The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Indi I say tonight

All you guys have more post than me!

Indi, I got your pm but it won't let me reply! !

M...why are you neglecting your chart?

Ok ok I updated it with what I remember :haha:.

To be honest I haven't kept up to date because my Ovary is still out.:nope:

I have a feeling that since I only have one now that it will take longer for me to come out of the Lupron sleep.

I do temp most days I just haven't recorded it. Also I OPK everyday and that is very telling. They are not fluctuating much at all and my lines are squinters.

I noticed yesterday my boobs were sore so I knew then there was no hope for O this cycle. So I started my Progestrone and hopefully AF will come proper in 10 or 12 days.

So can I ask a couple of questions? Firstly I get this weird kind of thing where it feels like the baby is punching me gently on a regular basis - it is quite low down (just above pubic bone) and is like they punch every second for 20 seconds or so. It's worrying me because I can't imagine that they would do it with such a regular beat iykwim so I wonder if it is some kind of seizure or something :shrug:

Second is a bit more tmi - I have a lot of extra CM to the point where I have had to wear a liner all day every day for about the last month or so :growlmad: it's mostly yellow-brown-maroonish and doesn't smell. MW said extra CM was normal but this seems excessive. Did anyone have similar? I have another MW appt on Wednesday so will ask again...

Yup hormones while pregnant can cause extra cm! Have you felt him hiccup yet or bubbles?

Conina...I think I fixed the problem. Do you think you'll go for your rainbow baby straight away?

DMom...N chucked the thermometer down the toilet & then flushed...so, no....

Butterfly...A seizure? :haha: I'm sorry...I don't know why that cracked me up so much, but yes, I experienced both of the things you described. I think you're ok. :thumbup:

Yeah I know I'm probably just being paranoid :dohh::blush:

Yup hormones while pregnant can cause extra cm! Have you felt him hiccup yet or bubbles?

Maybe that is what it is hiccupping - although it happens quite often (like right now :growlmad:) so I don't know, it just seems too regular and slightly too weak for kicks...

BF, maybe its blood flow your feeling? I have no idea tbh but I do remember having a lot of cm

Dmom, if you don't mind me asking :) where was your blood pressure sitting while pregnant with H and where was it sitting when you got pregnant this time? I'm on 2000 mgs of Methyldopa which is quite a big dose and BP sits between 120/84 to 135/92. I asked the doctor about this and he said 120/84 is a good pressure on methyldopa. Just wondering if your numbers are around the same?

Indi, I hope you caught the eggie :) I think I'm a bit late on this but I would have DTD on the day of + OPK and the next night as well.

Milty, You should be fine next cycle, it won't matter if you have one ovary or two as for how well it works or hangs on afterwards, remember its used for men with prostate cancer so ovaries or not doesn't matter. When do you go back to your FS? Is that this month? The other thing is maybe when AF arrives don't take any estrogen this month and just let your body sort itself ?

BF C hiccuped all the time when I was pregnant. I remember lying in bed with him hiccuping and DH said "OMG did you feel that???". I was like "How do you think YOU felt it if I didn't??"

Indi I think we will try ASAP. We have to wait a cycle anyway but I would want to start after that.

Back to work tomorrow, I've been off since before Christmas which at least has saved me explaining to work what's been going on. (I don't think work would have been too thrilled with me being pregnant). But with everything happening, I don't feel like I've had a holiday at all. Not looking forward to it.

I'm sure it doesn't feel like you have had a break at all C :nope:

:hugs::hugs:

Crystal- Ask me anything you like, but this will be a novel.:haha:

Before I got pregnant with H, I had never had an issue with my BP, typically I ran around 110/72.:thumbup:

I got my first high reading with him at my NT scan, 161/99, the nurse thought it was stress and wrote it off, but it never came down from that point on. I started on 400mg of Labetalol a day, but it really wasn't working, so went up to 600mg for the duration of my pregnancy.

After H was born, my BP never came down.:growlmad: My doctor added 25mg/day of Losartan and eventually I also started taking 25mg of a diuretic a day. Still ran in the 130s/90s.

My doctor has always felt my BP was hormonal and I tend to agree, bc diet doesn't affect me at all. So, I was taking the progesterone only BCP, bc you can't take estrogen with BP issues...lo and behold I started getting cysts in my left ovary and my BP was going up again, so my new doctor in Colorado took me off the BCP.

That was 3 months ago and look what happened this last cycle; we didn't even think I had OV bc of the cyst and I never caught a LH surge or EWCM...hadn't actually DTD since CD8.:nope:

Anyway, two of my BP meds are a no-no for pregnancy, so I had been testing every month to make sure I wasn't knocked up. I am now on 900mg of Labetalol a day and my BP is averaging 145/92. I have the PE baseline test on 1/23, after my dating scan.

I guess BP shoots up in 1st and 3rd tri, while leveling off in 2nd. That's what I am hoping for bc this just can't be good.

Sorry for the long-winded post.:blush:

Anne- As odd as this sounds, I hope going back to work might give you the pretense of some normalcy.:hugs::cry:

M- What you described sounds completely normal and I'm telling you now, you will become aware of parts of your body you had no idea previously existed.:haha::winkwink:

Milty- Are you still considering adoption?:flower:

Hi to anyone I missed.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"