the waiting starts ... testing 15th May

Hey guys.. so a did a digi test today! and it said pregnant. I still cant believe it.

Heidi hope you docs goes ok :) xx

Thanks Schnoodle

My symptoms are sore bbs, very tired, weird feelings in my tummy (could just be gas)lol. Not feeling sick yet but that didn't start until i was 6 weeks with my boys, i went off chicken early on with my boys but still eating chicken this time round, but i guess that could change. Apart from that im feeling ok, a bit nevous yet as waiting for the doctors confirmation which i should have on Friday,.xxxx

HOOORAY Hopeful!! That's so exciting! Congrats to you!

I am excited but I am really really worried. It is all a bit surreal xx

I was all gungho to test this morning, but last night I had the teeniest, tiniest bit of spotting. I totally freaked out and started crying. I decided not to test today. Of course, no AF this morning, so I have no idea what last night was about. I'm still having weird cramping/twinges in my uterine area. If I test and it's negative again, I think I'll be too upset. AF is supposed to come tomorrow. I wish I could be brave. :-(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hate my stupid doctors!!!:growlmad: Well I went re pcos and she said that I would need a blood test and to see her again in 2 weeks. This blood test has NOTHING to do with monitoring HCG levels.
I was told to leave my urine sample with her and she would test it at lunchtime (she said she had no tests in her room), I was insistent that she go get some from another room but she wouldnt budge at all!! I explained all the super faint lines etc, no period, Could I please have a blood test. She said they dont usually and if test is negative, they wont and if test is positive, they wont!!!! She said if it was positive to not make an appointment for the blood test as the pcos would have to be dealt with after pregnancy.

Anyhow, I managed to hold my wee in for 4 hours and bought an FRER, :bfn: :cry: docs finally rang back (2 hours later than they said they would) and said that the test was negative :cry::cry:

I dont know what the HELL is going on with my body, but this could well be the start of my PCOS and the losing of my periods:nope: doesnt explain the lines tho....:growlmad:

Hugs to you Heidi. I hope the docs figure out what is going on with you soon.

Thanks hun, I am borderline giving up. One cos my doctors are the most useless in the world and never give me straight answers, and two, its just tearing me apart and the more we try, the more the odds get stacked against us. I am trying so hard to hang in there right now xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hate my stupid doctors!!!:growlmad: Well I went re pcos and she said that I would need a blood test and to see her again in 2 weeks. This blood test has NOTHING to do with monitoring HCG levels.
I was told to leave my urine sample with her and she would test it at lunchtime (she said she had no tests in her room), I was insistent that she go get some from another room but she wouldnt budge at all!! I explained all the super faint lines etc, no period, Could I please have a blood test. She said they dont usually and if test is negative, they wont and if test is positive, they wont!!!! She said if it was positive to not make an appointment for the blood test as the pcos would have to be dealt with after pregnancy.

Anyhow, I managed to hold my wee in for 4 hours and bought an FRER, :bfn: :cry: docs finally rang back (2 hours later than they said they would) and said that the test was negative :cry::cry:

I dont know what the HELL is going on with my body, but this could well be the start of my PCOS and the losing of my periods:nope: doesnt explain the lines tho....:growlmad:

there is no way in hell ur not pregnant, we all saw ur lines, i would get a new doc, go to the hospital they will probly do a blood test

Awww thanks Sheena that's sweet, but hospital wont do anything either.
However, watch this space....I just did another FRER!!xxx

There were definite lines on there Heidi... That doesn't make any sense. Any way you O'd later than you think?????

Hugs

Hi hun!

I did OPK's before, during and after. Only had sex during that time also and havent done since due to OH working away:shrug:

Morning hun!

No news this end from although I haven't tested, getting annoyed with all the faint llines lol. Kinda feel like I should give up on that one until next week. Af still not here, severe tender boobs-heavy and full (which I have had for over a week now but getting worse each day), peeing loads! Always seem to be hungry, loads of CM. Still have the sniffles/runny nose. Oh and ive still got aching/heavy pressure in my abdomen. Apart from the boobs, none of this is signs for af for me except the boobs which get a day or so before.

SO, im totally in limbo lol xxx

Hi Heidi,

All you symptoms point to pregnant? maybe leave it a week and test again if still no af, soon people don't get a possitive result untill weeks in to the pregnancy.

I m really tired and and full of the cold at the moment, going to put my doctors test in to the docs in the morning, should get the results on Friday afternoon, hopefully it comfirms that im pregnant. I won't relax until its confirmed.

Take care hunxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->