The wait after embryo transfer...

Disneyfan88

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
...is driving me mad! :wacko: :haha:

I'm currently 2dp5dt and am hoping this little girl snuggles in for the long run. This was our second attempted FET for our second baby. :kiss:

Anyone else waiting to test?

Thanks for asking! I'm getting super faint positive lines on FRER and Internet cheapy tests (starting yesterday, 5dp5dt). I can't tell if today's lines were any darker than yesterday - there are still 2 lines, they are just still pretty light right now. I had a bit of spotting last night. Hopefully she's snuggling in tight for the long haul :kiss:

Sounds good! That's when I started testing positive with really faint lines on cheapy barley there but a bit easier to see on a frer with same urine
Are you testing every day now?

Thanks for the encouragement! I am testing every day now just to see if the lines get darker. I started yesterday because I thought it would be cool to get a BFP on my birthday. :thumbup:

Hi Disneyfan88 - i just wanted to say a massive congratulations on your BFP! Im currently 4dp5dt and cant wait to test to find out. my clinic told me to do a HPT 14dp5dt but i dont think i can wait that long especially as from being on here ladies seem to get their BFP anywhere after 5dp5dt. Only thing is i didnt test out my trigger shot which was on 20/02/2016 but i think that should be out of my system by now. what do you think?

Did you have any symptoms at all before your BFP? I have a really light cramping for the past 2 days - nothing painful just like i can feel something happening in there lol. I dont know if its the medication (still on progesterone) or (hopefully) our 1 little blasto burrowing in.

Congratulations again! x

Thanks so much! :hugs: after our failed transfer in December and some hiccups on the road to this transfer, we're still cautiously excited here. My first scan is on March 14, which feels like an eternity from now!

Congrats on being PUPO! No major symptoms to write home about except for some hot flashes 2dp5dt and some brief, minor cramping 4dp5dt. Even before then, I can't explain what I was feeling, but it just felt like something was going on in there. Much more so compared to my December FET. This sounds similar to what you are describing, so that sounds great to me! :hugs: I also had some minor (dark) bleeding 5dp5dt followed by several days of some minor brownish discharge. I stopped testing after 3 or 4 days once I got my results from 2 beta tests (hcg was 22 6dp5dt and 101 8dp5dt), but from the tests I did take, I didn't notice the lines getting considerably darker with each passing day.

My doctors office typically schedules blood work starting 8dp5dt (unless you cheat, test early, and get an early positive :haha:). I did a frozen transfer, so I haven't used a trigger shot since 2013. I'd expect that it would be out of your system by now, but based on when my doctor schedules blood work, it should definitely be out of your system by 8dp5dt.

Also, I got a very faint positive 5dp5dt and an obvious evening positive 6dp5dt with my first daughter, but lots of ladies don't see a positive result until a little later. If you do decide to test, don't be alarmed if you don't get a positive on the home test right away since every test varies in sensitivity. :dust: to you! I hope you get your BFP!! Keep me posted. :thumbup:

Hi Disneyfan88 - i just wanted to say a massive congratulations on your BFP! Im currently 4dp5dt and cant wait to test to find out. my clinic told me to do a HPT 14dp5dt but i dont think i can wait that long especially as from being on here ladies seem to get their BFP anywhere after 5dp5dt. Only thing is i didnt test out my trigger shot which was on 20/02/2016 but i think that should be out of my system by now. what do you think?

Did you have any symptoms at all before your BFP? I have a really light cramping for the past 2 days - nothing painful just like i can feel something happening in there lol. I dont know if its the medication (still on progesterone) or (hopefully) our 1 little blasto burrowing in.

Congratulations again! x

Awaiting transfer tomorrow - I tested out my trigger (exactly 7 days today) and it's gone already. In fact there was nothing yest but confirmed that yesterday.

All the best xxx

The wait is driving me mad too. I also did a frozen transfer on Feb 25. I am going to the clinic on March 9th. I have been having some minor brown discharge in the mornings, and some upper back pain. Other than that, no real symptoms but I am so anxious. I tested this am, and there was an extremely faint positive but I am not counting it as my BFP. Will test later this week...

Good luck to you!

Congratulations again! x

Awaiting transfer tomorrow - I tested out my trigger (exactly 7 days today) and it's gone already. In fact there was nothing yest but confirmed that yesterday.

All the best xxx

Good luck with your transfer!! :dust:

The wait is driving me mad too. I also did a frozen transfer on Feb 25. I am going to the clinic on March 9th. I have been having some minor brown discharge in the mornings, and some upper back pain. Other than that, no real symptoms but I am so anxious. I tested this am, and there was an extremely faint positive but I am not counting it as my BFP. Will test later this week...

Good luck to you!

That sounds really promising! Exactly how my BFP started out! :thumbup: :dust:

I just transferred two embryos on Friday so I am 5dpt today. My beta test is Monday 3/7 on 9dpt. last time i didnt test positive until 9dpt. But Im anxious to test now wnayways!!! Its killing me.

Shelby 73 - that sounds very promising. I thought I was felling that promising too, but now not so sure. I told myself I would hold out to test until 7pdt, since I know I didnt show positive until 9dpt. But today I was having so many similar symptoms like when i was pregnant with my daughter that I decided to test. It was negative. Still holding out and hoping and praying for a positive.

Hang in there, adr! It's still early, and you've still got a chance!! :hugs: :dust:

I think I am only 6dpt, but I think this is the exact time my period should come and (tmi) when I check for blood, the tissue is always brown....totally think I am out. Honestly...what do u think. My gut feeling is that I am out. I have a trip coming up so at least I can have a few drinks with hubby!

Adr I think u still have a chance. Just stay hopeful. Positive energy is super important!

I bled a little (dark color) 5dp5dt and saw brown on the TP for days after that. My doctor said that it was all totally normal (I asked her after we confirmed my pregnancy with blood work). :hugs:

Thanks Disney. Made me feel a lot better. This just brings back a lot of the past anxiety, which was not a good time in my life. I will keep u posted. Hoping for the best but prepared for the worse.

Shelby73-spotting could be implantation bleeding, so it could be a good thing. I have done 4 IVF and 4FET and never had the implanation bleeding but a lot of women report it. I have only been pregnant once and did not experience it then. So you could still be in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->