The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Love that pic of N vacuuming so cute!

Crystal two of my children have learning difficulties and need help doing most things . And as for the bathing well both my girls have hair that reaches past their bottom and its a struggle for me to do it so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to themselves . I've tried letting Victoria shower herself but she never rinses the conditioner out properly and then I have to do it all over again :dohh::shrug:my hubby did redeem himself last night and cook Sunday roast then cleaned up and ironed the kids uniforms :thumbup:feeling all better this morning anyways :hugs:

Thanks g . Still not eating too well but I'm up on my feet again :thumbup:wen mummy is ill the works just stops spinning :haha::hugs:

Ok shoot me now! I am 45 and have splotchy skin plus capillaries and they bug the shit out of me. Well today I signed up for lazer resurfacing and it cost a pretty penny so how do I break it to the tight wad husband?

Ok shoot me now! I am 45 and have splotchy skin plus capillaries and they bug the shit out of me. Well today I signed up for lazer resurfacing and it cost a pretty penny so how do I break it to the tight wad husband?

Nice dinner ,Some nookie and remind him how lucky he is then hit him with it . Am excited for you let me know how it goes :thumbup::hugs:

Brave, I'm glad you are feeling better. I agree about the chores. I had it too easy in my opinion and I was in for the shock of my life when I was on my own for the first time after college. I wish my parents had taught me a bit better. Of course, as a kid I didn't want to do anything. :haha:
Niko vaccumming is too cute. Hoovering!
Garnet, I'm starting to get tempted by those things too.

Where is Dmom? Why has she forsaken us?

I'll post a part that is really bad and after!

Just tell him your having it :) Its the best way when their tight:haha::haha:

Crystal two of my children have learning difficulties and need help doing most things . And as for the bathing well both my girls have hair that reaches past their bottom and its a struggle for me to do it so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to themselves . I've tried letting Victoria shower herself but she never rinses the conditioner out properly and then I have to do it all over again :dohh::shrug:my hubby did redeem himself last night and cook Sunday roast then cleaned up and ironed the kids uniforms :thumbup:feeling all better this morning anyways :hugs:

Have you tried standing in the bathroom while they shower so they know how long to stay under the water? My DD had long hair like that too and it was a struggle to get all the conditioner out.

Ok here is my catch up:

Yes join us Purp and Suzy!

Ohh Connors poor head I just want to give him kisses

Love all baby pics!!!

Bmom please take care of yourself! Also teach the kidos their chores and make them do it everyday. You deserve to have free time and not work 24/7. Also it gives them a sense of belonging. This is the job they do for their family. For example one of the things my DS does is keep tea made. When I get home I just poor a cup and don't have to make. So I will tell him how thankful I am that I can sit & relax with my tea. He feels special because he is I charge of it and knows it helps and makes me feel better. (By the way it's iced tea cold brew so no heating involved).

I love Niko he is so cute...but if we are gonna get a Niko #2 you guys need to get sneaky!

Dmom...:hi:

LL I found your chart too:thumbup:

I have forgotten a bunch but I'm blaming that on the Lupron ..it causes memory loss:haha:

Official thread-crasher checking in! Although I may not be on much, as this thread goes soooo fast! :wacko:

:haha: Indy, that's exactly what I plan on doing - I need a free maid! :winkwink:

:haha: Viking on wanting to push Carolyn over. Maia actually rolled over at 2mos from front to back & i said hell NOOOOO, I'm supposed to get 2 more months of complete immobility dammit! :dohh::nope: lol

:hi: to everyone else! Almost all are familiar faces too. :hugs:

Here's a cupla pics of Maia (lil over 2mos):

angry birds1.jpg 2 Munchkin Smiling in Sleep.jpg

Milty good luck w/the Loopron! :loopy:

btw, I'm a dyslexic typer sometimes, so forgive (but you'll figure it out). :thumbup:

Oh yeah, watermelon's in the fridge, vodka's in the freezer, now just have to get the 2 together & blame it all on you guys. :drunk::thumbup:

Glad u are here Crazy LS! We love your posts! Love Maia pics!

Awww what a cutie!!

Friends of ours have just had a little girl, and I've noticed since having C I just love buying little girl clothes, it makes such a change from the boys stuff!

Awww what a cutie!!

Friends of ours have just had a little girl, and I've noticed since having C I just love buying little girl clothes, it makes such a change from the boys stuff!

Best you get busy then C :winkwink::haha:

awww she is so cute!!! Love the photo of her smiling in her sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->