The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Good luck Conina!!!!

Milty, your cycle looks like it has gotten back to normal :thumbup:

FXd Conina!

Milty glad its looking better finally

Man I had forgotten how much progesterone increases my appetite!

I've been doing so good but I feel I'm about to cave in a major way!

Still no AF. Tests have been purchased...

Nope :bfn: ladies. Disappointed but to be honest I would have been shocked if I'd got pregnant thus month. Next question, what the hell is going on?!

Damn :hugs:

I would just say try not to stress for at least 3 months after an mc :flower::hugs:

Sorry C. :hug:

Your body may just need more time to get on track...

Thanks ladies. I'm not that surprised, but I just wish she would arrive so I can move on from this cycle!!

On the bright side, we're having a kind of work do tomorrow which will be soooo much more pleasant with a wee :wine::drunk:

Totally confused this month, I have no idea when AF is due.:shrug:

So my usual cycle before the MC was 31 days, with O on CD17.

Last month (the first cycle after the MC) AF arrived on CD29. She then left after a few hours and came back about 48 hours later.

So I was counting the first day she arrived as CD1.

I did OPKs from CD14-17, all negative. I then ran out :dohh: but certainly after that there were no signs of O - no EWCM or cramps anything like that, and last month the O cramps were quite bad so if they'd been the same I definitely would have noticed.

It's now CD30 and if anything in the last week it's been like I was Oing - lots of CM etc. But it's so late I don't think it can be.

So either AF is due this weekend, or else I should have counted her second arrival as CD1, so she's not due til next week (although the negative OPKs would suggest that if that happens, I didn't O), or the cycle is totally screwed and is going to be like a 40 day one. :wacko:

Anyone any ideas???

Remember this post? From the way this cycle is going it looks like I WAS ovulating at that stage after all...

That would make sense. Did AF come?

Not yet. CD39!! But if I did o at that time, I think she'll be due on Monday or Tuesday. We'll see! At this stage I just want her to arrive so I can get started again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->