of methyldopa 2x/day.

How long did it take you to be fully functional on it?

It was about a week before the fog lifted :) They started me on 3 tabs and then went to 4 and I made a mistake I'm on the 250 mg tabs so its 1000 mgs per day. Hang in there with them it does get better!!

H is so cute!! They all love those Little Tyke cars!

N loved his, but has been too big for it for a while now. We now have a wagon, but I thing he'd prefer another car.

Conina...what is C into these days?

Indi, you could get him one of those little motorised cars, you can get them for the little ones just starting out :)

Omg Henry is beautiful . So excited for our vodka and watermelon girls 2014 is gonna be one year filled with new beginnings and lots of new babies . It's been a long time coming for us but its gonna be so beautiful . Love you ladies ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ forgot to say my test for lupus has came back positive :growlmad:. Little bit late but at least I know :thumbup::hugs:

I have to vent.:growlmad:

Decided to take a quick run to the mall this morning; about 15-20 minutes travel time.

Figured I might as well get gas on the way and get the car washed.

As it is, H is not the greatest in the car and I loath taking him anywhere by myself, but it had to be done.

He was having a really great time until we got to the car wash part. IDK if you have these things in the UK, but they are set up much like a fast food drive through- one car goes at a time and once you are in line, you're pretty much stuck.

We had one car in front of us, and then this old bat puts her car in park, gets out and says she had to run into the gas station for a minute bc her receipt didn't look correct. I asked her if she had any intention of going through the car wash first, as I was kinda stuck behind her, and she said no. She wasn't in any type of hurry and it would just take her a few minutes.

So she just up and left her car sitting there.:growlmad:

And of course this is when H decided he had had enough of being in the car and the screaming started.:wacko::haha:

However, he was soon satisfied with some waffle fries.:winkwink:

https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/ber2154/Snapbucket/42D39D98_zps68816a3c.jpg

Oh my god that is frustrating!! Henry looks like he's enjoying his waffle fry though :)

Stupid woman :growlmad::dohh:

BMom I don't really know anything about Lupus apart from what I have seen in Harry Potter and somehow I think that is not accurate as I think it unlikely you will turn into a wolf in the full moon :wacko: But I guess good you have a diagnosis so you can get any treatment you need :thumbup:

It seems like 2013 was a bit of a quiet year on here for births so hopefully 2014 will put the numbers back up again :happydance:

Is it wrong I am slightly upset that Henry doesn't have ginger hair? :growlmad::haha:

Yup the diagnosis of lupus along with the raynauds is a really big thing for me . It's an answer for my twelve losses ........ :hugs:

Bmom, it is likely the reason for your losses :( While we can't change the past it is a relief to know why things happen. :hugs::hugs:

I'm sure I see Gingy highlights in henry's hair :)

Bmom my massage therapist has Lupus...its not as horrendous as it sounds as long as you take care of yourself. I will ask her for some recommendations for you

Brooke sorry about the crazy woman but Henry looks beyond cute with his fries ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->