The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Aw Jed is gorge googly! :thumbup:

lots of #2's going on around here...some more than others! :loo: GL to all of you going for #2!

LL -that's so interesting I had no idea! So :beer: is great for all the MTHFRs out there :haha: (& anyone TTCing I'd think!). I'm not a big fan, but I can do 1 while watching football or eating BBQ. It just sorta goes together at those times :shrug:

BF - off to stalk you to see if bleeding stopped - hope so!

Um I think I might see a line? :shock::haha:

:yipee::wohoo::dance: Congratulations Indy that's SO AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Indigo! Get your sleep now while you can :haha:

I'm trying to figure out when we should bonk. I want to do the bare minimum. :haha:

Then I suggest you DON'T get your sleep, you get your :sex: on!

And I'm sure you have a headache but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

It's an OPT. :rofl:

Sorry....:blush:

:dohh::blush: I suppose the "LH" written all over it would have told me that eh? Yup, these 1st cupla months of mommyhood are a doozy :sleep: - wondering how I get my shoes tied on a daily basis! :dohh: (Can you get baby brain AFTER pregs??? :haha:)

Happy :sex: Indy! Bowchicabowbow!

I don't really think he wants another...I think he just wants sex....

Then you can both get what you want :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

A question, my Auntie just sent me a private message on Facebook to tell me she was going to a medium tomorrow and was going to use her question to see if I would have any more children. I quickly messaged her back and asked her not too. :nope: What if the medium said he didn't see anymore, it would put a doubt on this whole cycle..when I read it I almost started crying and I have no idea why it made me feel so emotional. Did I do the right thing or should I have taken my chances and let her ask and hope for the best?

Well Crystal that is up to you but you must be prepared for the answer! You must also kinda need to know the accuracy of the pyschic predictions. Also things can affect the situation. For instance if a pyschic told someone specific instructions and they don't follow the directions and choose to ignore the instructions then they change the prediction. For instance a friend of mine was warned about a certain situation by a person with pyschic abilities about a accident and sure enough she totaled her truck within the week because she chose to ignore what she told her. That being said I really really think you will have a another child.

I say you did the right thing Crystal...To many variables

Indi...get back to work :haha:

Indi...I hope you got busy!!!!

Garnet, I totally agree :)

Milty, thanks!!

Indigo soooo....back to the #2 idea? Lol told ya ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->