The Walking Dead- Now showing on Channel 5!

Did anyone watch "this life" the lead character was in that, used to love that too

Loving it!! Actually, I'm quite surprised I'm enjoying it because I never watch horror/gory films but I'm finding this fantastic! Could possibly be down to my crush on Andrew Lincoln courtesy of Teachers. Fab show :thumbup: I've not been watching it on FX because my friend downloaded them for me, I've just watched episode 4 and OMG!!! :shock:

I watch it, me and OH both think it's great :D Haven't watched last weeks yet though!!

just caught up and omg loved this episode. Think the guy who was sleeping with his Mrs might turn out to be a bit of a bad guy? What with saying he was dead and then the extra violent attack on the wife beater?

Me and OH are watching this! I dont usually like zombie stuff, but watching programmes is the only thing we really do together so I decided to add it to our list of things we can watch together. After the first episiode I was a bit freaked out but carried on watching it and we love it :) xx

Am loving it! I just wish it was on at 9pm instead of 10pm. I'm always knackered by then but really want to stay up and watch it :)

I used to love Teachers as well.

I thought the last ep was really good, looks like they are finding out about a lab and a possible cure in the next one eeeeeek!

I'm a bit bummed because apparently there's only 6 episodes in the series :hissy: I hope they make another one. xx

I'm a bit bummed because apparently there's only 6 episodes in the series I hope they make another one. xx

[-( not fair!

I also enjoyed Survivors, which was on BBC1. I like post apocolyptic dramas

I'm a bit bummed because apparently there's only 6 episodes in the series :hissy: I hope they make another one. xx

:shock:
Seriously?
That would mean there are only two more in this season?
That seems ridiculously short to me. You would barely have a chance to get your audience properly hooked. Most series would have 10-12 episodes per season, minimum.
I really hope that was just a rumour. :(

I hope it's wrong too but according to IMDB it's just the six https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/episodes

It seems strange to me because most shows are at least 12/13 episodes and what can they really do in 6? :shrug:

on FX?

If so what do you think?

I'm actually really enjoying it but it is more graphic than i first expected, lol :headspin:

Managed to get first 3 episodes and watched the first one last night. It was really really good. It even freeked me out a bit which is a first. He is stuck in the tank with the walkers climbing all over it. Nodoby tell me what happens going to watch 2nd part tonight. But the poor horse got eaten, I said mins before I hope the horse doesn't get eaten or i'll be really annoyed and it did. And as for his Mrs and his friend he worked with well. I'll catch up with the episodes in a matter of days then beable to discuss the ones further on and not the first ones. Can't wait to watch the nect one tonight. Going to be well good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->