the waiting starts ... testing 15th May

Oh has just been to asda to get some more lol. Not FRER though, will tait a few days for that if af hasnt arrived hun. Another super faint line (still had FMU in pot). WHy arent they getting darker?!:growlmad:

Everyone else's I see do get darker.....but mine, no. I am doomed to go insane:haha: really need to save the rest of the tests now til the morning xxx

My line didnt get anydarker on the FRER today :( so in a worried kind of mood.
how you doing xxx

The dumb :witch: arrived this afternoon... Of course I feel like a :dohh: since I wasted a test this morning when I got all excited that she hadn't made her appearance yet.

Any bits of advice for the next round? Anyone try guaifenesin around the time of ovulation? I will be diligent in temping every morning....

See you in 2+ weeks back in the tww section...

Best wishes all waiting for the :bfp: !!!
:dust:

The dumb :witch: arrived this afternoon... Of course I feel like a :dohh: since I wasted a test this morning when I got all excited that she hadn't made her appearance yet.

Any bits of advice for the next round? Anyone try guaifenesin around the time of ovulation? I will be diligent in temping every morning....

Hi there! I used quaifenesin last cylce starting a few days before I ov'd. It was my first cylce trying it. The only thing I really noticed was I actually didn't have any ewcm on it:( It was very watery almost. I'm thinking that's what it was supposed to do but it didn't help me last cycle. Do you normally have ewcm?

It seems to vary month to month.. But then when we are actively trying to conceive it is hard to tell that time of the month :) I think I may just chart better this month to determine if I should... I did when I got pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago.. Not sure if it "helped" since I was ttc for about 8 months (only did the last two months) ...

Are you going to try again this cycle? I think as long as it is stretchy you are good???

Ahhh sorry witchy got you... Obviously I got my BFP (even though its really early and im really really worried) I had NO ewcm realy this month so dont worry xx

Oh has just been to asda to get some more lol. Not FRER though, will tait a few days for that if af hasnt arrived hun. Another super faint line (still had FMU in pot). WHy arent they getting darker?!:growlmad:

Everyone else's I see do get darker.....but mine, no. I am doomed to go insane:haha: really need to save the rest of the tests now til the morning xxx

how you doing xxx

Oh hun I really wouldn't worry at all. I can honestly say that is my lines were as dark as yours, I wouldn't still be testing. The only reason I am worrying is cos I had a chemical last month.
Your lines have a lovely, good progression.

I know how hard it is to believe those lines though, do try not to worry though otherwise you will end up like me:haha:

Im doing ok, I had an usual nap at lunchtime (I dont nap as i wake up in a foul mood lol) anyhow, I slept for 2 and a half hours again unheard of) felt bloody fantastic when I woke up. Even OH commented on how strange that is for me :blush: lol.

Other than that no signs of af, boobs only tender under my arm area?! I have, not cramps, but weird sensation in my tummy, like summit is going on, but could be lunch lol.

Im not even hormonal, I am a total bitch when im due on, OH says he is glad he works away during these times :haha:

I have doc appointment tomorrow for my pcos and they will test me, will be abit gutted if it comes out negative though, gonna use my other asda test in the morning before I go docs xxx

:hugs: hun and lots of :dust: for next month xxxxxxxx

how you doing xxx

Oh hun I really wouldn't worry at all. I can honestly say that is my lines were as dark as yours, I wouldn't still be testing. The only reason I am worrying is cos I had a chemical last month.
Your lines have a lovely, good progression.

I know how hard it is to believe those lines though, do try not to worry though otherwise you will end up like me:haha:

Im doing ok, I had an usual nap at lunchtime (I dont nap as i wake up in a foul mood lol) anyhow, I slept for 2 and a half hours again unheard of) felt bloody fantastic when I woke up. Even OH commented on how strange that is for me :blush: lol.

Other than that no signs of af, boobs only tender under my arm area?! I have, not cramps, but weird sensation in my tummy, like summit is going on, but could be lunch lol.

Im not even hormonal, I am a total bitch when im due on, OH says he is glad he works away during these times :haha:

I have doc appointment tomorrow for my pcos and they will test me, will be abit gutted if it comes out negative though, gonna use my other asda test in the morning before I go docs xxx

Im a poas addict I cant help it .

I just had a nap too lol. I have nothing... no symptoms what so ever lo.

I am going to make an appointment for later in the week. AF would have been due tomorrow xx

Dont they say that sometimes no symptoms are a symptom? I never had any with my first 2 bubbas hun :hugs:

I keep feeling like im about to pull a muscle every time i laugh, get up, stretch etc!! Doing my head in!xx

Ahhh thats nice to hear that you had none.

I am exited nervous worried and scared al in one lol xx

:hugs: hun, soon enough all that will disappear and you will be really start to enjoy it!

Is this your first child?xx

Yeah it is ... am 23 and been wit OH 5 years. Are you other 2 boys or girls or one of each ? xx

Mine are both girls, 9 and 4. I have been with OH for 6 years so they have different dads which my eldest doesnt see anymore xxx We're both 27 xxx

Ah ... So maybe hoping for a boy this time? I really need to stop googling it is not good for me lol xx

I'd like a boy yes, but obviously happy whichever I get. I only want a boy cos I dont have one :haha:

Thats a bit like me, i have two boys 5 and 3 and would be nice to get a wee girl this time, but as long as baby is healthly.

im still worrying did a digital test and it said pregnant but my af is due tomorrow so until it is late and the doctor confirms it i wont relax.

i will pop a sample into my doctors surgery on Thursday morning and should get my results late friday afternoon, where i live the sample has to travel to the nearest testing lab which is 100 miles away, really wish they could do the samples sooner, but should know for defo by the weekend.

I can't wait ive done about 6 tests all are positive but still can't settle.

Ive even been sitting think ok i wonder wot stuff of the boys i kept that i can use again and start getting all excited thinking about a new pram and stuff, then i remind myself that its not confirmed yet, i really need to relax. xx

Thats a bit like me, i have two boys 5 and 3 and would be nice to get a wee girl this time, but as long as baby is healthly.

im still worrying did a digital test and it said pregnant but my af is due tomorrow so until it is late and the doctor confirms it i wont relax.

i will pop a sample into my doctors surgery on Thursday morning and should get my results late friday afternoon, where i live the sample has to travel to the nearest testing lab which is 100 miles away, really wish they could do the samples sooner, but should know for defo by the weekend.

I can't wait ive done about 6 tests all are positive but still can't settle.

Ive even been sitting think ok i wonder wot stuff of the boys i kept that i can use again and start getting all excited thinking about a new pram and stuff, then i remind myself that its not confirmed yet, i really need to relax. xx

Awww im the same hun. Altho my lines are getting no darker at all so abit confused on that one. I have docs today so they will test me :dust:

So the morning report for me, still no AF! I feel crazy< I have been wearing a pantyliner for 2 days (not the same one:winkwink:) just incase the :witch: catches me unawares :haha:

Here's my test from this morning although FMU was very diluted xxx
312312 014.jpg

Really trying hard not to get my hopes up here, but my cervix has gone back up to high and soft, lots of CM and temps are soring!!!! To the point where I am having hot flashes!!
Will let you know how I get on at the docs today xx

Good luck at the docs today, really hope you get you BFP, i can still see the lines on you test. Fingers Crossed. xx

good luck at the docs heidi hun jbnic, congrats to you too hun what are your symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->