The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

He such a cutie and he is holding cuties :haha:

Love it!

Thanks ladies! I can't believe how quickly she is changing now. Those first few months were brutal for me. But she's so fun now (for the most part :haha:)
Henry is a cutie! Does he like to eat as much as Carolyn?

Crystal-:cry::hugs:

Viking- Henry eats a fair amount of food, but he doesn't have a ton of variety in his diet. He still will not eat or drink anything cold.:dohh: Right now he likes to eat off of the floor. As in throw all of his food off his tray and then sit under the table and eat. Most of the time the dog gets to it first.:haha:

Hi to everyone!:hugs::kiss:

Totally confused this month, I have no idea when AF is due.:shrug:

So my usual cycle before the MC was 31 days, with O on CD17.

Last month (the first cycle after the MC) AF arrived on CD29. She then left after a few hours and came back about 48 hours later.

So I was counting the first day she arrived as CD1.

I did OPKs from CD14-17, all negative. I then ran out :dohh: but certainly after that there were no signs of O - no EWCM or cramps anything like that, and last month the O cramps were quite bad so if they'd been the same I definitely would have noticed.

It's now CD30 and if anything in the last week it's been like I was Oing - lots of CM etc. But it's so late I don't think it can be.

So either AF is due this weekend, or else I should have counted her second arrival as CD1, so she's not due til next week (although the negative OPKs would suggest that if that happens, I didn't O), or the cycle is totally screwed and is going to be like a 40 day one. :wacko:

Anyone any ideas???

Hmm, my first thought is have you done a :test: ? Who knows...

Otherwise do you know what your normal temperatures are as maybe you can tell what point in your cycle you are from that.

Otherwise I have no clue :dohh::hugs::hugs:

Normally my rule is I don't test before AF is due as I hate seeing negatives. Although since I don't know when AF is due, that's a hard one this month...

Normally my rule is I don't test before AF is due as I hate seeing negatives. Although since I don't know when AF is due, that's a hard one this month...

Exactly :haha: Test anyway just so you can rule that in/out :thumbup:

Anne-From what you have described, I think the 2nd arrival of AF was actually CD1 and you missed OV with the OPKs.

For me, CM was a totally useless indicator of anything, bc I get fertile CM right before AF.:dohh::hugs:

Still no AF. Today is CD34 if you count from the 1st appearance of AF or CD32 from the 2nd. I really don't think I'm pregnant (TBH I can't even think of when we DTD to work out if the timing was even close to being right) and I hate testing to see a negative...

Still no AF. Today is CD34 if you count from the 1st appearance of AF or CD32 from the 2nd. I really don't think I'm pregnant (TBH I can't even think of when we DTD to work out if the timing was even close to being right) and I hate testing to see a negative...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hate to be that woman, bc let's face it, we all hate her, lol...but, I did get this BFP from a one shot deal on CD8.:haha::wacko:

If AF doesn't come today then I think it's time to test. I know you don't like to but at least that way you know.

Yes Milty I've been saying to myself all week that if AF hasn't arrived by Tues I'll test :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->