The wait after embryo transfer...

We dont have any more embryos, I really need this to work. We had a really tough time conceiving and once I finally did, I had a very uneventful pregnancy. But at 38 weeks 5 days, and only 3 days away from c-section, my daughter became tangled in her cord and died in a cord accident. My husband and I were, and are still, devastated. Her name was Adalynn, and she was born 7lbs and 4 oz on Sept 25th 2015. I would love to make her a big sister, but Adalynn will forever be my baby. this is our last try. we are out of money and in deep debt from so many rounds. Im 36 and my husband is 39, so we arent really young anymore either. Im praying every night for these embryos to implant, but missing my baby something horribly at the same time.

Oh adr - I'm so heartbroken for your loss. :hugs: I'm praying that this is it for you and you get your BFP very soon!! :hugs::hugs:

thank you Disney. I appreciate and need all the prayers I can get as grieve and ttc.

I can't imagine the pain and mixed emotions you must be feeling through all of this. Stay strong and positive for those embryos that you've transferred. My acupuncturist recommends lots of chicken (protein), nothing cold, and keep your feet and midsection warm. I've been drinking lots of hot water and soup lately. I'm really rooting for you. :hugs:

Thanks, I ve been doing all those things too. I did acupuncture with Adalynn and I felt that made the difference, so i did it again with this FET. the closer I get to my blood test date (Sunday) the harder it is to stay positive. I tested this morning(6dpt)and it said negative, but I know it is too early for me since I didnt test positive with Adalynn until 9dpt.

Hang in there and don't give lose hope. It's still early and you still have a chance. :hugs::hugs: I've read that watching funny movies can make a positive impact as laughter can be good for post-transfer success. :hugs:

Had transfer 2 hrs ago so in bed with feet up. 1 5AA on board - go little one! Eventful evening last night as id taken myself off my antireflux meds as I've read that they can interact with implantation but ended up vomiting at 1am - dinner and everything came back. May have to go back on it but trying to hold off if i can.

Hopeful - Good luck to you!

ARD - My heart breaks for you. Fertility is a hard journey, I am really hoping you get your BFP - you deserve it!

I think this did not take, I am still spotting. It has been since sunday night and there is more blood as each day passes. I have not gotten AF yet, but this would be the time it would come (CD 27)...isn't waiting so much fun?!?!?

Hopeful - Good luck!! You transferred an excellent graded embryo. I hope you're reflux isn't too bad. Rest up! :dust:

Shelby - I spotted (brown discharge) for at least a week. Even now, I still occasionally see some signs of very minor spotting. Hang in there - it's still early amd that could definitely be implantation spotting that you're noticing. :hugs:

I know the odds are not in my favor, but I was so positive initially. With each day I continue to wait with no positive it gets harder to stay positive. I dont "feel" pregnant and im trying to recall how I felt throughout my 2ww with Adalynn. But I just dont remember. Nothing significant. I remember how I felt in the weeks thereafter, but not while I waited.

Hopeful - Good Luck!

Shelby73- I hope its just IB.

Disney - Thanks for the positive thoughts.

I totally agree, Adr. I remember spotting but my first pregnancy ended in a mc and my second pregnancy I lost my sons twin, no heartbeat at 8 weeks so I was spotting but I associate it with miscarriage. I'm going to test again tomorrow, which is 7dpt

I've read that the spotting can be caused by the progesterone and that the progesterone can also delay AF....

Okay ladies ,....this is not looking promising and I am trying not to cry at my crappy job over this. I am having period like cramping and you know that increased moisture feeling you get when your body is preparing you for starting your period?....That is where I am at. Im going to POAS when I get home from work if I havent started before then. I havent tested since yesterday morning, but that was a negative. Im afrid I am going I am out before the weekend even hits. Ive never started my period before my beta test before, this would be a first.

Oh adr - I wish I could reach out and give you a great big hug. :hugs: I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. If you do decide to test later, keep in mind that hcg in urine is often said to be stronger in the morning. I'm praying for you. :hugs:

My friend just got her bfp after ivf and had 4 days of heavy bleeding and I had brown spotting with mine
Wishing you all luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->